PDA

View Full Version : Time for a break.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Hey, everyone.

I know that it's only a few days after coming home from Chicago and I know that I haven't put up any of my pictures or made my report, but I think it's time I took a break from all this internet stuff.

Everyone rocks here and I appreciate that you're trying to make me feel better, but I need to focus on keeping people in my life that I care about and making things better.

I'll be back.... just in a while.

dEnny!
08-11-2005, 08:17 AM
Dude, I so thought this was going to be about Kit Kat's.

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
08-11-2005, 08:20 AM
What's with the mass exitings lately? Moonspider's disappeared, emerald's gone, Movie Maker left briefly...

chrisfasowned
08-11-2005, 08:24 AM
What's with the mass exitings lately? Moonspider's disappeared, emerald's gone, Movie Maker left briefly...
and more, why do people have to post about leaving? i figure that if i ever leave, i will just leave quietly. i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying "why post if you're gonna leave, just leave" b/c that's not my intention at all. i just don't understand the motivation.

james michael
08-11-2005, 08:25 AM
and more, why do people have to post about leaving? i figure that if i ever leave, i will just leave quietly. i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by saying "why post if you're gonna leave, just leave" b/c that's not my intention at all. i just don't understand the motivation.
i leave all the time... there will be a five or so day period where i wont post, and i dont post about me being gone for that time, either... i guess if you dont want people to worry you do this (i disappeared once, and it caused havok for a few people)...

dEnny!
08-11-2005, 08:29 AM

Did anyone really think Movie Maker was leaving? Being gone for a couple of hours is NOT leaving the board.

dEnny!
08-11-2005, 08:30 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

The Bendis Board is a marathon, people you got to pace yourself.

Smokinblues
08-11-2005, 08:34 AM
I've said this before and I'll say it again.

The Bendis Board is a marathon, people you got to pace yourself.

what's that on your neck?

dEnny!
08-11-2005, 08:35 AM
what's that on your neck?

You lost me.

justjeffery
08-11-2005, 08:37 AM
I'm probably not far behind you, love...

Smokinblues
08-11-2005, 08:37 AM
i lost me too. swing and a miss at a joke.

SimiBoyz
08-11-2005, 08:40 AM

I knew it wasn't going to be but I was so hoping it was.

And Howlett's on a sabbatical also.

Wagon
08-11-2005, 08:42 AM

well, I think that in Em's case, there are enough people that might wonder where she is that a thread like this would be useful...

I tend to agree with you, though... if I have had enough of a place, I just don't go there anymore... I think this is a little different.

The Cheap-Arse Film Critic
08-11-2005, 08:43 AM
I knew it wasn't going to be but I was so hoping it was.

And Howlett's on a sabbatical also.

I wondered where Howlett was.

And Twigglett.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Sorry to disappoint.

;)

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 08:55 AM
well, I think that in Em's case, there are enough people that might wonder where she is that a thread like this would be useful...

I tend to agree with you, though... if I have had enough of a place, I just don't go there anymore... I think this is a little different.

I just thought I'd let everyone know.

I know that I'll be back, just not for a little while. I have some things I have to clean up in my life first.

gwyllgi
08-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Isn't that the truth.

Boris the Blade
08-11-2005, 09:04 AM
I'll let Spike know when I get to the con. :)

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
I'll let Spike know when I get to the con. :)
Thanks. :)

dEnny!
08-11-2005, 09:32 AM

I know that I'll be back, just not for a little while. I have some things I have to clean up in my life first.

Start with the bathroom...it's filthy!

I think I saw you in Chicago, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Start with the bathroom...it's filthy!

I think I saw you in Chicago, but I wasn't sure so I didn't say anything.
I have so many filthy places to start.

S'ok, you're not the first person to say that they thought they saw me.

Wagon
08-11-2005, 09:53 AM

totally understandable. I don't know what's going on in your life (and it is none of my business), but real life always takes precedence... hopefully you can get everything straightened out... or at least firmly crooked.

amy
08-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Hurry Back, Em. :)

Taxman
08-11-2005, 10:03 AM
I guess they'll have to close the Kubiak threads now.

amy
08-11-2005, 10:04 AM
I guess they'll have to close the Kubiak threads now.

Not if you fill in for her.

Blandy vs Terrorism
08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Hope to see you on again soon, Em. Take care til then, and I hope everything works out alright.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
totally understandable. I don't know what's going on in your life (and it is none of my business), but real life always takes precedence... hopefully you can get everything straightened out... or at least firmly crooked.
Thanks.

That is does.

I hope so too.

Taxman
08-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Not if you fill in for her.No one could replace Em. You gotta know the history of the kubiak threads.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Hurry Back, Em. :)
I'll do my best.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Hope to see you on again soon, Em. Take care til then, and I hope everything works out alright.
Thanks.

I'm doing my best.
I hope so too.

amy
08-11-2005, 10:26 AM
No one could replace Em. You gotta know the history of the kubiak threads.

I know she isn't replaceable. I never for a moment thought she was. :)

What I was saying is lost now, but that's okay.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 10:27 AM
No one could replace Em. You gotta know the history of the kubiak threads.
I do have some history there, it's true.

It's for the better that I go.

BigButtPanda
08-11-2005, 10:29 AM

Amen. We'll miss ya Em...I hope everything is okay. I know how easy it is to get sucked in 'round here....but you gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff straightened out in the real world.

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 10:32 AM
Amen. We'll miss ya Em...I hope everything is okay. I know how easy it is to get sucked in 'round here....but you gotta do what you gotta do to get stuff straightened out in the real world.
Thanks.

It really is easy.

Straightening things out, or trying to, is the biggest thing on my mind right now.

kubiak
08-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Good luck, Em! We'll be here when you get back. Take care, and I really hope things work out.

It's always weird when you aren't around.

Chris McCarver
08-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Ding-dang it! Missed you in Chi-Town. :(

See you next year, Em? I'll have a book to pimp... (nudge, nudge) ;)

Dread Pirate Wren
08-11-2005, 06:53 PM
Be well, yeah, Em?

We all look forward to getting you back!!

emeraldsundae
08-11-2005, 09:20 PM
Be well, yeah, Em?

We all look forward to getting you back!!
I'm doing my best.

It'll be a while, but I'll be back.

Have things to sort out first.