PDA

View Full Version : Potential Female Partners for Spider-Man

Darthfury78
06-09-2011, 11:02 PM
http://www.deviantart.com/download/67363643/Spider_Woman_and_Ms__Marvel_by_hotrod5.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/29754/1549232-msmarvel_blackcat_pag2010.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15776/1181639-tigra1123.jpg

Ryan Elliott
06-09-2011, 11:06 PM
You sound like some mad scientist trying to get human test subjects to breed.

SteveFlack
06-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Now do potential male partners!

The Hodag
06-09-2011, 11:15 PM

Who are Peter Parker's best potential MALE partners?

a) Harry Osborn
b) Wolverine
c) Flash Thompson
d) The Black Fox
e) Harry Osborn
f) Ben Reilly
g) Matt Murdock

JJ Fresh
06-09-2011, 11:21 PM

a) Harry Osborn
b) Wolverine
c) Flash Thompson
d) The Black Fox
e) Harry Osborn
f) Ben Reilly
g) Matt Murdock

:lol:

As for the OP, I didn't know that Spider-man had such a history with Psylocke? And no Squirrel Girl? For shame!

Matthew Brown
06-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Why not a platonic crime-fighting partnership with a member of the opposite sex?

Darthfury78
06-09-2011, 11:51 PM

Never. And I doubt that Peter Parker/Spider-Man in romantically interested in Guys. This topic is about Spider-Man expanding his horizons beyond Falicia Hardy/The Blackcat, as far as potential heroine love interest is concerned. Ms. Marvel is just the beginning towards that direction.

The Hodag
06-09-2011, 11:55 PM
Never. And I doubt that Peter Parker/Spider-Man in romantically interested in Guys. This topic is about Spider-Man expanding her horizons beyond Falicia Hardy/The Blackcat, as far as potential heroine love interest is concerned. Ms. Marvel is just the beginning towards that direction.

I don't know, I've always felt a heady bromantic tension whenever Johnny Storm is around. I think they could make a cute couple when Johnny returns from the grave.

Ryan Elliott
06-10-2011, 12:10 AM
Never. And I doubt that Peter Parker/Spider-Man in romantically interested in Guys. This topic is about Spider-Man expanding her horizons beyond Falicia Hardy/The Blackcat, as far as potential heroine love interest is concerned. Ms. Marvel is just the beginning towards that direction.

Freudian slip!

Aloysius
06-10-2011, 01:47 AM

I think one aspect of choosing these would be consideration of if you think Spidey's a top or a bottom. What if he's a top as Spidey and a bottom as Peter in order to help hide his secret identity?

The Robot Lord of Tokyo
06-10-2011, 03:52 AM
How about Peter finds out that Aunt May really isn't his aunt? Then she get's bitten by a radioactive fly. And she gets powers and calls herself Mayfly. And while fighting crime with Peter they find the mutual attraction for each other. And then they make out on a stack of wheat cakes.

All while Betty Brant watches.

I got this idea while I was overdosed on cough syrup and watching Cinemax at 3am. And I'll be damned that it still holds up as the sun comes up today.

Ryudo
06-10-2011, 03:56 AM

So you can hyphenate Spider-Man but not make Black Cat two words?

IPeacock
06-10-2011, 04:19 AM

You are totally missing the bi-curious interplay between Spider-Man and Luke Cage. Bendis has been obvious about this since New Avengers started.
There is also a deep same-sex attraction to Wolverine. If you open your mind to the subtext, "Spider-Man VS Wolverine" is the "Brokeback Mountain" of the Marvel Universe. Spider-Man spends most of the issue rolling around in the grass with Wolverine and then he punches a woman.

Evan the Shaggy
06-10-2011, 05:25 AM

a) Harry Osborn
b) Wolverine
c) Flash Thompson
d) The Black Fox
e) Harry Osborn
f) Ben Reilly
g) Matt Murdock

What are you nuts? He can't masturbate to this!!

Thudpucker
06-10-2011, 05:28 AM

a) Harry Osborn
b) Wolverine
c) Flash Thompson
d) The Black Fox
e) Harry Osborn
f) Ben Reilly
g) Matt Murdock

Human Torch.

Thudpucker
06-10-2011, 05:59 AM
I don't know, I've always felt a heady bromantic tension whenever Johnny Storm is around. I think they could make a cute couple when Johnny returns from the grave.

