PDA

View Full Version : There's a better Thor movie coming!

SteveFlack
12-11-2010, 07:30 AM
Dissappointed by the trailer for Marvel's Thor movie? Well, this is for you!

http://www.whatsplaying.com.au/2010/12/hollywood-insider-richard-grieco-vs-thor/

One of the Jump Street kids is making a comeback!
Richard Grieco, the ’80s icon who, for a short while, gave co-star Johnny Depp a run for his mousse in the Teen Hottie stakes, has snagged the role of ‘Loki’ in the Asylum’s Almighty Thor.

A source close to the production confirmed the news for us this morning, saying the actor has already started filming.

Grieco, who stars opposite Cody Deal (’Thor’) and wrestler Kevin Nash (’Odin’) in the film, is gearing up for a big 2011. He’s not only rumored to be reprising Dennis Booker for Sony’s “21 Jump Street” but he’s playing opposite Amanda Righetti (Friday the 13th) in a chicks-get-revenge-on-men thriller titled Cats Dancing on Jupiter that’s garnering good buzz.

Welcome back Booker!

Foolish Mortal
12-11-2010, 07:43 AM
Please, please post this in the Wrestling Thread. :rofl:

Kedd
12-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Amazing.

Roger
12-11-2010, 07:52 AM
heer is the guy playing thor

http://codydeal.com/

Howlett
12-11-2010, 07:53 AM
The whole thing made me laugh, but this...

He’s not only rumored to be reprising Dennis Booker for Sony’s “21 Jump Street”
... jumped out and slapped me in the face! What the fuck??? :shock:

Brad N.
12-11-2010, 09:48 AM
That whole article is a laugh riot. They say Grieco is headed for a HUGE 2011 because he's playing Loki in a direct to DVD or Sci-Fy channel movie, he has a cameo in a Jump Street movie, and he's in another made for cable movie with another actress no one has ever heard of? SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!

Petey Parker
12-11-2010, 10:14 AM
That whole article is a laugh riot. They say Grieco is headed for a HUGE 2011 because he's playing Loki in a direct to DVD or Sci-Fy channel movie, he has a cameo in a Jump Street movie, and he's in another made for cable movie with another actress no one has ever heard of? SKY'S THE LIMIT!!!

Amanda Righetti has more going on right now than Richard Grieco does. She's on The Mentalist which is a pretty popular TV show.

Supreme Convoy
12-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Oh Asylum. You guys never cease to amuse me.

Taxman
12-11-2010, 10:33 AM
Marvel just couldn't land Cody Deal. :dunno:

Jason California
12-11-2010, 10:34 AM

Seems to my this a hundred times better than any year he has had since I was in high school.

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
12-11-2010, 10:43 AM
The whole thing made me laugh, but this...

... jumped out and slapped me in the face! What the fuck??? :shock:

Yeah there is a 21 Jump Street movie coming out with Jonah Hill.

Johnny Depp has even said that he would be up for a cameo in the film.

BriRedfern
12-11-2010, 11:03 AM
Or any year I have had for that matter.

Howlett
12-11-2010, 11:19 AM
Yeah there is a 21 Jump Street movie coming out with Jonah Hill.

Johnny Depp has even said that he would be up for a cameo in the film.

Well I'll be damned... :shock: