PDA

View Full Version : Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:12 PM
How in the name of a thousand flaming pumpkins did I not know about this before seeing the preview at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Gimme!

So who else thinks this will rule the movie roster for September? And which philistines think it will blow? C'mon, let's hear some feedback.

:boogie:

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:15 PM
Sexay! :heybaby:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/tim_burton_s_corpse_bride/helena_bonham_carter/corpsebride1.jpg

alexlannin
07-26-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm looking forward to it.
Ovi Nedeclu (Pigtale), told me he worked on it.

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm looking forward to it.
Ovi Nedeclu (Pigtale), told me he worked on it.

I only read issue one of that. Money was tight.

When this trailer came on and I heard familiar music I almost sprayed lady in front of me. But this is good too, even if I don't get a Nightmare sequel. When is that game coming out, does anyone know?

Movie Maker
07-26-2005, 03:20 PM
cannot wait.

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:22 PM
cannot wait.

I'm with M&M.

gwyllgi
07-26-2005, 03:25 PM
Can't WAIT!!!

It will rock so hard!

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Can't WAIT!!!

It will rock so hard!

Saint Jimmy
07-26-2005, 03:28 PM
Looks pretty awesome. Brings back memories of Nightmare Before Christmas, which has really grown on me over the past few holiday seasons. What did you guys think of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? It was pretty awesome, but Depp still hasn't managed to match Captain Jack Sparrow since that surprise. VIVA LA BLACK PEARL!.... Ahem... sorry...

joeAR
It's going to be good. You can't go wrong with Depp and Burton.

anThONY_s
I've been looking forward to this for years!!!!!!!

Kinda wish the trailer had original music in it though.

Movie Maker
07-26-2005, 03:30 PM
I've been looking forward to this for years!!!!!!!

Kinda wish the trailer had original music in it though.

QUIT YER BITCHIN'

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:31 PM
Looks pretty awesome. Brings back memories of Nightmare Before Christmas, which has really grown on me over the past few holiday seasons. What did you guys think of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? It was pretty awesome, but Depp still hasn't managed to match Captain Jack Sparrow since that surprise. VIVA LA BLACK PEARL!.... Ahem... sorry...

It was really good. In fairness to Depp, every move he made got compared to Gene Wilder, and he couldn't win out against that.

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:32 PM

NEW FISH!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!

:grope:

Saint Jimmy
07-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Aaaaaah, am I really a newbie? Great, allow the mockery to begin... oh, and to clarify, I thought Depp was AMAZING as Wonka, but didn't leave me quite as in awe as Jack Sparrow. Purely my opinion

Angel of Distraction
07-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Aaaaaah, am I really a newbie? Great, allow the mockery to begin... oh, and to clarify, I thought Depp was AMAZING as Wonka, but didn't leave me quite as in awe as Jack Sparrow. Purely my opinion

No mockery. I like newbies. COme to the RK thread, we'll get you a seat at the bar.

have a :beer:

WinterRose
07-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Been looking forward to Corpse Bride since the trailer released WAY earlier this year on quicktime. I figure we've been really good to rate two burton/depp movies this year.

amy
07-26-2005, 07:10 PM
How in the name of a thousand flaming pumpkins did I not know about this before seeing the preview at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? Gimme!

So who else thinks this will rule the movie roster for September? And which philistines think it will blow? C'mon, let's hear some feedback.

Dude, how did you not know about this? Get out of your cave every now and again. I know I've had to mention it a time for ten. ;)

I think I'll enjoy it. Burton/Depp, what's not to love?

amy
07-26-2005, 07:11 PM

I like you. :)

Adrian B AWESOME
07-26-2005, 07:15 PM
I've been excited for this since last year, bitches.

Keep up. :roll: :no:

RyanP
07-26-2005, 07:19 PM
When I saw the trailer and heard the music I got shivers. I can't wait.

Adrian B AWESOME
07-26-2005, 07:26 PM
When I saw the trailer and heard the music I got shivers. I can't wait.
You mean "What's This?" from the Nightmare Before Christmas?

Yeah, I got shivers too, wondering why they were reusing that music.

anThONY_s
07-26-2005, 07:27 PM
QUIT YER BITCHIN'

I'm impatient! I wanna know what the tone of the music will be now! NOW NOW NOW!!!

Adrian B AWESOME
07-26-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm impatient! I wanna know what the tone of the music will be now! NOW NOW NOW!!!
Probably lots of strings and a beat measure of around 180.

Just a hunch. :lol:

FredC
07-26-2005, 07:46 PM
In the preview the movie didn't look that good, but I'm looking forward to seeing it anyway!

The Girl
07-26-2005, 08:07 PM
I can't wait for this movie. It looks absolutely amazing.

Captain Nate
07-26-2005, 08:11 PM
Is this in the same universe as Nightmare before Christmas?

Adrian B AWESOME
07-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Is this in the same universe as Nightmare before Christmas?
I doubt it.

Just the same music on the trailer, for some reason.

The Girl
07-26-2005, 08:13 PM
I doubt it.

Just the same music on the trailer, for some reason.

They do that when a score isn't complete.