PDA

View Full Version : have you ever been hitted on by a gay person?

Justin.Strange
07-09-2005, 01:01 PM
i think i just was.

so im watching my uncle's clothing store and this older guy walks in and we start talking for a bit as he's looking about the store. then he makes the comment about how "handsome" i am and would love to hire me to come over to his house and "help him with some things" as he gives me this lustful look.

i was wierded out a bit but i tell him in a polite way, thanks for the thought but no thanks. he gets quiet for a second, buys his suit, and leaves the store saying he'l come back to talk with me some more.

am i reading too much into this? or am i just that damned man-pretty?

Pat Loika
07-09-2005, 01:02 PM
3 times. When the hotel I used to work in hosted the Golden State Gay Rodeo.

Not gonna get into detail. :lol:

P.

Mr. E!
07-09-2005, 01:06 PM
OH yeah, several times.
and I'm not pretty, either. If I was gay, I'd be a bear.
Last summer my wife and I were visiting my folks up on Cape Cod, and we went up to Provincetown. It was Bear Week. I've never felt like such a sex object in all my life. it was great!

The Roman Candle
07-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Sure. I grew up in a very gay town.

And then on the internet side, there's bloodyhell...

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
07-09-2005, 01:09 PM
hit on. not hitted on.

Justin.Strange
07-09-2005, 01:14 PM
hit on. not hitted on.

have i ever told you the way you correct my poor grammer is such a turn on? ::winks and points::

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Yeah.

A lesbian once hit on me in a chatroom.

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 01:18 PM
Yeah.

I can beleive this.

David
07-09-2005, 01:19 PM
ya, but then my girlfriend saved me and i started loving her that much more

Blandy vs Terrorism
07-09-2005, 01:23 PM
My friend Candiss had this gay friend Nate who, everytime we'd all get together and drink, would hit on me all the time. He'd start out joking about it when everyone was coherent, but the as more people left/went to pass out, he'd get more persistent.

And no, I never got THAT drunk.

Bervda
07-09-2005, 01:24 PM
I used to get hit on all the time when I'd browse at Barnes and Noble. It was insane. It's happened at Best Buy once or twice as well. It's been awhile though, so maybe whatever trait I had going that was setting off the gaydar has gone away.

Patton
07-09-2005, 01:24 PM
My friend Candiss had this gay friend Nate who, everytime we'd all get together and drink, would hit on me all the time. He'd start out joking about it when everyone was coherent, but the as more people left/went to pass out, he'd get more persistent.

:scared:

Jim.
07-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Sometimes I think this whole board is flirting with gayness.

The Roman Candle
07-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Yeah.

There were two lesbians in a creative writing class I took last year, and they used to sit on either side of me and hit on me all the time. I think they thought I was gay.

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
There were two lesbians in a creative writing class I took last year, and they used to sit on either side of me and hit on me all the time. I think they thought I was gay.

Why would that make them hit on you?

Wait...

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 01:28 PM
Sometimes I think this whole board is flirting with gayness.

:grope:

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 01:30 PM
:mistrust:

ItsDLEVY
07-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Not Frequently Enough.

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 01:31 PM
:mistrust:

Tis a side of roman candle we haven't seen before. I need to see some photo ID now.

madmartigan
07-09-2005, 01:32 PM

:heybaby: :grope:

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Tis a side of roman candle we haven't seen before. I need to see some photo ID now.
I think it's possible they were just fucking with him.

At least that's what I'm forcing myself to believe, because...I really don't want to think about the other option...

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 01:36 PM
I think it's possible they were just fucking with him.

At least that's what I'm forcing myself to believe, because...I really don't want to think about the other option...

"Dude, what if she's hot?"

Zat about it? :twisted:

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 01:36 PM
edit!!!! Edit monster caught!!!!!!

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 01:41 PM
edit!!!! Edit monster caught!!!!!!
You caught nothing!!!!