Oh yeah, I forgot Johnny is on the temporary dead list right now.

I'm sure that Peter, with the power of love, will find a way to bring him back though.

stephenp01
06-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Human Torch.

Too soon!!

Alexander Hamilton
06-10-2011, 06:03 AM
I always thought J. Jonah and Peter would have a Dom/Sub kinda thing going on. Peter's got a thing for bear's, right? He's been moonlighting with Logan, but his heart lies with the Mean Mustache Machine.

Marcdachamp
06-10-2011, 06:19 AM
I always thought J. Jonah and Peter would have a Dom/Sub kinda thing going on. Peter's got a thing for bear's, right? He's been moonlighting with Logan, but his heart lies with the Mean Mustache Machine.

"Have you been a menace, Spider-Man? Yeah, you have. You're a bad menace."

rogerio
06-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Julia Carpenter.

The Dean
06-10-2011, 08:12 AM
I can see Pete crushing on Mrs. Reed Richards, because, you know, she looks like Gwen.

Phantom Eagle
06-10-2011, 08:20 AM
How about a One More Lay storyline where Peter makes a deal with Kang to save Gwen Stacy from death so they can be together always, but she tells him she much prefers a certain loudmouthed newspaper editor or a crazed businessman with a love for secondary colors?

Or maybe a Brand New Gay storyline where Peter and Flash decide that Betty Brant is just a bore, and explore the strange tension they've felt in their friendship since way back when Flash proved his manliness by giving Peter swirlies?

Masculine Todd
06-10-2011, 08:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCWFDw6Aepo

Spidey616
06-10-2011, 11:33 AM
The prodigal son returns! ;)

Squirrel Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason California
06-10-2011, 11:54 AM
I thought Furry was not in it for the sex.

The Hodag
06-10-2011, 12:05 PM

I'm picturing the gay bondage scenes with the tough cop in the first volume of Preacher.

costello
06-10-2011, 12:12 PM
I only vote Spider-Woman for the potential of Spider-Babies and a whacked out Saturday morning cartoon.

capntightpants
06-10-2011, 12:38 PM
What the hell is the difference between this thread and the last one about Spider-Man fuck buddies?

Bill Nolan
06-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Gotta go with Chat, or I'm not reading it anyway. Chat's awesome.

Thudpucker
06-10-2011, 01:28 PM
Gotta go with Chat, or I'm not reading it anyway. Chat's awesome.

?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v605/thudpucker/Chet_monster_version.jpg

The Zevad
06-10-2011, 01:42 PM
?

My God Chet. You've changed!

Kedd
06-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Mystique only she shape shifts to look like JJJ. Because Pete can only climax when he's being berated and burned with cigars.

Darthfury78
06-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Please, enough with the GAY comments. Let's stay focus, shall we? Now here is a woman that should satisfy Spidey's relationship. A first time date is in order for this super heroine with Spider-Man. Don't you agree that Big Bertha is the type of person Peter Parker needs right about now?

Big Bertha

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/7666/931968-03_super.jpg
http://rtbolts.superbuddies.net/MarvelPics/BigBertha.jpg
http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/Big_Bertha_h.jpg
http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints-depot/humans/comic-book-characters/big-bertha.gif

The Hodag
06-10-2011, 10:51 PM
?

:rofl:

The Hodag
06-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Mystique only she shape shifts to look like JJJ. Because Pete can only climax when he's being berated and burned with cigars.

"Where those blasted photos, Parker?!"

"UNGGHHHHH!!"

SteveFlack
06-10-2011, 10:52 PM
Please, enough with the GAY comments. Let's stay focus, shall we? Now here is a woman that should satisfy Spidey's relationship. A first time date is in order for this super heroine with Spider-Man. Don't you agree that Big Bertha is the type of person Peter Parker needs right about now?

Big Bertha

You know who Spider-Man should hook up with? Ant-Man. Y'know, cuz they're both bugs.

Andrew
06-10-2011, 11:00 PM
You know who Spider-Man should hook up with? Ant-Man. Y'know, cuz they're both bugs.

I hear that Ant-Man is pretty abusive.

SteveFlack
06-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I hear that Ant-Man is pretty abusive.

You think maybe Pete's into that? Y'know, since he feels all that guilt, maybe he can only ejaculate after he's been beaten?

