PDA

View Full Version : Now I know how a girl feels in a nightclub

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 07:45 AM
...or posting on a comic book messageboard.

My girlfriend has some gay friends and we went to a gay nightclub in Green Bay on Wednesday night. Within 10 minutes of being there, an older man came up to me said "somebody told me to give this to you" and hands me a note, which asks me if I'm single and if I'd like to "Hang out", signed with some dude's name and phone number.

Later on in the night, one of my girlfriend's bi-female friends takes my shirt off and shoves it in her cleavage and runs off with it, leaving me topless, surrounded by all these gay strangers...good God; I felt like I was a helpless lamb surrounded by a pack of wolves.

I eventually get my shirt back, which now smells of a healthy combination of perfume AND cologne; but by this time I've had a few drinks and I had to break the seal. I step into the bathroom, after I'm done pissing I zip up and I hear from behind me "Hey, I was the guy that wrote you the note, what's up man?"

:shock:

GabeLogan
07-29-2005, 07:47 AM
So you're going back tonight aren't you.

Keith P.
07-29-2005, 07:47 AM
You loved it.

Don't lie. You did.

amy
07-29-2005, 07:49 AM
You got but merely a taste of what we go through at bars.

Be glad that was a one night experience. :)

But it's cool that you got a better understanding.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 07:49 AM
You loved it.

Don't lie. You did.

Damn straight I did :p

Keith P.
07-29-2005, 07:51 AM
Oh and when you take your shirt off in a gay bar, that pretty much screams "Hi! I'm slutty trash!"

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 07:54 AM
Oh and when you take your shirt off in a gay bar, that pretty much screams "Hi! I'm slutty trash!"

You're right - but I didn't take my shirt off. She did.

Gregory
07-29-2005, 07:55 AM

So SHE said you're slutty trash.

First time I was in a gay club, somone asked one of my friends if I was interested in hooking up. I was shocked to discover I had potentially more success in a gay club than in one of my regular haunts.

PoWerSurge
07-29-2005, 07:56 AM

My girlfriend has a some gay friends and we went to a gay nightclub in Green Bay on Wednesday night. Within 10 minutes of being there, an older man came up to me said "somebody told me to give this to you" and hands me a note, which asks me if I'm single and if I'd like to "Hang out", signed with some dude's name and phone number.

Later on in the night, one of my girlfriend's bi-female friends takes my shirt off and shoves it in her cleavage and runs off with it, leaving me topless, surrounded by all these gay strangers...good God; I felt like I was a helpless lamb surrounded by a pack of wolves.

I eventually get my shirt back, which now smells of a healthy combination of perfume AND cologne; but by this time I've had a few drinks and I had to break the seal. I step into the bathroom, after I'm done pissing I zip up and I hear from behind me "Hey, I was the guy that wrote you the note, what's up man?"

I bet you never dreamed your first sex-in-a-public-bathroom experience would be like that

Keith P.
Doesn't matter who took it off you.

Shirtless in a gay bad = slutty trash.

Brian Defferding

Pretty much. :lol: I was framed!

DaGetHighKnight
07-29-2005, 07:57 AM
Did you get The Jackhammer?

amy
07-29-2005, 07:59 AM

There was no way to stop her?

What's her name, Big Bertha?

Woomba
07-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Note to self. When at gay bar, shirts are dangereous. Wear a skirt.

DaGetHighKnight
07-29-2005, 08:00 AM
Note to self. When at gay bar, shirts are dangereous. Wear a skirt.

Ever goto "The Vault" in its S&M hey day when you lived in manhattan?

Dr. Blasphemy
07-29-2005, 08:01 AM
I dont understand this-
If your NOT gay- You dont go to gay bars- period
I dont care if my wife/girlfriend whatever wanted to go- If your NOT gay dont go- it's a place for people of the same interest to hang out- not "outsiders" like you! :)

Keith P.
07-29-2005, 08:01 AM
And who passes notes? Or having someone else approach you?

Thats sooooo lame.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 08:03 AM
There was no way to stop her?

What's her name, Big Bertha?

No, she was quite attractive actually. But she was pretty quick and agressive with her hands. :)

Smokinblues
07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
No, she was quite attractive actually. But she was pretty quick and agressive with her hands. :)

wait.

I think "girlfriends bi-friend" says it all.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 08:04 AM
And who passes notes? Or having someone else approach you?

Thats sooooo lame.

Exactly! And yet I know of so many people that practice this all the time.

Its no wonder how some people are still single.

Keith P.
07-29-2005, 08:07 AM
Exactly! And yet I know of so many people that practice this all the time.

Its no wonder how some people are still single.

I've never had someone pass me a note.

I have had people come up to me and be like "My friend likes you, but is too shy to talk come up to you." I just roll my eyes.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 08:09 AM
wait.

I think "girlfriends bi-friend" says it all.

:twisted:

Yeah, the 3-some thought crossed my mind.

Taki Soma
07-29-2005, 08:29 AM
I never get hit on... but I haven't been to a nightclub in a long time either. Just bars.

bask in it. so people adore you, is that so bad?