:)

As an aside, my (female) cousin's boyfriend once jumped out of a speeding cab because the driver was harrassing him. The driver was, obviously, gay.

bartleby
07-09-2005, 01:43 PM
No, but it seems like almost every girl I hit on turns out to be a lesbian.

Captain Sensation
07-09-2005, 01:51 PM
I was offered 385 bucks simply to let this guy go down on me, this dude just walks up to me infront of my girlfriend and asks to talk to me and put the offer on the table....he then suggested 500 if i rubbed his balls.....very disturbing...but i could have made some money if i wasnt straight..

rembret
07-09-2005, 01:56 PM
When i was in my young teens i had this older guy following me from store to store in the mall one day.I wasn't sure if i was just being paranoid but he made eye contact with me a few times so i went to look for my dad.Before I found him the guy found me again,came up to me and asked me where the bathroom was.I told him then took off before he could say anything else.Not really sure if was being "approached"or not but was very odd to me.

Taki Soma
07-09-2005, 02:07 PM
yes, many many times

alexlannin
07-09-2005, 02:09 PM
A couple of times, not a big deal.

V-Man
07-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Almost every day.

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 02:12 PM
No, but it seems like almost every girl I hit on turns out to be a lesbian.
Hey, you should try and hit on some random guy and see if he turns out to be--

No, wait. That might not be a good idea...

HoneyDippinDan
07-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Closest I've come to being hit on I was at t gey club and noticed this hot blonde chick checking my out. I stared back at her when I realized she seemed to be really tall and her boobs seemed to be kind of weird, as in the top of her chest was flat but her boobs really puffed out just under her collar line. Then I noticed she had a really large Adam's apple. Then I stopped staring and avoided her the rest of the night. :scared:

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Closest I've come to being hit on I was at t gey club and noticed this hot blonde chick checking my out. I stared back at her when I realized she seemed to be really tall and her boobs seemed to be kind of weird, as in the top of her chest was flat but her boobs really puffed out just under her collar line. Then I noticed she had a really large Adam's apple. Then I stopped staring and avoided her the rest of the night. :scared:
That's great.

Mikhail
07-09-2005, 02:41 PM
I was hit on by a gay waiter at a Chinese restaurant in Hartford. It was weird because I was 17 at the time! He just kept staring at me from far away and smiling at me, and then as soon as I finished my drink (cranberry juice), he would just RUSH over to the table and ask if I wanted more. That was a strange dinner.

Shwicaz
07-09-2005, 02:45 PM
OH yeah, several times.
and I'm not pretty, either. If I was gay, I'd be a bear.
Last summer my wife and I were visiting my folks up on Cape Cod, and we went up to Provincetown. It was Bear Week. I've never felt like such a sex object in all my life. it was great!

Next year I am going to Bear week. Can't wait!!!!

J. Wilson
07-09-2005, 02:46 PM
Once.

It was a guy I worked with at a convenience store when i was about 18.

He thought if he persisted I'd give in. He learned different. I had him fired.

DaGetHighKnight
07-09-2005, 02:48 PM
I got groped in a club once. I busted that cats nose.

JABSEN
07-09-2005, 02:50 PM
And then on the internet side, there's bloodyhell...Does that count?

If yes,then all the time

Garra
07-09-2005, 02:50 PM
When I was 16 or 17 I was working at a mexican restaraunt as a bus boy. We had a few gay waiters who were nice guys and I got along with fine. Both were over 30. One week for some reason a game of grab ass was going on where people were pinching each others butts was going on. Guys and girls alike. I was not big into playing games like that and didnt participate any, but it was fairly funny I suppose. One of the guys who was gay began to start trying to pinch me when ever I was in the kitchen. Guy was someone who I considered a friend as much as anyone else you work with for a year or so and I just avoided him and told him to quit the first few times he tried it. After about an hour of him not stopping I finally told him to knock it out, that I didnt like it and I wasnt playing. I wasnt mean but I made it clear I was serious and not comfortable. About 15 minutes later he came up behind me again as I was putting things on a tray and pinched me again and I turned around and hit him. He cried, I got fired. Not sure if that was flirting or not but was the closest in any account.

justjeffery
07-09-2005, 02:52 PM
Yes.. I think its a huge compliment...