The Hodag
06-10-2011, 11:14 PM
You think maybe Pete's into that? Y'know, since he feels all that guilt, maybe he can only ejaculate after he's been beaten?

Remember the controversial scene during Geoff Johns' Avengers run where Ant-Man apparently went down on Wasp in miniaturized form? Like, I guess crawling all around her vag and stimulating her clit? I picture him just wrapping around Pete's wang for some similar action. Pete could just be walking around during the day and no one would know Ant-Man was squirming around in his pants getting him off.

The Robot Lord of Tokyo
06-11-2011, 02:41 AM

Big Bertha

Bendis only works with one Great Lakes Avenger at a time.
If we're looking for a heavier hook up for Spidey then why not get Blob his powers back?
We can call it "One More Weigh". It would be a touching tale of loving somone for who they are and not what they look like.
It's got Eisner Award written all over it.

Bill Nolan
06-11-2011, 02:43 AM
I picture him just wrapping around Pete's wang for some similar action. Pete could just be walking around during the day and no one would know Ant-Man was squirming around in his pants getting him off.

Why?!? Why would you picture that? Ever?

TheKraken
06-11-2011, 10:42 AM

Why wait? Spider-Man should just go dig him up right now.

Phantom Eagle
06-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Please, enough with the GAY comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZPcGapl2dM

BriRedfern
06-11-2011, 11:21 AM

Big Bertha

Why is gay in all caps?

Phantom Eagle
06-11-2011, 11:32 AM

What's with the leading questions? Just what do you mean by "satisfy"? And why would Spidey want anyone after she's been with Deadpool?

Also, in reference to Big Bertha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8iKgIOwV2c

Jason California
06-11-2011, 11:36 AM

]

What if Spider-Man did turn gay, Furry? Wouldn't that add another intimate detail to the man behind the mask? It would make Peter a more multi-faceted person, wouldn't you agree? In fact he should be bi-sexual. That way he can create the great deep relationships with the men and women of the Marvel Universe when they are off the clock. Think about it man, Spider-Man could single handedly bring the super heroes of the MU in close deeper relationships, one pair at a time introducing them to things they never knew they could do and people they never thought they could be.

Phantom Eagle
06-11-2011, 11:53 AM
What if Spider-Man did turn gay, Furry? Wouldn't that add another intimate detail to the man behind the mask? It would make Peter a more multi-faceted person, wouldn't you agree? In fact he should be bi-sexual. That way he can create the great deep relationships with the men and women of the Marvel Universe when they are off the clock. Think about it man, Spider-Man could single handedly bring the super heroes of the MU in close deeper relationships, one pair at a time introducing them to things they never knew they could do and people they never thought they could be.

It's true. All those years of "swinging" while wearing tights. Don't you agree that's indicative of some sort of deep-seated need? I mean, he's thin, he's neat, he lived with his Auntie, and cruised the Big City at night looking for costumed men to wrestle with.

As a matter of fact, you might want to explore some of your own proclivities, Furry. What is it that you're compensating for, by needing to see Spider-Man seduce and bed a bevy of scantily-clad beautiful women? Did you happen to look up right as Peter swung his tightly wrapped junk overhead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL4iVQyp9L4

Phantom Eagle
06-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Why is gay in all caps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY711HJK7pg

GelfXIII
06-11-2011, 12:20 PM

[nerd voice]SPIDERS AREN'T BUGS!!!!![/nerd voice]

You KNEW someone had to make that comment, right?

Happy to oblige. ;)

Andrew
06-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Why is gay in all caps?

Shouldn't the real question be: why does this thread even exist?

The Hodag
06-11-2011, 12:38 PM
Shouldn't the real question be: why does this thread even exist?

To break out of the closet and become FABULOUS.

Andrew
06-11-2011, 12:45 PM

You know what? I think you're right. I mean, if you look at One More Day, Peter clearly wasn't interested in keeping a hot supermodel wife. Maybe what he needs is a man with a strong pimp hand...

To break out of the closet and become FABULOUS.

majorjoe23
06-11-2011, 02:36 PM
Darthfurry, as fun as these threads are surely you've realized by now no one will give you a serious answer.

The Hodag
06-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Darthfurry, as fun as these threads are surely you've realized by now no one will give you a serious answer.

I think we would've if he hadn't panicked at the mention of teh gays.

