PDA

View Full Version : What's pissing you off right now?

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 01:12 PM
My back: Every couple months, something pops in my back and I have severe back pain for about a week. I've been going to a chiropractor but it's getting expensive and the relief only seems to be temporary. If my back wasn't fucking with me so much, I'd go to the gym and work on leg exercises. I think my problem is that my leg muscles are trained all wrong and it's making my hips all crooked and therefore screwing up my back. This shit is getting tiresome.

T-Mobile: I've been trying to get a job there but I'm getting ignored. I have call center experience and there is a trainer that works there that said he'll put the good word in for me, but I submitted an application twop months ago and so far I haven't heard jack shit. A friend of mine put a profile on Monster and was contacted by them the next day. From what I've heard, the problem is they won't hire people with a college degree and there may be some truth to that. The only people I've heard have been getting hired are people that are just out of high school and have no plans for further education. Every once in a while I hear commercails on the radio advertising that they are hiring and it's like they are taunting me. But they seem really desperate for people. HEY, ASSHOLES, SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO WORK FOR YOU RIVGHT HERE!!!

My job situation in general: I like my job but I will never be rich from it. I have no plans to stay there and even recently was asked to be a manager but I said no. Anybody familiar with the way restuarant management work knows why (hint: shitloads of extra hours and stress for a very small change in pay). There painfully little going on around town in regards to information technology (what I got my degree in) and two thirds of the time they are looking for someone with years of experience. So I'm getting screwed both ways. Can't get a job in IT because of lack of experience, can't get into a lot of the higher end customer service jobs because those companies are afriad that I won't stick around since I have a degree. And my younger brother, who only has a GED and a really spotty work history, gets paid thirteen bucks an hour to sit in a room full of printers and his only responsibility is to make sure the printers always full of paper. He is allowed to screw around the computer and TV that were supplied to him. I'm happy for him, but it pisses me off that he gets paid better than me to do jack shit when I worked so hard to (supposedly) get better jobs.

The Grangeville County Tax Collector: Apparently they think I'm an accountant and they keep sending me some guy's tax information. I keep sending them back with notes that say "Person does not live at this address" and such but they keep sending me this guy's stuff. The phone number that was in with the first letter I opened does not work and I went online to email them but this particular tax commisioner apparently doesn't believe in email. Your tax dollars at work, folks.

What's pissing you off?

Ray G.
07-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Summer. Everything about it. The heat, the bugs, and the fact that all the little kids are out and screaming in front of my house instead of locked up in prison - er , school.

The Human Target
07-05-2005, 01:16 PM
People
Myself
Life
The lack of food in my apartment.

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 01:17 PM
Summer. Everything about it. The heat, the bugs, and the fact that all the little kids are out and screaming in front of my house instead of locked up in prison - er , school.
Really? Cause I think summer rocks. Lots of girls running around in short shorts and tiny t-shirts, plus since I live near a river, I see tons of girlies by my apartment in bikinis.

THWIP!
07-05-2005, 01:19 PM
The heat, my being at work, my lack of sleep, my legs, my back, the fact that i haven't gotten my comics yet.

Jerome Gibbons
07-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Just being alive in general.

icemanx62
07-05-2005, 01:23 PM
My back hurts like hell right now.

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 01:32 PM
My back hurts like hell right now.
Damn, there seems to be an epidemic on the Bendis Board.

Taki Soma
07-05-2005, 01:33 PM
people who are mad about stuff makes me angry

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 01:35 PM
people who are mad about stuff makes me angry
People that get mad about others getting mad throw me in a tizzy. Want to have a sissy slap fight?

changingshades
07-05-2005, 01:36 PM
lack of a home computer

Jerome Gibbons
07-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Agh, and my stomach hurts like a bitch right now.

DaGetHighKnight
07-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Someone stepped on my foot and didn't say excuse me...!

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Someone stepped on my foot and didn't say excuse me...!
Did you slap that Cameron Diaz bitch?

Taki Soma
07-05-2005, 01:43 PM
People that get mad about others getting mad throw me in a tizzy. Want to have a sissy slap fight?

I'm mad about being mad

DaGetHighKnight
07-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Did you slap that Cameron Diaz bitch?

No, but I called him a Fucker. He didnt even turn around,what a pussy.

Jerome Gibbons
07-05-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm mad about being mad

My girlfriend actually used to get depressed about feeling depressed.

BriRedfern
07-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Do you even know about the "RANT" category?