Thudpucker
07-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Sure. And I take it as a complement, I just explain that I'm not interested but thank you.

gwyllgi
07-09-2005, 02:56 PM
Yeah, I get hit on by lesbians all the time... fuckin' crazy...

JABSEN
07-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah, I get hit on by lesbians all the time... fuckin' crazy...Wow,

It's like we're the same person

gwyllgi
07-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Totally.

justjeffery
07-09-2005, 03:03 PM
When I was 16 or 17 I was working at a mexican restaraunt as a bus boy. We had a few gay waiters who were nice guys and I got along with fine. Both were over 30. One week for some reason a game of grab ass was going on where people were pinching each others butts was going on. Guys and girls alike. I was not big into playing games like that and didnt participate any, but it was fairly funny I suppose. One of the guys who was gay began to start trying to pinch me when ever I was in the kitchen. Guy was someone who I considered a friend as much as anyone else you work with for a year or so and I just avoided him and told him to quit the first few times he tried it. After about an hour of him not stopping I finally told him to knock it out, that I didnt like it and I wasnt playing. I wasnt mean but I made it clear I was serious and not comfortable. About 15 minutes later he came up behind me again as I was putting things on a tray and pinched me again and I turned around and hit him. He cried, I got fired. Not sure if that was flirting or not but was the closest in any account.

Do I have to apologize about that again? I said I was sorry like 15 times... but I stand behind my original statement... you've got a VERY pinchable butt...

;-)

Queen of the Ban Age
07-09-2005, 03:09 PM
I used to, quite often. The girl who sat in front of me in pre-calculus had a crush on me and would always tell me I looked like Nancy Spungen, who she thought was hot.

And whenever I'd go to Rocky Horror.

I had a gay man propose to me once! That was pretty awesome. :D

CapnChaos
07-09-2005, 03:12 PM
I think I've had more gay guys hit on me than women.

*sob*

Garra
07-09-2005, 03:17 PM
Do I have to apologize about that again? I said I was sorry like 15 times... but I stand behind my original statement... you've got a VERY pinchable butt...

;-)

:Oops:

Jaredan
07-09-2005, 03:58 PM
The answer is yes.

DrMachine
07-09-2005, 04:00 PM
yup

once I was with my wife, it was a Seinfeld-esque moment

dEnny!
07-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Yes...I'm HOT! WooHOo!

DrMachine
07-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes...I'm HOT! WooHOo!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/jrchapoy/Denny.jpg

Xander Boune
07-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Just about every time I go to bars near NYU. I set off everyone's gaydar, but I understand that's the price of being an accessory-wearing prettyboy metrosexual. I wear three gaudy silver rings and a wrist band, for Christ sake!

dEnny!
07-09-2005, 04:07 PM

They can't resist! I love going to the big cities because guys check me out...it's awesome.

I did flirt with a guy before so I could use his Kroger card to save a $1 on some bacon I was buying. My in-laws were shocked I'd do such a thing.

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 04:11 PM
THAT's dEnny!?

My entire world as I know it is falling apart! :Panic:

Queen of the Ban Age
07-09-2005, 04:12 PM
They can't resist! I love going to the big cities because guys check me out...it's awesome.

I did flirt with a guy before so I could use his Kroger card to save a $1 on some bacon I was buying. My in-laws were shocked I'd do such a thing.