Queen of the Ban Age
06-11-2011, 02:56 PM
This is creepy. This thread is creepy. Stop being creepy.

Matthew Brown
06-11-2011, 03:02 PM
This is creepy. This thread is creepy. Stop being creepy.

Can you say to a rainbow, "Hey, stop being a rainbow for a second"? No! Such is Darthfury78.

Queen of the Ban Age
06-11-2011, 03:07 PM
Can you say to a rainbow, "Hey, stop being a rainbow for a second"? No! Such is Darthfury78.

I can't ban rainbows. But I can ban creepy.

Phantom Eagle
06-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Somebody spends a lot of time being creepy.

From a site I can't even link to here.

by darthfury79

To be quite honest, I must agree that a Milly x Lelouch relationship is very doubtful. However, I don't believe that a C.C. x Lelouch relationship will happen either because C.C. doesn't see Lelouch as a love interest. I could be wrong. The same with Rivalz x Milly pairing. Milly could fall in love with Rivalz the same way as Shirley wanted Lelouch to fall in love with her.

With only 2 episodes left, anything could happen. I won't speculate on Milly and Lelouch until the last episode. If Lelouch gets a satisfactory ending, it's likely that he'll either die or forever be isolated from his friends and family. I would be very surprised if C.C. gives him her immortality Code. If anything, C.C. might die in an upcoming FLEIJA blast protecting Lelouch. The FLEIJA blast might grant her the wish of death.

As for Kallen, I don't think that she'll end up with Lelouch as a romantic partner. She's likely to leave him after the hell he has put her through. The only reason why I think Lelouch might end up with Milly is because of the promise that he had made to her about coming to the fireworks festival. She might confide her feelings to him. But that's up in the air right now.

So far C.C. has kissed Lelouch twice; Kallen kissed him once,and Shirley got to kiss him once as well. Milly is due to get her chance to kiss Lelouch, if it ever gets to that moment. Perhaps Rivalz would do Milly the honor. Although I doubt that it would ever happen.

Ryan Elliott
06-11-2011, 08:53 PM
I guess he's talking about some anime?

Phantom Eagle
06-11-2011, 09:04 PM

A quick Google search for the handle auto-completed and revealed some creepily familiar posts on a hentai site. Note the similarity in writing style, and the use of "x" as if romantic partners are strains of peas being crossed to study genetics.

Slewo.O
06-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Somebody spends a lot of time being creepy.

From a site I can't even link to here.

by darthfury79

Code Geass... Oi. :surrend:

Now a science project...

Slewo.O
06-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Yep.

Ryan Elliott
06-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Creeeepyyyy.

IPeacock
06-11-2011, 09:44 PM
Creeeepyyyy.

Its even creepier if the 79 in his user name is for the year he was born. It just seems worse if a 32 year old is this interested in the sex lives of drawings.

The Hodag
06-12-2011, 12:10 AM
Hmm, it seems kinda uncool to me to go searching for other internet posts to discredit someone who really hasn't done anything serious. I figured derailing the thread should be enough.

I wish to heal.

Jason California
06-12-2011, 12:12 AM
Be true to yourself Furry.

R0cketFr0g
06-12-2011, 08:55 AM
Why is gay in all caps?

Let's stay focus shall we.

Are you saying Cap is gay?

Foolish Mortal
06-12-2011, 09:03 AM
Storm obviously.

Jason California
06-12-2011, 09:26 AM
Let's stay focus shall we.

Are you saying Cap is gay?

When you say Rocketfrog, do you say it like you would Rocket man?
http://www.celsius1414.com/images/2007/02/rocketman.jpg

R0cketFr0g
06-12-2011, 09:33 AM
When you say Rocketfrog, do you say it like you would Rocket man?
http://www.celsius1414.com/images/2007/02/rocketman.jpg

Where did you find that photo from my first day of high school?

Jason California
06-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Your mom gave it to me.

R0cketFr0g
06-12-2011, 09:40 AM
Your mom gave it to me.

My mom's the best. Maybe Spider-Man should hook up with her.

Phantom Eagle
06-12-2011, 09:43 AM
Your mom gave it to me.

His mom gave it to everybody.

Before I saw Jason's picture, I imagined he looked like Randy California. You're not cousins are you?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AMOVOls7rgE/S7zdVzsqAaI/AAAAAAAAArI/PC4g512AiQM/s1600/randy-california-kapt-kopter-and-t-435404.jpg

Jason California
06-12-2011, 10:08 AM
Nope.

