PDA

View Full Version : There is no sex in this post.

Keith P.
06-17-2011, 02:13 PM
I just had an hour long conversation with an extremely hot black girl I work with about who was the best green lantern, Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, or Kyle Rayner, about how excited she was to see Kilowog in the Movie.

Also, she thinks the Spider Women Agent of Sword webcomics were terrific. Loves the Young Justice cartoon, and is really upset that Giant Man and the Wasp were are not in the Avengers movie, and watches Super Hero squad and she hated January Jones as Emma Frost.

I work with a lot of male geeks, and just seeing the look on their faces as we had this conversation was hilarious.

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 02:15 PM
If she said Alan Scott was the best Lantern, I'm willing to switch teams RIGHT now.

Just an FYI.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:16 PM
Which part confounded them more? That the geek was a girl, hot, or black?

Ryan Elliott
06-17-2011, 02:17 PM
...Treacle?

Keith P.
If she said Alan Scott was the best Lantern, I'm willing to switch teams RIGHT now.

Just an FYI.

Sorry, it was Kyle.

We also had some mutual laughs about our favorite episodes of Justice League animated series..

She is hardcore.

Jason California
I love hot black girls. They are the best kind of hot.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:19 PM
Sorry, it was Kyle.

We also had some mutual laughs about our favorite episodes of Justice League animated series..

She is hardcore.

Kyle? This woman is mine!

Kedd
I just had an hour long conversation with an extremely hot black girl I work with about who was the best green lantern, Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, or Kyle Rayner, about how excited she was to see Kilowog in the Movie.

Also, she thinks the Spider Women Agent of Sword webcomics were terrific. Loves the Young Justice cartoon, and is really upset that Giant Man and the Wasp were are not in the Avengers movie, and watches Super Hero squad and she hated January Jones as Emma Frost.

I work with a lot of male geeks, and just seeing the look on their faces as we had this conversation was hilarious.

Are you sure she wasn't a Skrull?:mistrust:

Keith P.
Which part confounded them more? That the geek was a girl, hot, or black?

I think all three.

She is going to start watching Game of Thrones now on my recommendation. She is the third person at work I have converted.

Slewo.O
06-17-2011, 02:20 PM
I think all three.

She is going to start watching Game of Thrones now on my recommendation. She is the third person at work I have converted.

My god. :rofl:

Maybe she's a Dire Wraith?

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:20 PM
Are you sure she wasn't a Skrull?:mistrust:

She's your girlfriend Kedd. She secretly reads and watches all this but claims to only watch reality shows just to torture you.

ShortStack
06-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Aw, Keith found a straight best friend!

Kedd
06-17-2011, 02:22 PM
I think all three.

Do you really want me to make a joke here, Keith? Really?

She's your girlfriend Kedd. She secretly reads and watches all this but claims to only watch reality shows just to torture you.
All these secrets and lies :nonono2:

Matthew Brown
06-17-2011, 02:25 PM
I think all three.

I love the show, and just started reading the first novel. So far I'm only as far as after Jon's first chapter. Everyone's so much younger in the books.

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 02:29 PM
Sorry, it was Kyle.

She is hardcore.

Hmmmmm, that's close enough that I'll have to do some thinking.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Hmmmmm, that's close enough that I'll have to do some thinking.

Noooo!! I claim the Kyle Rayner lover! Nooooo!!!

...does she like Asian dudes, Keith?

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 02:31 PM

So much for Solo Projects, eh, bro?

Matthew Brown
06-17-2011, 02:33 PM
She's not wrong. Kyle is the best of those three.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:34 PM
So much for Solo Projects, eh, bro?

I'm splitting and going by the name "Collabo"!

Keith P.
06-17-2011, 02:35 PM

Does anyone?

Kidding!

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 02:36 PM
I'm splitting and going by the name "Collabo"!

I'm typing your dis track already.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:52 PM
Does anyone?

Kidding!

Hey, Mister! I am willing to bet that you have dabbled in Rice Queening!

Jason California
06-17-2011, 02:55 PM

Your lady is not going to like that.

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 02:58 PM

I am ashamed that I was unfamiliar with this term prior to now.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Your lady is not going to like that.

She completely understands my need to finally date a black woman. There are only two times I have almost been intimate with a black woman. One was just being a big cocktease, and the other one was a very drunk lesbian in a gay club who must have thought I was also a lesbian :Oops:

Keith P.
06-17-2011, 03:11 PM

Does an Indian or Pakistani count?

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 03:14 PM
Does an Indian or Pakistani count?

Well, there is Basmati rice, so I will allow.

Jason California
06-17-2011, 03:19 PM
She completely understands my need to finally date a black woman. There are only two times I have almost been intimate with a black woman. One was just being a big cocktease, and the other one was a very drunk lesbian in a gay club who must have thought I was also a lesbian :Oops:
:lol:

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 03:21 PM
I love the turn this thread has taken so very quickly.

adam_warlock_2099
06-17-2011, 03:25 PM
She's not wrong. Kyle is the best of those three.

Is the best period.

Hey Keith why can a homosexual man say a woman is hot but a heterosexual man wouldn't make the same comment about a man? This is a genuine question I'm curious on your thoughts about.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Is the best period.

Hey Keith why can a homosexual man say a woman is hot but a heterosexual man wouldn't make the same comment about a man? This is a genuine question I'm curious on your thoughts about.

...You've never said a woman is hot? :mistrust:

EDIT: I see you've edited. I openly say when I think a dude is hot, despite being heterosexual.

