PDA

View Full Version : Some of my friends makes me wonder...

afroloq
06-16-2011, 08:26 AM
Ok so I saw this on the news last night and before I saw the video...I laughed (WTF would a DUDE sue a nail salon?) and then when I realized this was a friend of mine (Syd, WTF are YOU doing suing a nail salon) ....iHollered....:eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo:surrend:

I have no words....none.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/maryland/maryland-man-files-lawsuit-against-nail-salon-after-being-charged-1-more-than-women-for-manicure-061511

afroloq
06-16-2011, 08:28 AM
anyone have a good facepalm pic for this situation?

Keith P.
06-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Your friend appears to be a complete asshole who is tying up the court system with a idiotic lawsuit.

Also, just the court costs alone could have serious ramifications for the business owner.

Greygor
06-16-2011, 08:39 AM
You should worry, I mentioned it was Homoeopathy awareness week to a friend this week and he asked "... was Gay Disease a big speciality area" :roll:

afroloq
06-16-2011, 08:48 AM
Your friend appears to be a complete asshole who is tying up the court system with a idiotic lawsuit.

Also, just the court costs alone could have serious ramifications for the business owner.

Yep...what he said!! of course the question is,,,why didn't you read the fine print...I mean , really? there has always been a bit of a difference in services that places charge on sex. Businesses can DO that. FOR INSTANCE, when I USED to frquent barber shops, which I rarely go to now for obvious reasons, some of the hair services that MEN get tends to be anywhere between 5 to 8 bucks LESS for women...no big whup.

Wow....me and some friends are gonna have to have an intervention.

BriRedfern
06-16-2011, 09:20 AM
I had to do a sales presentation as part of a job interview last week and I got a manicure beforehand. I was surprised that I had to pay as much as a woman, as I obviously don't need nail polish.

I did not sue over the issue though.

Kedd
06-16-2011, 09:22 AM
A dollar more and he decides it's lawsuit time? -sigh-

Jason California
06-16-2011, 09:34 AM
Tell Mr "I feel I'm being discriminated against based on my gender," not to be such a pussy.

dasNdanger
06-16-2011, 10:12 AM
Men have bigger hands (thus the manhands joke on Seinfeld). Bigger hands means bigger fingers and bigger nails, so therefore takes more time to manicure, and more product to cover them.

das

afroloq
06-16-2011, 10:13 AM
^^^AND I AM CALLING BS ON THAT ONE!!! LOL

...still waiting on that facepalm.

dasNdanger
06-16-2011, 10:24 AM
^^^AND I AM CALLING BS ON THAT ONE!!! LOL

...still waiting on that facepalm.

So, you have girly hands, then? ;)

das

afroloq