Darthfury78
06-14-2011, 12:44 AM
Here is a woman that Spidey should avoid entirely. Although Earth-2149 is Spider-Man(Earth-616) destiny to reside there!!!!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1165/1352479210_f872ba734d.jpg

Kedd
06-14-2011, 07:28 AM
I'd fap to that, you magnificently creepy fella you.

SteveFlack
06-14-2011, 07:30 AM
Which Earth is it where Spider-Man hooks up with dudes?

Kedd
06-14-2011, 07:41 AM
Which Earth is it where Spider-Man hooks up with dudes?
There's an Earth where he doesn't hook up with dudes? That's not the Spider-Man I read :no:

Spidey616
06-14-2011, 09:04 AM
Although Earth-2149 is Spider-Man(Earth-616) destiny to reside there!!!!

http://morningglory2.files.wordpress.com/2006/11/grammarpolice.jpg

The Robot Lord of Tokyo
06-14-2011, 09:23 AM
So wait, what are we trying to accomplish in this thread? I'm losing track. From what I can follow, we are supposed to remake the plot of Chasing Amy by having Peter fix his relationship with Black Cat by having a three-way with Ant-Man. And this is all while The Watcher, Big Bertha, JJJ, Captain America, and someone's mom watches from an alternative universe of zombies.
Am I wrong or is this what everyone else is getting out of this too?

Darthfury78
11-10-2012, 10:03 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-PhKHq696tKI/T1aC1bS5PRI/AAAAAAAAAqU/yWzlgjdBu68/s1600/Spidey+Black+Widow+onthulling+%28MT+85%29.jpg

http://www.crossovercomics.ca/rt_zephyr_wp-rocketlauncher/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Spider-Man-EotE-4.jpg

http://www.hembeck.com/Images/Misc/ebayArt/SpidermanBlackWidow440.jpg

http://e.asset.soup.io/asset/3781/0910_1494.png

totalsellout
11-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I refuse.

Caley Tibbittz
11-10-2012, 04:25 PM
How about Kitty Pryde? Has anyone anywhere ever thought of pairing him with Kitty Pryde? I think it should be Kitty Pryde that's what I thought of.

Spidey616
11-10-2012, 04:38 PM
The saga continues :surrend:

Matthew Brown
11-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Wait, people actually voted on that poll!?

The Robot Lord of Tokyo
11-10-2012, 04:53 PM
Man, this thread popped back up like a bad case of herpes. I wish a Mod would pump some Valtrex in here.

The Zevad
11-10-2012, 04:57 PM
Man, this thread popped back up like a bad case of herpes. I wish a Mod would pump some Valtrex in here.

Calling it as it is. You got to dig that.

Caley Tibbittz
11-10-2012, 05:02 PM
It may seem impossibly impressive for this thread to be back again and getting so many posts, but I assure you the thread is not doping.

IRRMTTS
11-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Wait, people actually voted on that poll!?

Now can we vote on how bad some of that art is? First one is okay, but obviously someone who really wishes they were Ed McGuinness. Hell, it might even be a straight up tracing. That third one, though. Ugh-tastic.

Queen of the Ban Age
11-11-2012, 07:58 AM
Someone's not learning their lesson, and that makes me a very cranky moderator.

I'm talkin' to you, Creepy.

MIKE D
11-11-2012, 10:17 AM

If you ban him, how else am I going to track the sex lives of fictional carriers? Think of others for a change!

Darthfury78
11-11-2012, 10:22 PM
How about Kitty Pryde? Has anyone anywhere ever thought of pairing him with Kitty Pryde? I think it should be Kitty Pryde that's what I thought of.

Kitty Pryde x Peter Parker was interesting. And it was different from Black Cat. Too bad that the pairing existed in the Ultimate Universe and not Earth-616. At the time, I think that when Kitty was introduced in the late 1970's, she was 14 years old. Thus, she was way too young for a then 22 year old Peter Parker when he graduated from ESU. Such a shame that Bendis decided to kill off Ultimate Peter Parker because it shuts the door on their adventures together. I must admit that Ultimate Kitty was a good alternate to the Black Cat who was interested in a 15 year old Peter Parker.

And going back to Earth-616, I liked the fact that the Black Widow was the first heroine to be inspired by Spider-Man. From her early appearances in Tales of Suspense and the Mighty Avengers, I think that the reason why she decided to become a costumed crime fighter was because she was reading up on Spider-Man while Hawkeye was away. And it was revealed that she send Clint(as well as a few others) to fight Spider-Man to test his abilities.

As a kid who loved reading Spider-Man's early stories, I never understood why Marvel didn't teamed Natasha with Spider-Man as much as they have done with the Black Cat? I supposed that the Spider-Man writers felt that the Black Cat was more popular to use in their stories than using the Black Widow. It's ironic that Daredevil x Spider-Man are as much of a classic team as Daredevil x Black Widow. Yet, I never understood why no one was interested in using Spider-Man x Black Widow around the time of the Black Cat's introduction in 1979?

IRRMTTS
11-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Red Hulk!

Spidey616
11-11-2012, 10:37 PM
In one ear and out the other ;)

Kitty Pryde x Peter Parker was interesting. And it was different from Black Cat. Too bad that the pairing existed in the Ultimate Universe and not Earth-616. At the time, I think that when Kitty was introduced in the late 1970's, she was 14 years old. Thus, she was way too young for a then 22 year old Peter Parker when he graduated from ESU. Such a shame that Bendis decided to kill off Ultimate Peter Parker because it shuts the door on their adventures together. I must admit that Ultimate Kitty was a good alternate to the Black Cat who was interested in a 15 year old Peter Parker.

And going back to Earth-616, I liked the fact that the Black Widow was the first heroine to be inspired by Spider-Man. From her early appearances in Tales of Suspense and the Mighty Avengers, I think that the reason why she decided to become a costumed crime fighter was because she was reading up on Spider-Man while Hawkeye was away. And it was revealed that she send Clint(as well as a few others) to fight Spider-Man to test his abilities.

As a kid who loved reading Spider-Man's early stories, I never understood why Marvel didn't teamed Natasha with Spider-Man as much as they have done with the Black Cat? I supposed that the Spider-Man writers felt that the Black Cat was more popular to use in their stories than using the Black Widow. It's ironic that Daredevil x Spider-Man are as much of a classic team as Daredevil x Black Widow. Yet, I never understood why no one was interested in using Spider-Man x Black Widow around the time of the Black Cat's introduction in 1979?

Keith P.
11-11-2012, 11:05 PM
I love when Alysha gets all moderatory.

Quick, someone fan me!

*swoons*

Jason California
11-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Why didn't Black Widow and Black Cat team up with a close relationship like Daredevil and Spider-Man?

Darthfury78
11-11-2012, 11:13 PM
I love when Alysha gets all moderatory.

Quick, someone fan me!

*swoons*

Here you go:

http://arousinggrammar.com/2012/07/22/spider-man-ms-marvel-go-on-a-date/#comment-883

Darthfury78
11-11-2012, 11:14 PM
Why didn't Black Widow and Black Cat team up with a close relationship like Daredevil and Spider-Man?

Oh. They will soon enough.

Queen of the Ban Age
11-12-2012, 03:01 AM
You're trolling, right? Because you ignore everything the moderator says and you still have the Pinocchio avatar I gave you ages ago.

Please step away from the heroine hooters.

Ben
11-12-2012, 04:07 AM
Here you go:

http://arousinggrammar.com/2012/07/22/spider-man-ms-marvel-go-on-a-date/#comment-883

That Ms. Marvel issue made it pretty clear that they're not a good match.

SMACK!
11-12-2012, 05:15 AM
Supergirl would satisfy all of the needs of the web slinger. Veronica and Betty too. Oh and you know who else? Daisy Duck. She makes good wheat cakes.

Darthfury78
11-12-2012, 12:33 PM
That Ms. Marvel issue made it pretty clear that they're not a good match.

Who said anything about a romantic relationship? I have not talked about Spider-Man having an intimate relationship with a heroine, have I? I am only talking heroines who could be close friends with Peter Parker/Spider-Man without the constant need of the Black Cat as the only one. And I hope that they don't make Spider-Man have a romantic relationship with a heroine in the same manner as Hawkeye x Spider-Woman. Any long term relationship that Spider-Man has with a super heroine must remain that the "Pals" level. Anything beyond that should stay outside of Earth-616.