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
...You've never said a woman is hot? :mistrust:

EDIT: I see you've edited. I openly say when I think a dude is hot, despite being heterosexual.

Yeah, but you're cool. A lot of guys just aren't secure enough in themselves to do the same.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Yeah, but you're cool. A lot of guys just aren't secure enough in themselves to do the same.

That's the correct answer for those dudes.

And for the record:
George Clooney, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt (I'm old school)

Slewo.O
06-17-2011, 03:45 PM

:mistrust:

I do that...

Jason California
06-17-2011, 03:48 PM

I do that...

He said "most", and did not mention you in those that don't. relax.

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 03:48 PM

I do that...

So you're okay with that Three Way that I invited you to, then. Cool. I'll call up the hooker.

Matthew Brown
06-17-2011, 03:49 PM
So you're okay with that Three Way that I invited you to, then. Cool. I'll call up the hooker.

He's not interested in a tricycle unless Tim Drake is the third wheel.

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 03:50 PM
That's the correct answer for those dudes.

And for the record:
George Clooney, Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt (I'm old school)

I figured Clooney judging by the fact that you were trying to pimp me out to the guy. :lol:

Slewo.O
06-17-2011, 03:55 PM
He said "most", and did not mention you in those that don't. relax.
I am relax! /Willie

Serious answer is that I'm just pointing out myself on that category.

No way Jose!

He's not interested in a tricycle unless Tim Drake is the third wheel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmWZjRMExcQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 03:57 PM
I figured Clooney judging by the fact that you were trying to pimp me out to the guy. :lol:

I might be okay with watching..... :shifty:

Jason California
06-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Hey guys! I am secure enough to let a man know he is attractive too! Don't forget about me guys! I just want you to know I am not insecure about it. :D

Slewo.O
06-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Hey guys! I am secure enough to let a man know he is attractive too! Don't forget about me guys! I just want you to know I am not insecure about it. :D

*takes Jason's temperature*

You're running a high fever there dude!

capntightpants
06-17-2011, 04:01 PM

Look dude! Look how close to gay I can get without being gay!

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 04:01 PM
I might be okay with watching..... :shifty:

PERVERT!

(I am so okay with this. :heybaby:)

Keith P.
06-17-2011, 04:03 PM
Is the best period.

Insecurity.

Slewo.O
06-17-2011, 04:04 PM

Cap'n what are you doing?

Jason California
06-17-2011, 04:07 PM

Look, I know nobody was asking, or saying that I was, but I felt I needed to let it be known I was not in that group.

Slewo.O
06-17-2011, 04:08 PM
Look, I know nobody was asking, or saying that I was, but I felt I needed to let it be known I was not in that group.

Which group?

Jason California
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Which group?

Dude, I was sure you would know what was up. Maybe I should have said category instead.

Roman Noodles
06-17-2011, 04:11 PM
........... so, about this hot nerdy black chick.

How sure are we that she isn't an old classmate of Zevad's?

adam_warlock_2099
06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Insecurity.

You don't honestly think a mam just can't see attractiveness in the same sex if he's heterosexual? I mean I think Antonio Banderas is handsome but not hot because I don't look at men as sexual objects. Maybe I assumed you saying a woman was hot means you looked at her as a sexual object whether your intentions were to have sex with her or not. Does that make any sense?

Benel Germosen
06-17-2011, 04:21 PM
For everyone wondering:

The correct answer is John Stewart. John Stewart is the best Green Lantern.

Phantom Eagle
06-17-2011, 06:21 PM
I think Jon Stewart would make an awesome Green Lantern.

Magnum V.I.
06-17-2011, 06:29 PM
You don't honestly think a mam just can't see attractiveness in the same sex if he's heterosexual? I mean I think Antonio Banderas is handsome but not hot because I don't look at men as sexual objects. Maybe I assumed you saying a woman was hot means you looked at her as a sexual object whether your intentions were to have sex with her or not. Does that make any sense?

Matthew McConaughey is pretty hot.

i talk about him with his shirt off to my wife all the time.

Brian Defferding
06-17-2011, 07:10 PM
I think Captain Stubing would make a good Green Lantern.

http://images.vacationport.net/NexCiteContent/xpertisecruises_vacationport_net/customcontent/images/Captain%20Stubing.jpg

Kedd
06-18-2011, 10:47 AM

........... so, about this hot nerdy black chick.
How sure are we that she isn't an old classmate of Zevad's?

Treacle
06-18-2011, 12:39 PM
:ninja:

Ryan Elliott
06-18-2011, 12:52 PM

i knew it!!

CapnChaos
06-18-2011, 12:59 PM
Sorry, it was Kyle.

She is hardcore.

Ok, so she's is totally my type then. :lol:

Roman Noodles
06-18-2011, 01:32 PM

Either this means Trea is the girl in question or that there's going to be one awesome girl fight soon.

Win/Win

Ryan Elliott
06-18-2011, 01:58 PM
There's no non-creepy way for me to say this, so I'm just going to say it.

PixPlzKThnx

Foolish Mortal
06-18-2011, 03:38 PM
http://i.min.us/jVX4s.jpg (http://min.us/lVX4s)

Alex(sadly)Maleev
06-18-2011, 04:59 PM

Tell her to check out the New Avengers 26. This was my finest;)

jason hissong
06-18-2011, 05:09 PM
I love hot half Arabian girls. They are the best kind of hot.

Fixed to more accurately reflect my life.

BriRedfern
06-18-2011, 06:35 PM

So... you missed the part of the story when he said she was black, huh?