PDA

View Full Version : Run, run from the scary window store anime childrens Fauxlivia! RUN!

Paploo
03-25-2011, 05:47 PM
Anyonelse watching Fringe? I know it's come up on the forum before. Fauxlivia's in deep, deep trouble this week. And the mysterious cabbie's there to help!
Dang!

bert
03-25-2011, 05:57 PM
Anyonelse watching Fringe? I know it's come up on the forum before. Fauxlivia's in deep, deep trouble this week. And the mysterious cabbie's there to help!
Dang!

don't watch it, but saw that it got renewed for next season.

so I'm happy for those that enjoy it.

Personamanx
03-25-2011, 06:03 PM
I love the Cabbie. I hope we get introduced to the Main-Universe cabbie eventually. I bet he's more than a cabbie in our universe but he does not have the family that he cherishes so much.

Teal_Lantern
03-25-2011, 06:03 PM
I loved this episode, it was definitely on of the most disturbing episodes of Fringe. For me at least.

Teal_Lantern
03-25-2011, 06:05 PM
Also, it was cool to see Bubbz come back (Can't remember his character's name on this show)

Personamanx
03-25-2011, 06:05 PM
I loved this episode, it was definitely on of the most disturbing episodes of Fringe. For me at least.

Yeah, The scary thing is Walternate seems to have been the one who organized it.

Paploo
03-25-2011, 06:06 PM
It's clear there's more going on than even someone in the know like Fauxlivia knows in the altverse. Need to watch it again when it reruns, as this was a trippy ep [didn't know her sister/niece existed in Fauxlivia's world, a minor revelation that makes her behaviour in Fringe-proper all the more eerie/troubling]

Personamanx
03-25-2011, 06:13 PM
The Other side Fringe Division for the most part is just as noble as our side's. It's Walternate....

Teal_Lantern
03-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, The scary thing is Walternate seems to have been the one who organized it.

Yeah, that was a cool twist.

And I wouldn't say that Walternate is less noble. I mean, he refused to experiment on kids unlike normal Walter did. I actually really love his character.

Personamanx
03-25-2011, 06:22 PM
Yeah, that was a cool twist.

And I wouldn't say that Walternate is less noble. I mean, he refused to experiment on kids unlike normal Walter did. I actually really love his character.

Yeah, but the main Walter has at this point learned most of his lessons from experimenting on kids and through that has learned many more. Walternate refuses to experiment on kids which might prevent him from going over the edge and rethinking his other many mistakes in the name of what he percieves as good.

Foolish Mortal
03-25-2011, 06:31 PM
The ending was fantastically twisted.

Ravenwing263
03-25-2011, 06:35 PM
The tragedy is that Walternate was the more compassionate one, once. But when Walter stole Peter from him, he broke him.

Walternate has spent every day since then at war, getting harder and harder, crueler and crueler. I think by this point he's fairly beyond redemption.

Walter, on the other hand (thanks to William Bell's surgical intervention) has spent every day since he stole Peter, especially since he joined Fringe division, learning and growing and becoming the best Walter he can be.

Foolish Mortal
03-25-2011, 06:36 PM
I love the Cabbie. I hope we get introduced to the Main-Universe cabbie eventually. I bet he's more than a cabbie in our universe but he does not have the family that he cherishes so much.
How great it would be if the Henry in "our" universe is some badass dude in a position of high authority?

Personamanx
03-25-2011, 06:47 PM
How great it would be if the Henry in "our" universe is some badass dude in a position of high authority?

That would be pretty sweet. He can be a Harvard Professor that Olivia just has not met!