PDA

View Full Version : Need to reach Lord Retail?

Lord Jermaine Retail
05-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to remind everybody that if you want to contact me about anything (need something, need to ask/ tell me something) this is how you do it:

jermaine@acmecomics.com

or

jermaine@lordretail.com

I keep my inbox perpetually full here on Jinxworld. I have to delete packrattery in order to even respond, assuming it got through at all.

Just have your screen name in the title line so I know who you are and then I'll try to help you out.

Denny, you're up!

Jason California
05-10-2010, 08:45 AM
This is a good man people. When I was not able to get my Daredevil omnbius cover issue fixed because I went through Amazon, Jermaine here went out of his way and mailed me a spare and I have never even given him money for other things.

Matthew Brown
05-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Once my kitten was stuck in a tree, and Lord Retail flew by and saved her free of charge. Not at all like the time Jason California saved her and then sent me a bill, WITH a service charge already figured in. I ended up tipping twice!

dasNdanger
05-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Lord Jermaine - I'm lol'ing at your sig. Some weeks I TOTALLY go, 'Wow. What did I just buy??!' However, I can't complain because I haven't been disappointed yet.

das

Fourthman
05-10-2010, 08:56 AM
But what if I want to TEACH Lord Retail? I mean, everyone can benefit from an education in my brand of lovin'.

Jason California
05-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Once my kitten was stuck in a tree, and Lord Retail flew by and saved her free of charge. Not at all like the time Jason California saved her and then sent me a bill, WITH a service charge already figured in. I ended up tipping twice!

:lol:

Lord Jermaine Retail
05-10-2010, 09:27 AM
This is a good man people. When I was not able to get my Daredevil omnbius cover issue fixed because I went through Amazon, Jermaine here went out of his way and mailed me a spare and I have never even given him money for other things.

You've given a lot to this community, Jason. Things that often go unappreciated out in the world. It was the least I could do. ;)

Lord Jermaine Retail
05-10-2010, 09:28 AM

Well. It was on the way.

Lord Jermaine Retail
05-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Lord Jermaine - I'm lol'ing at your sig. Some weeks I TOTALLY go, 'Wow. What did I just buy??!' However, I can't complain because I haven't been disappointed yet.

das

I just tell folks what I know so they can make a good decision. ;)

dasNdanger
05-10-2010, 10:58 AM
I just tell folks what I know so they can make a good decision. ;)

I say, I say...you could sell a refrigerator to an Eskimo, son.

;)

das

Lord Jermaine Retail
05-11-2010, 04:10 PM
Now serving: Johnny C. TheLastHorseman

What can I do for you?

Pat Loika
05-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Lord Retail hooked me up when his store did a sale...and I was nowhere near his store!

We need more comic store people like him.

P.

Caley Tibbittz
05-11-2010, 04:54 PM
What if I need to reach-around Lord Retail?

Bervda
05-11-2010, 06:31 PM
What if I need to reach-around Lord Retail?

:wave:

I mean... Uh... Ew?

Lord Jermaine Retail
06-02-2010, 06:28 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone of how to reach me, looking at you Hamgravy, since I keep my inbox full here. My door is open for whatever you need.

mikeandzod87
06-02-2010, 06:29 PM
You do backissues and such, Lord Retail?

Simps
06-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone of how to reach me, looking at you Hamgravy, since I keep my inbox full here. My door is open for whatever you need.

While I'm sure there's less of an ego boost involved with doing this, you could always archive old PMs in an effort to clean out your inbox.

Lord Jermaine Retail
06-03-2010, 05:08 AM
While I'm sure there's less of an ego boost involved with doing this, you could always archive old PMs in an effort to clean out your inbox.

Someone did that for me once. Can you walk me through how to do it? It's not an ego thing, I'm really afraid of losing old messages in the process.

hamgravy
06-03-2010, 05:25 AM
Thanks LJR!

You are a myth who walks like a man.