PDA

View Full Version : The Unstable Molecules.

michealdark
04-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I love this idea, and I wish there really were a real band. I've been thinking about doing an album under the name to try to capture the sound I think they have. I wonder if anyone would be opposed to that?

MACK!
04-06-2011, 08:00 PM
That sounds pretty fun :)
I've thought about the same thing :)

I have a bunch of drawings planned to do for fun of MC & Kabuki as the band :)
I really enjoy that aspect of The Alchemy. I feel like I could do another entire story on them in their musical endeavors as The Unstable Molecules!

Also band T-shirt designs... posters... etc. I have all kinds of ideas for it :)

michealdark
04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
LOL, try to get some of them together for next year, because I'd boy a poster and tee shirt even if there's no album with it. Oni has stuff for all the bands in Scott Pilgrim after all! Including that really awesome looking Clash at Demonhead print.

michealdark
04-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I updated my Fruity Loops, so it looks like this is going to happen, Just have to transfer my Adobe Audition over from the old computer. I'm still trying to figure out what style I want them to sound like, but I'm thinking more and more that they don't have a set style, but rather do several different styles. Ambient, trance, prog rock, alternative rock, and industrial I think should be in there somewhere, maybe even some indy hip-hop

aaliya
05-03-2011, 11:21 PM
Agree, this will be best to use.

James H
05-04-2011, 06:04 AM
I updated my Fruity Loops, so it looks like this is going to happen, Just have to transfer my Adobe Audition over from the old computer. I'm still trying to figure out what style I want them to sound like, but I'm thinking more and more that they don't have a set style, but rather do several different styles. Ambient, trance, prog rock, alternative rock, and industrial I think should be in there somewhere, maybe even some indy hip-hop

I agree with you on that. It makes sense considering their Akemi influences. In my head they sounded like Love Psychedelico(who is awesome, btw):
http://youtu.be/RM4PTJiUxx4

michealdark
05-04-2011, 07:37 PM
Someone else suggested to me I make it sound like Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker.