PDA

View Full Version : Stargate SG1 and Atlantis premeires!

alan
07-15-2005, 07:37 PM
Come on. These were sweet.

Ben Browder kicked a lot of ass.

And Claudia Black is damn sexy in leather.

--Alan

who cares?
07-15-2005, 07:38 PM
how was BSG?

glad to hear Stargate owned, cause i'm a fan, but i want to know about BSG as well........

alan
07-15-2005, 07:41 PM
how was BSG?

glad to hear Stargate owned, cause i'm a fan, but i want to know about BSG as well........

Of course, BSG was awesome. My only complaint is they they presented so many storylines at the end of last season, it was hard to keep up with them all. But we have 20 episodes to get caught up.

--Alan

who cares?
07-15-2005, 07:44 PM
Of course, BSG was awesome. My only complaint is they they presented so many storylines at the end of last season, it was hard to keep up with them all. But we have 20 episodes to get caught up.

--Alan

awesome.... cant wait to see all of them........

ChrisCollins
07-15-2005, 08:03 PM
Spoilers...

SG-1 was pretty borring with Ms. Black being the one exception. I can't help but think of the last two seasons of X-Files when I watched this episode. I'll give it time though. I didn't think I'd like last season with miminimal RDA, but it picked up toward midseason. Maybe this season will too.

As for Atlantis, wow. I don't know where they are going with this show, but if the next season is anything like this episode (and last season's finale) I'll be sticking around. Complete 180 from the lackluster bulk of the first season. Its nice to see Mitch Pileggi getting some work too. Is Ford gone from the regular cast for good?

DigiEmissary
07-15-2005, 08:18 PM
Spoilers...

SG-1 was pretty borring with Ms. Black being the one exception. I can't help but think of the last two seasons of X-Files when I watched this episode. I'll give it time though. I didn't think I'd like last season with miminimal RDA, but it picked up toward midseason. Maybe this season will too.

As for Atlantis, wow. I don't know where they are going with this show, but if the next season is anything like this episode (and last season's finale) I'll be sticking around. Complete 180 from the lackluster bulk of the first season. Its nice to see Mitch Pileggi getting some work too. Is Ford gone from the regular cast for good?

this sums up my thoughts as well.

SethInAz
07-15-2005, 09:45 PM
Atlantis really started off with a bang, and BSG was great too.