PDA

View Full Version : The End of the Tour de France

Dennis K
07-25-2005, 08:23 AM
Now that Lance Armstrong has won his seventh consecutive title, America can go back to not giving a crap about it. Congratulations Europe, you can have your sport back, we're done with it now. :lol:

Brian Defferding
07-25-2005, 09:12 AM
There are two other Americans who finished in the Top 10. But I guess if they don't finish in 1st place; you're right I think the public won't care as much.

Dennis K
07-25-2005, 03:22 PM
Nobody cared about cycling in the States when Armstrong was winning. They liked his story, and how he overcame cancer and all, but as far as his sport is concerned, pfffffffffffffffffft, nothing, so just imagine the attention that it's going to get. You'll find it in the sports page of your favorite newspaper right after the article on badmitton and horseshoe pitching.

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-25-2005, 03:27 PM
i'd love to see us take Formula 1 racing, soccer, and all the rest of Europe's top sports for the next few years
then we can smack them in the face with our huge penises everytime they call us all fat and lazy

RebootedCorpse
07-25-2005, 03:28 PM
It's like French NASCAR!

mario
07-25-2005, 03:28 PM
still won't change the fact that you are fat and lazy :)

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-25-2005, 04:26 PM
still won't change the fact that you are fat and lazy :)
*smacks you in the face with my large, American penis*

*then i nuke you*

RyanP
07-25-2005, 04:37 PM
I don't think I'm qualified to smake someone with a large penis. But I can buy a sports car and run over them.

who cares?
07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
yeah, i know that you guys are MOSTLY just joking, but maybe this attitude that you have towards Europe is partly why they call you fat, lazy and illiterate.......

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-25-2005, 04:42 PM
yeah, i know that you guys are MOSTLY just joking, but maybe this attitude that you have towards Europe is partly why they call you fat, lazy and illiterate.......
shut up, or we'll take over Skulling too

:lol:
(loving the fact that i'm in better shape, harder working, and more well read than you; and can still be an asshole at the same time)

who cares?
07-25-2005, 04:49 PM
shut up, or we'll take over Skulling too

:lol:
(loving the fact that i'm in better shape, harder working, and more well read than you; and can still be an asshole at the same time)

i wasnt generally accusing you.... i was pointing out a flaw with the general american public........

Jacob Lyon Goddard
07-25-2005, 07:32 PM
i wasnt generally accusing you.... i was pointing out a flaw with the general american public........
that's it
i'm coming up there to see who can do more pull-ups