Jef UK
11-12-2012, 12:37 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/543060_523993287628628_1212398346_n.jpg

Keith P.
11-12-2012, 12:38 PM
That looks...painful.

Jason California
11-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Hey Darrth, do you have Susan BANthony on ignore?

Keith P.
11-12-2012, 12:43 PM
You don't tug on Superman's cape, you don't spit into the wind, you don't pull the mask off the 'ol Lone Ranger and you DO NOT FUCK AROUND WITH ALYSHA.

It never ends well for you.

Darthfury78
11-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Hey Darrth, do you have Susan BANthony on ignore?

As I have said before, I am not advocating for Spider-Man to have a romantic relationship with a super heroine in the same manner as Hawkeye x Spider-Woman. I only wanted to see an alternative to the Black Cat who is always his crime fighting partner at times. Ms. Marvel is way too powerful to be his crime fighting partner in his world. The only ones who could fill in for the Black Cat are:

Spider-Woman
Black Widow
Silver Sable
Psylocke

On rare occasions, it can include either Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk. Why is this such a big deal? I am only talking about heroines who could work well around Spider-Man/Peter Parker in his world as opposed to the Black Cat(Who was to have been Spider-Woman's adversary). Could we at least talk about that?

Jason California
11-12-2012, 12:51 PM
As I have said before, I am not advocating for Spider-Man to have a romantic relationship with a super heroine in the same manner as Hawkeye x Spider-Woman. I only wanted to see an alternative to the Black Cat who is always his crime fighting partner at times. Ms. Marvel is way too powerful to be his crime fighting partner in his world. The only ones who could fill in for the Black Cat are:

Spider-Woman
Black Widow
Silver Sable
Psylocke

On rare occasions, it can include either Ms. Marvel or She-Hulk. Why is this such a big deal? I am only talking about heroines who could work well around Spider-Man/Peter Parker in his world as opposed to the Black Cat(Who was to have been Spider-Woman's adversary). Could we at least talk about that?

The thing is you are flat out ignoring her comments. Now, my personal experience with women is that this gets them angry. Alysha is mod as well. And if it comes to you vs her on this board, you will lose. You can protest alll you want about how you are being misunderstood, or characterized wrong. Just look at Udi.

capntightpants
11-12-2012, 12:52 PM

Spider-Woman
Black Widow
Silver Sable
Psylocke

Nobody wants to talk about it because we find shipping ridiculous. I'm sure they have a place for that on Tumblr, though.

Stark Raving
11-12-2012, 12:57 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/543060_523993287628628_1212398346_n.jpg
Holy... :shock:

who is this Goddess?

Stark Raving
11-12-2012, 01:11 PM
Nevermind, I found her. (https://www.facebook.com/IvyDoomkittyIvy)

Jason California
11-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Nevermind, I found her. (https://www.facebook.com/IvyDoomkittyIvy)

I thought you were going to post a link to TCS.

Stark Raving
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Never heard of it.

:shifty:

capntightpants
11-12-2012, 01:21 PM

Me too. RIP. :(

thatguyfromsyracuse
11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
I really need to know who Spider-Man is going to stick his spider-dick inside of.

Jason California
11-12-2012, 01:22 PM
Me too. RIP. :(

No. I mean I posted her up on the tumblr today. Thanks to jeff letting me know about her earlier.

capntightpants
11-12-2012, 01:25 PM
No. I mean I posted her up on the tumblr today. Thanks to jeff letting me know about her earlier.

Ohhhhh, yeah, the Tumblr!

Jason California
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
Ohhhhh, yeah, the Tumblr!

Oh, and congratulations. I don't think I have talked to you directly since your nuptials.

capntightpants
11-12-2012, 01:33 PM
Oh, and congratulations. I don't think I have talked to you directly since your nuptials.

Alas, we can never be together now, Jason.

But, really, thanks!

Caley Tibbittz
11-12-2012, 01:48 PM

who is this Goddess?
The mask must be throwing you; it's clearly Roseanne Barr.

Karate and Friendship
11-12-2012, 03:04 PM

Oh fuck.

The Zevad
11-12-2012, 03:10 PM

who is this Goddess?

