PDA

View Full Version : Aquaman as a character on the TV show Lost

Justin.Strange
07-27-2005, 08:25 PM
i was bored and lurking through DC's various boards when i found this. i try not to make fun of other boards but goddamn...

How about this for an idea... I've come up with a way to build a bigger fan base for our favorite superhero, Aquaman. DC should negotiate with ABC television to have Aquaman become a character on the TV show Lost. Here's a possible scenario:
Aquman is actually behind all the strange "going ons" on the island. He's living under the sea just off the coast of the island. The numbers they keep referring to on the show add up to the coordinates of Atlantis. He has created some kind of super shark that can live on land, which he controls by telepathy. This could be the beast that stalks the island. Once Locke, Jack and Asid finally get the hatch open, they find it is the entrance to Atlantis. Pretty cool idea, huh? DC should definitely make this happen ASAP. Let me know what you think.

hahahaha fucking what?!

Movie Maker
07-27-2005, 08:26 PM
aquaman cant do lost.

hes doing entourage :)

Natty P
07-27-2005, 08:27 PM
I actually think that would be cool. It would never, ever, happen, but it'd be cool.

Nick_Ardill
07-27-2005, 08:27 PM
Maybe they can substitute Namor for Aquaman.

chris page
07-27-2005, 08:29 PM
because that's exactly what ABC needs to do, take one of their few BIG shows and put AQUAMAN in it... :roll:

maybe they should also contact marvel about putting squirrel girl on desperate housewives

Patton
07-27-2005, 08:30 PM
aquaman cant do lost.

hes doing entourage :)
and Smallville.

Man In Street
07-27-2005, 08:31 PM
"Aquaman, what's up with that hideous yellow shirt?" Or (if Marvel does it): "Namor, cover up more!!!"

Alex K.
07-27-2005, 08:31 PM
He sold me at "some kind of super shark"

DigiEmissary
07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
He sold me at "some kind of super shark"

it'll only work if it has a frikkin laser on its frikkin head.

thatguylobo
07-27-2005, 08:47 PM
because that's exactly what ABC needs to do, take one of their few BIG shows and put AQUAMAN in it... :roll:

maybe they should also contact marvel about putting squirrel girl on desperate housewives

I'd watch that.

Turd Furgeson
07-27-2005, 08:52 PM
That guy is my new hero. I have not laughed that hard in a while.