PDA

View Full Version : The Kirk Cameron sucks thread

Agent Desmond
07-28-2005, 07:12 PM
Thanks to him being born again, they got rid of the hot nanny on Growing Pains. And "Like Father, Like Son" was not as good as Vice Versa. Hell, I'd rather watch his sister's sitcom than his own

BriRedfern
07-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Strangely enough, this is what I thought the original post said.

Patrick J
07-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Kirk Cameron = Scumbag

Agent Desmond
07-28-2005, 07:16 PM
as did I (and I live in Seattle where Mike Cameron used to tear it up). But then I realized it wasn't Kirk... yet I still found myself thinking how much he sucked. And in case he's lurking on the board.....

http://www.ladydragon.com/z/2julie.gif

Patrick J
07-28-2005, 07:19 PM
What a fucking douche that guy is.

http://www.icpin.com/titles/mccullough.jpg

Is this safe for this place?

sleep
07-28-2005, 07:20 PM
But... Like Father Like Son also had Dudley Moore in it. And what Growing Pains lost in a hot nanny, it gained in Kirk's hot wife. And as for choosing his sister's show over his... :no:

Humphrey_Lee
07-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Sucks like a fox!!!

........... *runs away*

Patrick J
07-28-2005, 07:25 PM
But... Like Father Like Son also had Dudley Moore in it. And what Growing Pains lost in a hot nanny, it gained in Kirk's hot wife. And as for choosing his sister's show over his... :no:

Kirk's wife, Kate (?) on that show was not hot. She had a big head and walked like a man.

Persevering Guy
07-28-2005, 07:25 PM
this thread is blasphemy

Patrick J
07-28-2005, 07:32 PM
HOLY SHIT!!!

I'm looking at the Growing Pains page on IMDB.

The guy that played fucking Boner is the son of Chekov!?!

AND he played The Joker in the short film "Batman:Dead End"

!?!

Agent Desmond
07-28-2005, 07:38 PM
I can say this. The daughters on Full House look so much better now than the girls of Growing Pains. Not saying I'm big on the Olsen Twins... but enjoy

http://www.jodiesweetin.net/images/nym/nym_016.jpg

Nick_Ardill
07-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Kirk's wife, Kate (?) on that show was not hot. She had a big head and walked like a man.
Yeah she looked like she could kick the entire casts collective ass. Not that Alan Thicke would've been much resistance.

I wonder if Kirk Cameron calls up Leonardo DiCaprio and asks "Hey remember me? It's Kirk! Hello? Hellloooo?" rings again, "Sorry we must've got diconnected. Leo? Hmm happened again", "Leo it happened again. So you sure you don't want to be in the next Left Behind? Leo?"

Agent Desmond
07-28-2005, 07:47 PM
Nah. Cause Kirk is born again hardcore. He wouldn't even want his character to have girls spend the night. So I doubt he'd talk to a sinner like Leo. He probably attacked him with the bottle

james michael
07-28-2005, 07:47 PM
i hated the crossover where he played djs cousin on full house...

sucks on fire!

Agent Desmond
07-28-2005, 07:48 PM
And he was bad on that one. HE neglected his cousin and made her feel bad about herself. Shame on him

i hated the crossover where he played djs cousin on full house...

sucks on fire!