Ivy Doomkitty. She does a lot of cosplay. Been following her facebook for a couple months now. Check her out. Her Black Cat..is just wow.

https://www.facebook.com/IvyDoomkittyIvy

Here she is with Stan Lee...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/417165_408768299194639_2042861054_n.jpg

Karate and Friendship
11-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Ivy Doomkitty. She does a lot of cosplay. Been following her facebook for a couple months now. Check her out. Her Black Cat..is just wow.

Here's she is with Stan Lee...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/417165_408768299194639_2042861054_n.jpg

Ha. One of her profile pictures just has a phone number as a comment.

Darthfury78
02-19-2013, 10:41 AM

Here she is with Stan Lee...

What a beautiful picture. I am sure that Stan got a kick out of her costume. I would love to see her co-play as Silver Sable and Spider-Woman.

BriRedfern
02-19-2013, 10:43 AM
I bet you would Darth. I bet you would.

capntightpants
02-19-2013, 10:47 AM
What a beautiful picture. I am sure that Stan got a kick out of her costume. I would love to see her co-play as Silver Sable and Spider-Woman.

You should friend her on Facebook and request it. She is very receptive to her fans.

R0cketFr0g
02-19-2013, 10:53 AM
She makes Darth's Spider-sense tingle.

Jason California
02-19-2013, 10:54 AM
Ivy Doomkitty is wonderful.

Darthfury78
02-20-2013, 12:17 AM
Ivy Doomkitty is wonderful.

Here is a song that will bring back a lot memories:

http://youtu.be/RvV3nn_de2k

costello
02-20-2013, 01:15 AM
Superior Spider-Man has shown us anything can happen. I vote Electro. Male Electro.

Marcdachamp
02-20-2013, 06:41 AM

Sweet Jesus.

The Governor
02-20-2013, 08:19 AM
She does appear to have a massive arse.

Did we settle on who Spidey is going to relentlessly pound with his aforementioned Spider-Dick?

R0cketFr0g
02-20-2013, 08:37 AM
It's looking like Darth now wants Spidey to hit Cabo Wabo with Sammy Hagar.

Jason California
02-20-2013, 08:40 AM
Sweet Jesus.

You should see her Rocketeer, Psylocke, Black Cat, Samus in Zero Suit, attana, and Marvel Girl!

Marcdachamp
02-20-2013, 09:16 AM
You should see her Rocketeer, Psylocke, Black Cat, Samus in Zero Suit, attana, and Marvel Girl!

I should. We should make this thread about that.

Jason California
02-20-2013, 09:30 AM
I should. We should make this thread about that.

How about this instead http://thickcurvysexy.tumblr.com/tagged/ivy%20doomkitty

Marcdachamp
02-20-2013, 09:31 AM
How about this instead http://thickcurvysexy.tumblr.com/tagged/ivy%20doomkitty

Probably shouldn't go there on work. :lol:

Jason California
02-20-2013, 09:36 AM
Probably shouldn't go there on work. :lol:

OK. It is there for you. Nothing more provocative than what you saw in the other post.

Marcdachamp
02-20-2013, 09:37 AM
OK. It is there for you. Nothing more provocative than what you saw in the other post.

Eh, being overly cautious with the link title. I'll check it later. Thanks. :thumb:

Darthfury78
03-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Here is a link to a long forgotten team-up adventure between Spider-Man x Black Widow against Silver Samurai:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/silver-samurai-vs-ultimate-spider-man/658640/

capntightpants
03-01-2013, 11:10 AM
:lol: Don't ever stop!

R0cketFr0g
03-01-2013, 11:38 AM
:lol: Don't ever stop!

Do you have any idea how excited I get when I see this thread bumped and I know in my heart of hearts that there's some new spectacular spider-dick action contained within?

capntightpants
03-01-2013, 11:40 AM
Do you have any idea how excited I get when I see this thread bumped and I know in my heart of hearts that there's some new spectacular spider-dick action contained within?

How excited are you when his dick falls off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZnE3uyj9Grg

R0cketFr0g
03-01-2013, 11:43 AM
How excited are you when his dick falls off?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZnE3uyj9Grg

Let me say that again, his dick falls off.

Patrick King
03-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Ok seriously, adding the "x" between the character pairing increases the creepy factor by a LOT.

R0cketFr0g
03-01-2013, 11:53 AM
Ok seriously, adding the "x" between the character pairing increases the creepy factor by a LOT.

Darthfury78 is the Gregor Mendel of comics fucking.