Denny is a shameless slut. :shock:

dEnny!
07-09-2005, 04:13 PM
Denny is a shameless slut. :shock:

:D YES!

secretasiangirl v.2
07-09-2005, 04:30 PM
i don't think i've ever really been hit on by a woman... there are times when women are just friendly towards me & my s.o. likes to pretend that they're hitting on me... :lol: it is possible that they might be... i'm pretty oblivious if it isn't obvious!
i went to a gay bar w/ some gay friends once & a straight guy hit on me... i don't know how he knew i wasn't gay... my friends laugh at me when i get insulted that lesbians don't hit on me... apparently, i look very straight...
i have been hit on by gay men though... which i think is really strange... i don't think i look like a gay man...

Ascius
07-09-2005, 04:34 PM
I suppose one of the benefits of being a big scary looking guy is teh gheys don't hitted on me.

...'course, the women don't either.

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 04:35 PM
I suppose one of the benefits of being a big scary looking guy is teh gheys don't hitted on me.

...'course, the women don't either.
What about the gay women?

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 04:37 PM
I haven't been hit on by anyone in five years, and I'm pretty sure they were joking.

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 04:38 PM
I haven't been hit on by anyone in five years, and I'm pretty sure they were joking.
I wasn't. I meant every word.

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 04:39 PM
I wasn't. I meant every word.

:heybaby:

Let's see watcha got.

joespam
07-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Gay men love me. I have a standing offer of gay sex if I ever jump the fence from a guy I used to work with. He says one of the reasons he recommended hiring me is because he hoped I was gay.

I used to get whistles riding my bike home past the gay neighborhood that I lived near.

Just this past year, I was walking to the gym in spandex pants and a Tshirt and this slim Thaiboy's eyes got really wide, he gasped and smiled and said 'nice legs!'

I only wish I could provoke this kind of attention from the ladies.

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 04:43 PM
Gay men love me. I have a standing offer of gay sex if I ever jump the fence from a guy I used to work with. He says one of the reasons he recommended hiring me is because he hoped I was gay.

I used to get whistles riding my bike home past the gay neighborhood that I lived near.

Just this past year, I was walking to the gym in spandex pants and a Tshirt and this slim Thaiboy's eyes got really wide, he gasped and smiled and said 'nice legs!'

I only wish I could provoke this kind of attention from the ladies.

That made me shiver. And not in arousal.

Jerome Gibbons
07-09-2005, 04:44 PM
:heybaby:

Let's see watcha got.
I've got a straight flush, what about you?
http://www.texasthreadwrangling.com/straight_flush.jpg

Angel of Distraction
07-09-2005, 04:45 PM
I've got a straight flush, what about you?
http://www.texasthreadwrangling.com/straight_flush.jpg

*is not currently clever enough to come up with a good retort. Going to sleep now*

arthurloewenkamp
07-09-2005, 10:58 PM
College graduation night, the group I was with wound up going to a gay bar as our third stop. I was wearing my grad cap and this dude said "that's a cute hat, did you graduate?"
Yup
"Wanna get laid on your graduation night?"
Yup,... By a chick!
he said aww and tried bumping into me later but it was all good because I got my wish.
Plus I've had a bunch of gay roommates in college and it was no biggie.

james michael
07-09-2005, 11:21 PM
Sure. I grew up in a very gay town.

And then on the internet side, there's bloodyhell...

i wish a gay guy would hit on me... :(

Patrick J
07-09-2005, 11:22 PM
It used to happen to me all the time when I was 18 and 19. Stopped when I turned 20 and got fat.

Natty P, Scientific Adventurer
07-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Here and there.

james michael
07-09-2005, 11:26 PM
It used to happen to me all the time when I was 18 and 19. Stopped when I turned 20 and got fat.

youre not fat...

kubiak
07-09-2005, 11:34 PM
I got hit on by an Australian sounding guy at the bar at Heroes Con.

Angel
07-09-2005, 11:47 PM
i got hit on by lesbian up at college. i was with a group of my gay friends and they introduced me to their lesbian friend. the girs came over to me and started talking to me and saying how pretty she thought i was, and asked if i was doing anything that weekend. i asked her if she was hitting on me and she said, is it working. i told her it would if i swung that way, but since i'm straight, thanks for the compliment.

