PDA

View Full Version : Did Elvis die from attempting to shit a brick?

NATE!
05-07-2010, 06:44 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1273950/Elvis-killed-chronic-constipation-reveals-doctor.html

Huzzagh! Mystery solved!

panco
05-07-2010, 06:50 AM
Elvis is not dead, duh.

NATE!
05-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Elvis is not dead, duh.

Fuck your shit. Yes, he is dead. The alien recon ship coming to recover his body is well documented fact.

thatguyfromsyracuse
05-07-2010, 07:03 AM
If Elvis is so "dead" why does the homeless guy I see downtown always scream "I am Elvis Presley!" all the time? Seems to me like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Pretty sure he has nothing to gain by lying about something like that.

Greygor
05-07-2010, 07:05 AM
I am assured he has just left the building

mario
05-07-2010, 07:06 AM
I am assured he has just left the building

Elvis or the brick?

NATE!
05-07-2010, 07:07 AM
If Elvis is so "dead" why does the homeless guy I see downtown always scream "I am Elvis Presley!" all the time? Seems to me like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Pretty sure he has nothing to gain by lying about something like that.

Nothing to gain? NOTHING TO GAIN??

Okay, when he's all like, "Please mistuh, I'm Ailvis Presleh. Couldja gimme a peanut buttuh an' bananuh sammich..." and then you give it to him, and then a week later you come to find out he's not really the King, and you were jilted out of a delicious sandwich you happened to be randomly carrying for nothing, you're going to feel like a real dumbfuck, aren't you?

thatguyfromsyracuse
05-07-2010, 07:12 AM
Nothing to gain? NOTHING TO GAIN??

Okay, when he's all like, "Please mistuh, I'm Ailvis Presleh. Couldja gimme a peanut buttuh an' bananuh sammich..." and then you give it to him, and then a week later you come to find out he's not really the King, and you were jilted out of a delicious sandwich you happened to be randomly carrying for nothing, you're going to feel like a real dumbfuck, aren't you?

Listen, all I know is that guy can sing Hound Dog, and do karate. I'm pretty convinced.

Greygor
05-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Elvis or the brick?

Well I think the mail established one was within the other