View Full Version : Congrats on your new Scarab, Ice, Siamese art, Redskullrudd

MACK!
08-12-2010, 07:06 PM
http://davidmackguide.com/news/2010/08/12.shtml

Looks great!
You have quite a collection now!

redskullrudd
08-12-2010, 08:11 PM
glad they are all Mack approved officially! Vandrell is still finishing up the second twin, butoh, snapdragon and probably kabuki last. He's really doing a cool job on them, probably by end of Sept all 8 will be finished. I really liked how the first Siamese sister turned out.
I've still got a couple of other interesting scarab commissions I need to catch up on posting here in my gallery.
Thanks for always giving me permission to get these pieces done - it a lot of fun, and cool thing is a lot of these artists after seeing your original work I show them for reference they end up going and getting into kabuki!

redskullrudd
08-12-2010, 08:30 PM
I updated my gallery with 3 more pieces I got recently. I know, the gallery is kind of Scarab heavy on content....but she just rocks as a character.
I'll eventually put all 8 of Vandrell's Noh collection in the gallery but was waiting until all 8 are finished. should look neat together.
any hows, thanks for looking and thanks David for giving such great characters to the world. I can honestly say that book changed my life.