Patrick J
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
youre not fat...

I'm fat. Well, at least compared to what I looked like when I was 18-19. Heavy drinking and drug use will do that to ya'.

Genius J
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
have i ever told you the way you correct my poor grammer is such a turn on? ::winks and points::
The word you're looking for is "grammar".

"Grammer" is something you might call your grandmother. And if she's turning you on, you have bigger issues.

james michael
07-09-2005, 11:50 PM
I'm fat. Well, at least compared to what I looked like when I was 18-19. Heavy drinking and drug use will do that to ya'.

heavy drug use?
:spidey:

Patrick J
07-09-2005, 11:56 PM
heavy drug use?
:spidey:

Are you coming onto me?

Howlett
07-09-2005, 11:58 PM
I got hit on by an Australian sounding guy at the bar at Heroes Con.
:mistrust: Haseloff?

:shock: I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!! :Panic:

james michael
07-09-2005, 11:59 PM
Are you coming onto me?
yes, AND ive even seen your picture!!!
:crazy:

XSaraXPoeX
07-10-2005, 12:09 AM
All the time. 8-)

Angel of Distraction
07-10-2005, 12:10 AM
All the time. 8-)

Do me a favor and pretend to hit on me real quick so I can say yes. :scared:

Caley Tibbittz
07-10-2005, 12:11 AM
I think more gay guys look at me than straight women...

james michael
07-10-2005, 12:17 AM
All the time. 8-)

i only did it the once, besides, it was for the sake of our unborn super baby...

Patrick J
07-10-2005, 12:17 AM
yes, AND ive even seen your picture!!!
:crazy:

You have?

http://myspace-297.vo.llnwd.net/00004/79/29/4049297_l.jpg

I wear a lot of black, because it makes me look thinner... :Oops:

XSaraXPoeX
07-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Do me a favor and pretend to hit on me real quick so I can say yes. :scared:I actually HAVE flirted with you in the past but you were too MAN to notice. :?

james michael
07-10-2005, 12:19 AM
You have?

http://myspace-297.vo.llnwd.net/00004/79/29/4049297_l.jpg

I wear a lot of black, because it makes me look thinner... :Oops:

still cute...

XSaraXPoeX
07-10-2005, 12:20 AM
i only did it the once, besides, it was for the sake of our unborn super baby...I still want that superbaby! :twisted:

Angel of Distraction
07-10-2005, 12:20 AM
I actually HAVE flirted with you in the past but you were too MAN to notice. :?

:boogie:

james michael
07-10-2005, 12:27 AM
I still want that superbaby! :twisted:
we will destroy worlds...

Patrick J
07-10-2005, 12:30 AM
still cute...

james michael
07-10-2005, 12:32 AM
thats why i was so excited about our impending nuptials... then you crushed my dreams and broke my heart :cry:

Bill?
07-10-2005, 12:42 AM
Yeah. And once by a lesbian. But thatís a whole silly story and probably not what you meant.
I usually feel worse for the guy. Because "sorry bro, Iím all about the clam." probably isnít as great a let down as I think it is. I was only really creeped out by something like that once. But that had more to do with the dude than anything else.

Bill?
07-10-2005, 12:45 AM
All the time. 8-)

thats hawt.
8-)

chris page
07-10-2005, 12:57 AM
no patience to sift through all the pages, but i will say that i got my ass kicked by a leather queen once..

and a few of the gay men i know tell me i'm cute..but that's neither here nor there..

james michael
07-10-2005, 01:01 AM
no patience to sift through all the pages, but i will say that i got my ass kicked by a leather queen once..

if they kicked your ass, wouldnt "leather queen" be an oxymoron in this instance?

