PDA

View Full Version : Secrets of the House of M

BriRedfern
07-20-2005, 02:37 PM
Anyone pick this up? I am suprised it was not released on one of the House of M off weeks. I don't normally go for this stuff, but it has me intrigued.

Dannñ B
07-20-2005, 02:39 PM
I saw this behind the counter. What is it?

RODGER
07-20-2005, 02:40 PM
not even close to being worth $3.99

should get the defenders!!!!!!

Shwicaz
07-20-2005, 02:41 PM
I only reading the main mini series, but skipping all the minis and tie-ins except for ones on books I already read, like PUlse, and Capt. America, so I decided to skip it.

I didn't feel the need to read a bunch of bios of people whose books I am not reading, plus I am not a big fan of those type of books (I skipped the Secret War one, too, even though I am enjoying that mini)

BriRedfern
07-20-2005, 02:45 PM
I saw this behind the counter. What is it?

It is like a secret files thing with character bios and stuff. Like Ron I am not buying any of the minis, but unlike Ron I thought this might be a good way to catch up on what was going on with some other people in the House of M reality. It does not have much original art to speak of (That I could see) but might be interesting. I am headed back to my shop this weekend for a few odds and ends and may pick it up. I was hoping some people would have good things to say about it.

I had not heard peep about this book.....

Patton
07-20-2005, 04:22 PM
I bought the secret war one and really regretted it.

so I'm not buying this.

I did flip through it though and it looked informative but I just don't see the reason to get too attached to this world.

Hypester23
07-20-2005, 04:23 PM
Not worth the $4. Not bad, but I wouldn't buy it if I had it to do all over again.

Pat Loika
07-20-2005, 04:36 PM
Picked it up. Love my discount. :)

P.

Smokinblues
07-20-2005, 04:38 PM
I've got it. Skimmed through it. It is a good way to keep up with all the different characters if you don't want to read the other minis. Haven't read the big "article" in the back yet, or even all the profiles. But I'm not disappointed I bought it.