Taki Soma
07-05-2005, 01:47 PM
My girlfriend actually used to get depressed about feeling depressed.
I feel confused for being confused

Jerome Gibbons
07-05-2005, 01:50 PM
I feel confused for being confused

I feel--

Oh, whatever.

;-)

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Do you even know about the "RANT" category?
I'm pissed at BriRedfern for trying to pidgeon hole my post. YOU CAN'T CATEGORIZE ME!!!

Supajoe
07-05-2005, 02:14 PM
i'm pissed off about the nintendo software i have to use to make my game. it's like making a nintendo 64 game, and the last game i made was a half life 2 mod, so it's a drastic change. everything's lo-res and getting lower.

lovewillkill
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
HDD, your sig pic pisses me off.

lwk

Patton
07-05-2005, 04:10 PM
isn't the travis obligated to post here?

alexlannin
07-05-2005, 04:14 PM
My credit card processor.
Their service REALLY blows, and they're no help whatsoever.

amy
07-05-2005, 04:18 PM
reruns on tv.

Dread Pirate Wren
07-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Chiropractors. All of them. I'm well enough to start dancing again, but I can't because one of those snake oil salesmen screwed my knee six way from Sunday. Oh. And me for going.

And paypal. For having nobody working and keeping me on hold, for a half hour every time I call.

Amos Moses
07-05-2005, 04:27 PM
Whats pissing me off-

My Eternal Darkness game has just recently started locking up randomly, and now I have to save every ten minutes, which is not fun. Plus it's been more than a week since I bought it so I can't go back and bitch about it

I have to wait 1 1/2 months til I start college. I'm going out of my mind trying to kill time

My room has a hardcore dust fetish which it refuses to kick.

I keep losing the remote.

I bought Lucifer Book 8, only to realize I don't have Book 7. Now it sits waiting for it's partner on my shelf, unread.

Secret War hasn't finished yet.

M*A*S*H reruns aren't making me happy anymore, which is starting to worry me.

David
07-05-2005, 04:29 PM
people.

noone in particular, just in general.

Jerome Gibbons
07-05-2005, 04:33 PM
I have to wait 1 1/2 months til I start college. I'm going out of my mind trying to kill time
Good Lord, what I'd give to have that kind of free time...

Amos Moses
07-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Good Lord, what I'd give to have that kind of free time...

After about a month of "free time", I was going nuts with nothing to do.

TheTravis!
07-05-2005, 06:28 PM
isn't the travis obligated to post here?

I'm trying to stay posi about things.

Genius J
07-05-2005, 06:31 PM
A certain "company" I'm affiliated with.

moonspider
07-05-2005, 07:04 PM
Me: I'm currently in self hate mode
and are literaly throwing myself and all that makes me, well me, verbal and emotonal daggers..

I'm not doing too well emotionaly, nor physyicaly

TheGibson
07-05-2005, 07:17 PM
T-Mobile: I've been trying to get a job there but I'm getting ignored. I have call center experience and there is a trainer that works there that said he'll put the good word in for me, but I submitted an application twop months ago and so far I haven't heard jack shit. A friend of mine put a profile on Monster and was contacted by them the next day. From what I've heard, the problem is they won't hire people with a college degree and there may be some truth to that. The only people I've heard have been getting hired are people that are just out of high school and have no plans for further education. Every once in a while I hear commercails on the radio advertising that they are hiring and it's like they are taunting me. But they seem really desperate for people. HEY, ASSHOLES, SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO WORK FOR YOU RIVGHT HERE!!!

Where do you live? I used to do corporate sales for T-Mobile in Minneapolis, I don't know if I have any contacts there whatsoever...but hey, I certainly can't hurt your chances.

Much. ;-)

Scott JB
07-05-2005, 07:19 PM
my new job. Only had it for a day and I don't think I'll last much longer. I have no idea why I thought I should be involved in the Food Industry.

The Roman Candle
07-05-2005, 07:27 PM
My fucking broken laptop and my vain attempts to fix it.

moonspider
07-05-2005, 07:44 PM
just found out my fucking uncle has filed a chapter 13 banckruptcy form and is due in court tomorrow...he owes the morgage folk 3 thousand...and here's the thing....my mom pays him 800 bucks in rent every month AND he has to other groupd living in that home of his...WTF.

MY DAY IS JUST GETTING WORSE AND FUCKING WORSE!!!!

SHIT SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!

HoneyDippinDan
07-05-2005, 10:38 PM
Now that I'm home from work:

LWK, what do you have against my sig? It's nothing but fun!