Ryan Elliott
07-10-2005, 01:07 AM
I was walking through a K-Mart on my way to the toy aisle to see if they had any Marvel Legends, and two gay guys were there looking at the board games I think. And when I walked by, one of them said "This one has special attachments" and looked right at me. I just kept walking. I don't know if he was checking me out or not. Didn't really make me feel uncomfortable, cause I didn't know if he was checking me out or not.

Other than that: nope, never.

chris page
07-10-2005, 01:21 AM
if they kicked your ass, wouldnt "leather queen" be an oxymoron in this instance?

i dunno, he reminded me of rob halford though, which is a scary enough thought

james michael
07-10-2005, 01:25 AM
i dunno, he reminded me of rob halford though, which is a scary enough thought

rob halford is no queen... :roll:

chris page
07-10-2005, 01:43 AM
you wouldn't say that if you met him..

james michael
07-10-2005, 01:51 AM
you wouldn't say that if you met him..
oh, im fairly sure ill never consider rob halford a queen...

(akaRyanHoffman)
07-10-2005, 02:33 AM
I don't know about the rest of you but everytime I scroll past this thread and see "hitted", it makes me chuckle...

stevapalooza
07-10-2005, 03:20 AM
There was this little gay italian guy that used to ask around about me. Evidently he really liked my mouth. I'd like to be all metrosexual about it, but my reaction upon hearing this was "ew." Sorry, but I know what goes through men's minds.

If you ask me that's the real basis for homphobia. It's got nothing to do with latent gay feelings. It's because men know the disgusting thoughts other men think. And when those thoughts are directed back at us it's like Medusa seeing her own reflection.

joeAR
07-10-2005, 04:16 AM
At least 5 times that I remember right now.

Yano
07-10-2005, 06:49 AM
Yeah. Most of the times it's been at gay clubs, so it's not surprising. Usually I tell them I'm straight, but flattered and they're cool with it. But there was one time I was dancing and this chick came up behind me and started dancing next to me, pretty much humping my leg as she grabbed my waist.

I told her I'm not like that, and she got angry and yelled at me that I have a problem with gay women. She totally made a scene and I told her that I wouldn't be IN a gay club if I had a problem with gay women. She continued to chew me out until I told her that even if I WAS gay I wouldn't go for her. People clapped, she sulked away.

Jerome Gibbons
07-10-2005, 06:51 AM
Yeah. Most of the times it's been at gay clubs, so it's not surprising. Usually I tell them I'm straight, but flattered and they're cool with it. But there was one time I was dancing and this chick came up behind me and started dancing next to me, pretty much humping my leg as she grabbed my waist.

I told her I'm not like that, and she got angry and yelled at me that I have a problem with gay women. She totally made a scene and I told her that I wouldn't be IN a gay club if I had a problem with gay women. She continued to chew me out until I told her that even if I WAS gay I wouldn't go for her. People clapped, she sulked away.
You shoulda clocked her.

BriRedfern
07-10-2005, 06:53 AM
Yeah.

This shit happens to me on an almost daily basis. Those internet lesbians are so sexually confused....

Yano
07-10-2005, 06:56 AM
You shoulda clocked her.

I'm a lover, not a fighter. :heybaby:

Pat Loika
07-10-2005, 06:57 AM
I was once used as 'reference' by two lesbians in high school.

P.

james michael
07-10-2005, 06:59 AM
just not a lover of wimmens...

justjeffery
07-10-2005, 07:14 AM

I'm a little of both...

joespam
07-10-2005, 07:15 AM
That made me shiver. And not in arousal.

And I didn't even tell my national park bathroom story.

Yano
07-10-2005, 07:16 AM
just not a lover of wimmens...

True. I love women and have an appreciation for their beauty, but not a lover of them.

Unless Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba come knocking at my door. I'll make an exception then.

