PDA

View Full Version : I think I need to stop playing first person shooters...

Tyr
04-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Or any kind of game where the primary weapons are guns....

Cause last night I dreamed I was trapped with some right wing nut jobs at some kind of gun convention.

Yeah, I think I need to go back to playing games with swords in them.

Jason California
04-11-2011, 11:52 AM
I look forward to hearing about your dream with you locked in castle with some Viking nuts.

Garth
04-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Either that or treat this as a sign from a higher power that you are being summoned to wipe out terrorist scum.

Jason California
04-11-2011, 12:25 PM
Garth makes a very good point.

Magnum V.I.
04-11-2011, 12:33 PM
It only gets bad when you play for so long that when you look around you still have a HUD in your eyes and the gun reticule turns red when you look at your roommate.

Tyr
04-11-2011, 06:00 PM
I look forward to hearing about your dream with you locked in castle with some Viking nuts.

The closest I've gotten was where I had this kick ass dream where I was strolling a battle field in furs, and there was this kick ass dragon that rose from some body of water. You could probably have set the the thing to a Dio track.

But no, I have yet to have the mead hall dream :sad: Just as well, I just put new sheets on the bed yesterday.

Either that or treat this as a sign from a higher power that you are being summoned to wipe out terrorist scum.

Hmmm...maybe...so know any militias that I should look into joining?

ernster
04-11-2011, 06:07 PM
you can play dynasty warriors. that's nice and repetitive hack and slashing. i hear they brought back the final weapons, also.

Tyr
04-11-2011, 06:33 PM
you can play dynasty warriors. that's nice and repetitive hack and slashing. i hear they brought back the final weapons, also.

Or I could just beat myself repetitively with a blunt object, it be less mind numbing and more satisfying.