PDA

View Full Version : Hey Agent Desmond!

Taxman
07-13-2005, 09:37 PM
I was stuck at a car dealership today and was forced to endure the Larry Elder Show. His topic today was people who were fired for activities in their personal time. I was halfway expecting to see you in this. Have you ever been considered for one of these shows?

Agent Desmond
07-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Yes. Amber Benson, research producer from the Larry Elders show actually emailed me about coming on the show. But I didn't feel comfortable being on TV like that.

Taxman
07-13-2005, 09:54 PM
Yes. Amber Benson, research producer from the Larry Elders show actually emailed me about coming on the show. But I didn't feel comfortable being on TV like that.

They had two women who were fired for not quitting smoking, aguy that was fired for having a sex change, and a Miller employee who had his pic in the paper with a Bud Light in his hand.

Agent Desmond
07-13-2005, 09:58 PM
That sucks. There was a guy at Microsoft who got fired for a picture he took of IMacs in the loading docks. They fired him because it was showing confidential shit, and he posted it on his blog. Did the Miller employee have any of his uniform on?

They had two women who were fired for not quitting smoking, aguy that was fired for having a sex change, and a Miller employee who had his pic in the paper with a Bud Light in his hand.