Gecko
07-29-2005, 08:31 AM
This is the most funniest thread I have ever visited on the Bendis boards.

Bloody hilarious!!

cheers,
gina

Keith P.
07-29-2005, 08:33 AM

So you went to the gay bar to find someone for a little MMF action.

How cute.

Smokinblues
07-29-2005, 08:34 AM

Just a little advice - if you're with someone you care about don't do it. Doesn't end well. These things work best outside of relationships.

/endMy2Cents.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-29-2005, 08:36 AM
If your NOT gay- You dont go to gay bars- period

dude
two words
Fag Hags
the most desperate, sexually frustrated group of women you will ever meet

DrMachine
07-29-2005, 08:38 AM
You loved it.

Don't lie. You did.

I bet not half as much as I loved that story

HOT

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Just a little advice - if you're with someone you care about don't do it. Doesn't end well. These things work best outside of relationships.

/endMy2Cents.

Oh you're right, I'm not arguing that. Even though it crossed my mind, I don't think I would be able to go through with it.

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-29-2005, 08:59 AM
I've never had someone pass me a note.

I have had people come up to me and be like "My friend likes you, but is too shy to talk come up to you." I just roll my eyes.

Someone had their friend pass me a note in college. It was the second day of class. Let's say she was rather unattractive, but I wasn't looking for anything at the time anyways. So I could at least be honest about that.

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-29-2005, 09:01 AM
This is the most funniest thread I have ever visited on the Bendis boards.

Bloody hilarious!!

cheers,
gina

Deff always brings the funny. Case in point:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=21684 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=21684)

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 09:02 AM
dude
two words
Fag Hags

I know two people that are like that; now I know what to call them ;)

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-29-2005, 09:05 AM

One of my roommates from way back said she had friends like that. According to her, I'd probably have had more chance of scoring with them if I had acted gay.

Keith P.
07-29-2005, 09:06 AM
I never get hit on... but I haven't been to a nightclub in a long time either. Just bars.

Yes, but unlike Brian, you're not a trashy slut who runs around the club topless.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 09:06 AM
Someone had their friend pass me a note in college. It was the second day of class. Let's say she was rather unattractive, but I wasn't looking for anything at the time anyways. So I could at least be honest about that.

It's both funny and sad that a simple smile and a "Hi" is too much for some people :)

PhilipClark
07-29-2005, 09:07 AM
When I lived in Denver, I used to play in a blues band fronted by a lesbian. So we'd get gigs at her favorite spots. I remember playing this gay bar one time and having like 3 guys buy me drinks.

I was pretty homophobic back in those days. Now I live in NYC and, well, half of every one here is gay. So you learn to get over it.

Ehn, take it as a compliment. I am apparently a total fag magnet.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 09:09 AM
Yes, but unlike Brian, you're not a trashy slut who runs around the club topless.

Running around the club?! I stood there covering my chesthair like a girl covering her breastsesseses! :lol:

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-29-2005, 09:09 AM
It's both funny and sad that a simple smile and a "Hi" is too much for some people :)

Yeah, I remember those days. In middle school. :p

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-29-2005, 09:11 AM
you put a lonely and desporate girl in the middle of a club with 100 hot guys who will dance with her out of kindness but don't really care about her one way or another

then at the end of the night you walk up to her and tell her that you will actually have sex with her
i doubt you'll even make it to the parking lot

Shwicaz
07-29-2005, 09:30 AM
Running around the club?! I stood there covering my chesthair like a girl covering her breastsesseses! :lol:

chest hair...?

:drool:

Great story, man!

:lol:

icemanx62
07-29-2005, 09:32 AM
Flame on Johnny Storm. Should've used your powers and got your shirt back.

Woomba
07-29-2005, 09:38 AM
Ever goto "The Vault" in its S&M hey day when you lived in manhattan?
Used to frequently visit "Mother".

Race
you put a lonely and desporate girl in the middle of a club with 100 hot guys who will dance with her out of kindness but don't really care about her one way or another

then at the end of the night you walk up to her and tell her that you will actually have sex with her
i doubt you'll even make it to the parking lot

Voice of experience?

Blandy vs Terrorism

Wouldn't that have made the shirt nonexistent?

Race
07-29-2005, 09:40 AM

bask in it. so people adore you, is that so bad?

Well, if you ran around bars topless like Brian does, I'm sure you'd get all the attention you'd care to and more.

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 09:41 AM

I don't think it would be a good idea for a straight man to yell "Flame on!" in a gay nightclub :lol:

Race
07-29-2005, 09:43 AM
Next time, you won't forget your stainless-steel Masterlock chastity belt, will you?

tjtolosa
07-29-2005, 09:44 AM
I don't think it would be a good idea for a straight man to yell "Flame on!" in a gay nightclub :lol:
OMG... if I had been drinking something it defiitely would have come out my nose! That's hilarious! :lol:

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
Next time, you won't forget your stainless-steel Masterlock chastity belt, will you?

I feel I may have to, no matter how hard it is to dance with it on. ;)

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
chest hair...?

:drool:

Great story, man!

I figured you'd like that part :lol:

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-29-2005, 10:23 AM
Voice of experience?
yes

NATE!
07-29-2005, 10:26 AM
HOW DARE PEOPLE OF THE OPPOSITE OR SAME SEX TRY TO FRATERNIZE! THE JUNIOR ANTI-SEX LEAGUE SHALL HEAR OF THIS!

RODGER
07-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I step into the bathroom, after I'm done pissing I zip up and I hear from behind me "Hey, I was the guy that wrote you the note, what's up man?"

well???

what happened????
you lucky dog

:)

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 10:28 AM
How Dare People Of The Opposite Or Same Sex Try To Fraternize! The Junior Anti-sex League Shall Most Definately Hear Of This!!

Bring on Darth Santorum! I'll be waiting with my lightsaber! :D

Shepherd
07-29-2005, 10:29 AM
I have a few gay friends and I've hung out with them in gay bars before. At first unwanted attention was a little weird and uncomfortable, but if you just think of it as a compliment not creepiness, it's actually sort of fun. It's like an ego boost, and most guys are very cool with a "thanks but no thanks," if you're polite about it.

R

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 10:34 AM
well???

what happened????
you lucky dog

Hours and hours of bathroom buttsex

Seriously though, I told him the ugly (read: straight) truth. He took it well although I'm sure he was like "What the hell is a straight man doing here? Go somewhere else!" :p

Gecko
07-29-2005, 11:05 AM
Hours and hours of bathroom buttsex

Seriously though, I told him the ugly (read: straight) truth. He took it well although I'm sure he was like "What the hell is a straight man doing here? Go somewhere else!" :p

Now this is a thread that both entertains ... and teaches :blah:

Thanks for the funnies! :lol:

cheers,
gina

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Now this is a thread that both entertains ... and teaches :blah:

Thanks for the funnies! :lol:

cheers,
gina

Anything I can do to help out the company! :D

Mylazycat
07-29-2005, 11:28 AM

First time I was in a gay club, somone asked one of my friends if I was interested in hooking up. I was shocked to discover I had potentially more success in a gay club than in one of my regular haunts.

Hmmm...maybe must visit gay bar. Been single for awhile now...need action...any action... :grope:

Balthazar
07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
I don't know many women that would let someone take their shirt of in a club...

unless they were looking to get laid. :shock:

Mxy
07-29-2005, 11:39 AM

My girlfriend has some gay friends and we went to a gay nightclub in Green Bay on Wednesday night. Within 10 minutes of being there, an older man came up to me said "somebody told me to give this to you" and hands me a note, which asks me if I'm single and if I'd like to "Hang out", signed with some dude's name and phone number.

:hulk: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!!! Great thanks allot! Now i have to change phone numbers again. Asshole!

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 11:47 AM
:hulk: HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!!! Great thanks allot! Now i have to change phone numbers again. Asshole!

Oh don't worry I don't have your number anymore; I gave it to some midget as I was walking out :p

You can thank me later.

Guy H
07-29-2005, 12:18 PM

LOL.. i most likely know where you were.. had to meet a female friend of mine there and her roommate who is gay. i'm overweight so i don't have to worry about any of the guys hitting on me but damn that is funny.. and yea, you know you're going back without her now... :D

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 12:32 PM
LOL.. i most likely know where you were.. had to meet a female friend of mine there and her roommate who is gay. i'm overweight so i don't have to worry about any of the guys hitting on me but damn that is funny.. and yea, you know you're going back without her now... :D

:D

TonyFleecs
07-29-2005, 12:33 PM
dude
two words
Fag Hags
True that!

Due to my ugliness, I rarely get girls hitting on me in my regualr bars... Every time at the gay bar there's some damaged chick who's just so excited there's a straght there.

Plus they BURN the drinks!

My personal favorites are the dudes that don't even bother wearing a shirt to the bar. :lol:

"hey, do you like this shirt or this one?" "I don't know" "aw fuckit, who needs a shirt?!" :lol:

Dread Pirate Wren
07-29-2005, 12:50 PM
I usually go to the gay bar with my lezzie friends. And I generally have a WAY better time than at the straight bar. Much less ass grabbing, much more polite.

Heh, Defferding you have the best stories.

Mylazycat
07-29-2005, 01:24 PM
Heh, Defferding you have the best stories.

And, it seems, the best ass, too.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-29-2005, 01:24 PM
True that!

Due to my ugliness, I rarely get girls hitting on me in my regualr bars... Every time at the gay bar there's some damaged chick who's just so excited there's a straght there.

Plus they BURN the drinks!

us fugly folks have got to be crafty

Brian Defferding
07-29-2005, 01:31 PM
I usually go to the gay bar with my lezzie friends. And I generally have a WAY better time than at the straight bar. Much less ass grabbing, much more polite.

I wish I could say the same! I was groped that night more than a newbie on this board :)