8-bit Wren, I think I'm starting to agree with you about chiropractors. I'm mean, they've performed some mircales in the pastfor me. For instance, I popped a rib out of place and it was tearing up the muscles in my back. My chiropractor recognized the problem right away and popped it back into place and I could parely feel it the next day. But this problem with my back is really pissing me off since it seems to keep reoccuring and it seems to slip every two months and has been that way for the past year. I keep getting adjustments but it doesn't seem to get any better. But every time I've had a ttrainer from a gym, one of the things they point out right away is that I have crappy posture in regards to how I my feet position themselves when I'm standing. My right foot is pretty straight but my left foot rests at an angle. I believe that if I trained my legs more and made sure to do so while proforming proper posture, I'd train my leg to be in the right position all the time and my hips wouldn't be thrown off. What bothers me is my chiropractor has never mentioned my posture or doing exercises to correct the problem. Just snap, crackle, pop, see you next months. And at 45 bucks a pop, that shit gets expensive. I probably wouldn't care so much if I had health insurance. So I don't know what to think. I have a suspicion that they really don't want to cure me of my problem.

The Gibson: I'm in Boise, Idaho. Don't know if there is much you can do for me since one of the trainers there already said he'd vouch for me but obviously it didn't do much good. There's a job fair for them tomorrow at the local job service, so I'll probably stop by and discuss my situation with a recruiter. I'm not exactly looking forward to working a call center again but I need something I can make a career out of. I'm hoping that if I get in I can eventually go on to work IT there.

Angel of Distraction
07-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Sidewalk assholes!!!!!!

twigglet
07-05-2005, 10:49 PM
I went clubbing last night, which was fun but should lead to a whole lot of problems today

Due to my clubbing, I have no homework at all for today at school, looks like I'll be in detention for a long time.

I got back last night at about 02:00 and am now really tired, just about to go school and my ears are ringing.

I'm alos pretty sure I did and said some stuff last night that was wrong, and I may get in trouble with some of my friends today.

Also my stupid internet keeps disconnecting and connecting it's really doing my head in.

Natty P
07-05-2005, 10:58 PM
http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=20091 (http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=20091)

amy
07-05-2005, 11:00 PM
i'm sexless today.

:sigh:

Garth
07-05-2005, 11:00 PM
1. I am searching for a job in Boston, as I will be moving there come Sep. Being in Cali makes things very difficult, I am looking on craigslist non-stop!

2. Daredevil / Bullseye - Target & Spider-Man / Black Cat have not finished...

3. This thread pisses me off too

Movie Maker
07-05-2005, 11:01 PM
my goddamn love life.

GIRLS ARE TOO FLIP FLOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

first she wants me to be her boyfriend
then the next day she doesnt
then she wants me to makeout with her
then she doesnt want anything to do with me

GODDAMN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Natty P
07-05-2005, 11:03 PM
my goddamn love life.

GODDAMN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Kill her.

amy
07-05-2005, 11:05 PM
my goddamn love life.

GODDAMN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Get used to it.

Women exercise their right to be exasperating.

Movie Maker
07-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Get used to it.

Women exercise their right to be exasperating.

:mad: :-x :mad: :-x :mad: :-x

shame on you women.

shame
on
you :no:

Natty P
07-05-2005, 11:07 PM
my goddamn love life.

GODDAMN WOMAN!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, just be cool. Don't come off as "needy". If that doesn't work, kill her.

Garth
07-06-2005, 12:41 AM
You took the words right out of my mouthm Natty! Everyone knows the proper response is to kill things that annoy us. I think you forgot the whole business of torturing her first though...

Schroedingers Cat
07-06-2005, 11:15 AM
Right now ? Everyone who is bothering me while I'm at lunch. In the first 25 minutes of lunch, I worked 18 minutes because no one would leave me alone.

In general ? People. They're fucking annoying. I wish everyone would get the fuck off my planet.

Jim

twigglet
07-06-2005, 11:18 AM
Well, my day turned out awesome.

Today we had about 4 new kids come into my year, with one being one of the nicest, hottest girls I have ever met in another class.

I made out with her today!

Eddy Newell
07-06-2005, 12:35 PM
A bulldozer tore down the house next door yesterday. It's literally outside my window right now crushing and picking up the debris. Lots of un-godly noise. I've been pissed since yesterday.:mad:

Eddy Newell
07-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Well, my day turned out awesome.

Today we had about 4 new kids come into my year, with one being one of the nicest, hottest girls I have ever met in another class.

I made out with her today!

... And all this pisses you off???

CapnChaos
07-06-2005, 12:40 PM
I'm pretty sure I have a pinched nerve because my left arm is messed up.