PDA

View Full Version : Seven Soldiers has been late!!!

Jonny Z
07-29-2005, 07:28 AM
:-x :-x :-x looks like Zatanna #3 isn't shipping til 2nd week of august. and they were doing so well...

Bandit Chimera
07-29-2005, 07:29 AM
yeah i was wondering where that went off too ....i haven't gotten a new SS since Gaurdian 3 a few weeks ago

Flonk
07-29-2005, 07:30 AM
OMG!!! I'm never buying a Marvel comic again! :x

Boris the Blade
07-29-2005, 07:42 AM
They're not delaying the other books too, are they?

Ziolko
07-29-2005, 07:52 AM
Well, that's disappointing. They were really on the ball about it, too.

Can ANY book stay on schedule nowadays?

PeterSparker
07-29-2005, 07:59 AM
Yeah, I was loving the every two weeks flow too, I actually walked by the DC stuff a couple of times wednesday thinking it must be here somewhere. :x

Btw, I don't know if there was a thread about it at the time, but the last issue of Gaurdian had one of the most amazing little moments of writing in it I've ever read. That whole breakdown at the start, of what percentage of people, would have what, if you boiled the whole human race down to 100 people. That was absolutely mind blowing, and unbelievabley powerful. DAMN! I hate having to wait now!!!!

Ziolko
07-29-2005, 08:28 AM
Yeah, I was loving the every two weeks flow too, I actually walked by the DC stuff a couple of times wednesday thinking it must be here somewhere. :x

Btw, I don't know if there was a thread about it at the time, but the last issue of Gaurdian had one of the most amazing little moments of writing in it I've ever read. That whole breakdown at the start, of what percentage of people, would have what, if you boiled the whole human race down to 100 people. That was absolutely mind blowing, and unbelievabley powerful. DAMN! I hate having to wait now!!!!

Yeah, at least this series hasn't been lacking in quality. Guardian #3 was superb, and had one hell of a cliffhanger.

At least the delay is relatively short, compared to Iron Man and Spiderman/Black Cat. ;)

Blake Sims
07-29-2005, 11:35 AM
oh well

YouStayClassy
06-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Heh. Ah, memories...

Dr. Omega
06-16-2006, 11:03 PM
When will this fricking series end..

I actuallly liked some of the books, but the overall 7 Soldiers thing has gone on so long, I don't even remember the plot..

Just stick a fork in it and release the last issues..

Dr. Ω

YouStayClassy
06-16-2006, 11:04 PM
When will this fricking series end..

I actuallly liked some of the books, but the overall 7 Soldiers thing has gone on so long, I don't even remember the plot..

Just stick a fork in it and release the last issues..

Dr. Ω

There's just one left, and hopefully it's hit in September. Hopefully...

Lab-Rat
06-16-2006, 11:10 PM
I've been buying it in trade form...and loving it...so the wait is hurting me as bad...however...knowing that the final issue isn't out yet...and may not be released till September...maybe...well...that leaves me sad to know that I won't get the 4th volume of the trade for a long while.

YouStayClassy
06-17-2006, 06:23 AM
I've been buying it in trade form...and loving it...so the wait is hurting me as bad...however...knowing that the final issue isn't out yet...and may not be released till September...maybe...well...that leaves me sad to know that I won't get the 4th volume of the trade for a long while.

What's slightly scary is September is the EARLIEST it'll be out...