Jerome Gibbons
07-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Unless Angelina Jolie or Jessica Alba come knocking at my door. I'll make an exception then.
I wonder. What is it about Angelina Jolie that makes straight girls at least look over the fence.

james michael
07-10-2005, 07:23 AM
I wonder. What is it about Angelina Jolie that makes straight girls at least look over the fence.
the scarily perfect beauty?

even when shes not at all dressed up, shes flawless... and only her tits are fake...

Jerome Gibbons
07-10-2005, 07:25 AM
the scarily perfect beauty?

even when shes not at all dressed up, shes flawless... and only her tits are fake...
I dunno. I just don't see the big deal about her. Diff'rent strokes, I guess.

HEY BH! Would you do Angelina Jolie? :)

james michael
07-10-2005, 07:28 AM
I dunno. I just don't see the big deal about her. Diff'rent strokes, I guess.

HEY BH! Would you do Angelina Jolie? :)

in a fucking second...

she has gone on record as stating she wants to "taste everyone in the world"...

the line starts to my left...

joeAR
07-10-2005, 07:30 AM
in a fucking second...

Have you seen Mr. and Mrs. Smith!?!? Good fucking lord. Talk about gorgeous*quickly runs to the left of bloodyhell*

Jerome Gibbons
07-10-2005, 07:30 AM
in a fucking second...

I'm starting to feel so alone in this world...

silverboy
07-10-2005, 07:41 AM
Yeah, I'm sure I was, but none of them were a big enough deal to remember.

J.D. Lombardi
07-10-2005, 07:52 AM
i think i just was.

so im watching my uncle's clothing store and this older guy walks in and we start talking for a bit as he's looking about the store. then he makes the comment about how "handsome" i am and would love to hire me to come over to his house and "help him with some things" as he gives me this lustful look.

i was wierded out a bit but i tell him in a polite way, thanks for the thought but no thanks. he gets quiet for a second, buys his suit, and leaves the store saying he'l come back to talk with me some more.

am i reading too much into this? or am i just that damned man-pretty?

Dude...take it as a compliment and just subtly let the person/parties know you're on the "other" team. :) working in a few clothing stores as well as adult video stores...and getting my hair done at a salon (rather than the barber), I've had more than one illegid close encounter with the other team's players. It is usually a light funny exchange of conversation with some awkwardness tossed in for good measure.

but hell bro, if you're turning your own gender on...you need to get out to da clubs. ;)

kubiak
07-10-2005, 08:33 AM
:mistrust: Haseloff?

:shock: I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!! :Panic:
Nope. This guy was older and balding.

kubiak
07-10-2005, 08:34 AM
All the time. 8-)
That doesn't count! :D

Donal DeLay
07-10-2005, 08:35 AM
People trying to hit me usually aren't gay. They're pretty damn angry at that point.

Jerome Gibbons
07-10-2005, 08:38 AM
People trying to hit me usually aren't gay. They're pretty damn angry at that point.
Well, someone had to say it. :)

WAKKAJAWAKKA
07-10-2005, 08:40 AM
All The Time, For Whatever Reason.

Wayno.

james michael
07-10-2005, 08:41 AM
All The Time, For Whatever Reason.

Wayno.
people think youre a queen... understandable, really... its your girlish figure ;)

Shepherd
07-10-2005, 08:43 AM
LOTS of times from the time I was sixteen. And it's often not when I'm in situations where you'd think. I've been hit on in: a grocery store while I worked there at 16, a park (and not a gay hangout park either), Borders, a random parking lot, and others. I must give off some sort of gay vibe. Or, like women, gay men just can't control themselves around me :) .

R

Luke Cage
07-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Yes, I've been hit on by guys several times. I haven't the foggiest idea why. I don't think I put out 'gay vibes'.

I try to be polite and light-hearted when I brush off their advances so as to let them know I wasn't offended. Unlike some guys who'll get angry and defensive about it. (I do live in Texas after all)

I once got hit on by a gay guy at a party when I was with my girlfriend! Perhaps he thought I was bi? Or maybe he just had a low opinion of my girlfriend and thought I could do better. :lol: