PDA

View Full Version : anyone here seen Coldplay in concert?

who cares?
07-28-2005, 03:07 AM
and i mean live, not on DVD...

cause yeah.... i was thinking of trying to win some tickets to their concert... but i just wanna know if it's worth wasting part of my saturday for......

who cares?
07-28-2005, 10:50 AM
no one?

glk
07-28-2005, 11:25 AM
and i mean live, not on DVD...

cause yeah.... i was thinking of trying to win some tickets to their concert... but i just wanna know if it's worth wasting part of my saturday for......

Saw them in concert at the Hollywood Bowl during their second-album's tour. They're great. They sound amazing, and Chris Martin brings a lot of enthusiasm to the stage. He really digs performing and really digs the audience, that's the vibe I got, and is a really classy showman. Definitely get tickets.

who cares?
07-28-2005, 05:32 PM
Saw them in concert at the Hollywood Bowl during their second-album's tour. They're great. They sound amazing, and Chris Martin brings a lot of enthusiasm to the stage. He really digs performing and really digs the audience, that's the vibe I got, and is a really classy showman. Definitely get tickets.

sweet...

tickets for here got sold out in less than 5 minutes.... so i might just try to win some on the radio this weekend... it's a long shot, but i've won a lot of stuff like this before.....

oh well, good luck to me......

Mozz
07-28-2005, 06:09 PM
I was supposed to go see them, but I was shafted! My friend got 2 tickets to the show in Toronto, but his brother's friend offered to pay twice the ticket amount to see them. Now, that's not why I'm pissed. I got tickets to U2 (floors) and Pearl Jam (fan club seats) and he's coming to those shows. Of course, I'm a nice guy and let it go... sort of...

icemanx62
07-28-2005, 06:11 PM
I'm seeing them for the first time live in September at MSG.

Patrick J
07-28-2005, 06:26 PM
you couldn't pay me to watch Coldplay in concert.

BWC Boston
07-28-2005, 06:28 PM
you couldn't pay me to watch Coldplay in concert.
You could pay me to watch Coldplay in concert. But it'd need to be a significant amount and I may sneak out partway through.