PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't yesterday Monday?

neophyte
08-02-2005, 07:37 AM
Did I miss Keith's story of the weekend?

Ray G.
08-02-2005, 07:38 AM
Yep. I must have missed it too, because the alternative would be that Kieth had a normal, unexciting weekend.

Gregory
08-02-2005, 07:38 AM
It's still bing filtered to protect national secrets.

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 07:39 AM
It was boring.

I did successfully cockblock someone though. For which I'm sure I will pay a horrendous karmic debt.

Gregory
08-02-2005, 07:45 AM
It was boring.

I did successfully cockblock someone though. For which I'm sure I will pay a horrendous karmic debt.

Did you use a Mr. Myagi move? I've heard Sanda Floor can cripple someone.

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 07:53 AM
:sad:
Did you use a Mr. Myagi move? I've heard Sanda Floor can cripple someone.

Nah, there is this guy named Brent who I met about two weeks ago who I am completely in lust with. And he's not the type to just jump into bed with someone. He's gorgeous, about 6'1, shaved head and just a rippling piece of grade A muscle.

Well, we were talking Saturday night and this one guy I know named Gary, whose a little twinky bottom boy comes up to me.

Gary: Whose that hot, hot guy you were talking to?

Me: Which one?

Gary: The skinhead, with the muscles.

Me: His names Brent.

Gary: You have to introduce me.

Me: He's a bottom, thats all he likes. :shifty:

Gary: Ohh..really? Him?

Me: Oh yeah.

Gary: :sad:

I have no fucking clue what Brents into, I was just trying to keep Garys little piggy ass away from my territory!

Shane W
08-02-2005, 07:58 AM

Nah, there is this guy named Brent who I met about two weeks ago who I am completely in lust with. And he's not the type to just jump into bed with someone. He's gorgeous, about 6'1, shaved head and just a rippling piece of grade A muscle.

Well, we were talking Saturday night and this one guy I know named Gary, whose a little twinky bottom boy comes up to me.

I have no fucking clue what Brents into, I was just trying to keep Garys little piggy ass away from my territory!

Hoe do you decide if you're top or bottom? I'm missing the logistics of the whole thing.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 07:59 AM
I know I've asked this before, but how do you guys work that "top and bottom" thing?
Is there one guy who's usually the "pitcher" and the other always "the catcher" or do you switch off....
Just wondering,cause i dont understand it....

joeAR
08-02-2005, 08:00 AM

*High five*

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 08:02 AM
Some guys prefer one, some guys prefer the other. Some guys like both.

Gregory
08-02-2005, 08:10 AM

Is there a term for that? If we were to use the pitcher/catcher terminology, are they switch-hitters?

neophyte
08-02-2005, 08:14 AM
Is there a term for that? If we were to use the pitcher/catcher terminology, are they switch-hitters?

Versatile.

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 08:22 AM
Example:

Neophyte = bottom.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 08:35 AM
Example:

Neophyte = bottom.
Is he a "power bottom"? (whatever THAT is?) :-?

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Is he a "power bottom"? (whatever THAT is?) :-?

Probably not yet.

Give him 5 or 6 years.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 08:38 AM
Probably not yet.

Give him 5 or 6 years.

I think I understand what you mean now...and all I can say is...Ouch. :scared:

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 08:41 AM
A power bottom is one of those guys who can do it over, and over for hours and hours and they tend to like it a bit...rough.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 08:44 AM
A power bottom is one of those guys who can do it over, and over for hours and hours and they tend to like it a bit...rough.

I dont understand it, but more power to ya's!

"Bend over and take it like a man!"

dEnny!
08-02-2005, 08:45 AM

I was kind of wondering how it's determined who pitches and who catches, because I would think most guys would want to be the pitcher. Does this ever become a problem? Or do you just suck it up and switch places?

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 08:46 AM
I was kind of wondering how it's determined who pitches and who catches, because I would think most guys would want to be the pitcher. Does this ever become a problem? Or do you just suck it up and switch places?
Just suck it up......Denny, :lol: you kill me!

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 08:46 AM

Most gay men are bottoms. "Catchers."

No, I'm not joking. Surveys and studies have been taken. Average is usually betweek 75% to 85% of gay men prefer to be the bottom.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 08:50 AM

No, I'm not joking. Surveys and studies have been taken. Average is usually betweek 75% to 85% of gay men prefer to be the bottom.
but what percentage of homosexuals are the "efeminate" type?
I would say those numbers are fairly high also- no?

And wouldnt that = wanting to be the catcher?

I dunno.

joeAR
08-02-2005, 08:52 AM

I dunno.

You think too much.

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 08:52 AM

I dunno.

I dunno. Their are a lot of hypermasculine gay men. You just don't notice them.

Feminine does not = bottom.

And masculine does not = top.

Thats a HUGE heterosexual misconception.

PatrickA
08-02-2005, 08:56 AM

That's fascinating. If I had to bet, I would have bet the other way.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 08:58 AM
You think too much.

you MAY be the 1st person to ever tell me that joe............LOL!

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 09:03 AM
Yeah, guys that are exclusively bottoms have a lot of competition. And if it gets out that a guy is versatile or exclusively top, and is good at it, he'll wind up fighting off pushy bottoms with a stick.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Yeah, guys that are exclusively bottoms have a lot of competition. And if it gets out that a guy is versatile or exclusively top, and is good at it, he'll wind up fighting off pushy bottoms with a stick.
So, you're a "top" I take it or no?

Keith P.
08-02-2005, 09:12 AM
So, you're a "top" I take it or no?

I'm versatile.

But since most gay men are bottoms, the law of averages means I top usually 90% of the time. Also, I'm really aggressive and my particular "look" usually tend to make the boys want to get on all fours and bark like a dog.

Dr. Blasphemy
08-02-2005, 09:13 AM
And with THAT I am so OUT of this conversation..............LOL!