PDA

View Full Version : i got shot in the leg!

Justin.Strange
03-26-2005, 02:33 PM
i got shot in the leg with a BB gun by accident a lil bit ago. my friend was trying to do something to it. i wasnt paying attention to him, im talking with another friend about something. allasudden, theres this loud BANG followed by my leg feeling like its on fire. i look at my friend as he has this look on his face. he accidently fired it, and i got hit in the shin. he felt so bad. haha it fucked hurted...

y'all should see my leg. its all bruised and bloody. im not gonna kick his ass though, it was an accident. shit happens. i still cant figure out why the safety wasnt fucking on.

haha he owes me big...

Shwicaz
03-26-2005, 02:37 PM
A Lesson To Be Learned.....

glad you are ok., though.

CraigM
03-26-2005, 02:40 PM
Damn, that sucks ass. You gotta think of something that he can do for you though. That's still fucked up.

Craig

Hil
03-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Ouch.

When we were kids, we always hung out around the same spot on our street and one day some guys drove by and shot my friend in the thigh with a BB gun. But it was bad enough to dig into his skin.

On a related note, that same friend tried to scare off this annoying kid who would run around naked. So he fired a shot at the sidewalk and it bounced up and hit the kid right above his wee wee. So... at least you didn't get shot there.

Fourthman
03-26-2005, 02:56 PM
Go on without me!

Alexander Hamilton
03-26-2005, 03:00 PM
When I was in college, I had these to friends who I loved, but were complete morons. They, too, shot at each other with air guns. Everyday, after we left the dining hall for lunch, they would beat the ever loving shit out of each other just for the fuck of it. Fun times :roll: . Well, one night we were getting drunk, much like every night, and playing darts. One threw the an obligatory punch while the other had the darts. Needless to say, they both ended up with new piercings.

Mike Storniolo
03-26-2005, 03:25 PM
That sucks...my friend gets his little brothers (who are all like 8 and 10) dressed in like, 5 pairs of shirts and pants and helmets and shoots the shit out of them with a pellet gun...pretty entertaining

Justin.Strange
03-26-2005, 07:59 PM
Damn, that sucks ass. You gotta think of something that he can do for you though. That's still fucked up.

Craig

im probably gonna have him go half on getting my brake pads fixed. you shot me in the leg, you can gimmie 50 bucks you douche..

thanks y'all for caring.

DrMachine
03-26-2005, 08:00 PM
i got shot in the leg with a BB gun by accident a lil bit ago. my friend was trying to do something to it. i wasnt paying attention to him, im talking with another friend about something. allasudden, theres this loud BANG followed by my leg feeling like its on fire. i look at my friend as he has this look on his face. he accidently fired it, and i got hit in the shin. he felt so bad. haha it fucked hurted...

y'all should see my leg. its all bruised and bloody. im not gonna kick his ass though, it was an accident. shit happens. i still cant figure out why the safety wasnt fucking on.

haha he owes me big...

ouch...not the bb gun thing but my eyes after reading that font

Wastrel
03-26-2005, 08:02 PM
when i was in 3rd grade the kid down the street shot me in the face with a pellet gun from about 5 inches away.

moonspider
03-26-2005, 08:05 PM
wow

lyra
03-26-2005, 08:06 PM
when i was in 3rd grade the kid down the street shot me in the face with a pellet gun from about 5 inches away.

I got shot in the face, too. It cost $200 to get that little piece of metal out of my chin. Who the hell shoots a clown?

My sister hates when I say that first sentence...she gives me that "You are such a whore" look....

Wastrel
03-26-2005, 08:08 PM
I got shot in the face, too. It cost $200 to get that little piece of metal out of my chin. Who the hell shoots a clown?

My sister hates when I say that first sentence...she gives me that "You are such a whore" look....
my parents didnt even pay to have it removed. i just have a hole with a pellet in it under the inner corner of my right eye.

lyra
03-26-2005, 08:20 PM
my parents didnt even pay to have it removed. i just have a hole with a pellet in it under the inner corner of my right eye.

Do you set off metal detectors? That was my big excuse on why I HAD to have it taken out. Plus I was a mouthy 17-year-old and my family was happy to see me shut up about it.

lyra
03-26-2005, 08:23 PM

haha he owes me big...

And you never post pictures. :angry: I would love to see pictures of that. I always take photos of wounds the children and I endure. They make the photo albums SO interesting.

Wow. I really hate that angry symbol.

kubiak
03-26-2005, 09:20 PM
Wow! This new board is still freaking me out a bit.

I saw the title of this thread, looked over, and thought Lyra started it! Givenher job, that really freaked me out!

Glad you're okay, man!