PDA

View Full Version : I Love You, BenBo Man (or Gal).

hamgravy
04-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Although we have the annual BenBo awards, I wanted to start a thread for recognizing the accomplishments of our fellow BenBoers, big and small.

First off, just a mid-year shout out to Cth. I feel like any community is only as strong as how much its members are willing to participate. The guy contributes mucho in terms of his regular Friday "Weird Stuff" threads, adding copious external links and material to any discussion, and his generosity in assembling the Redesign wallpapers. And his intellectual contribution to any discussion, I like his Lost arguments, is much-appreciated.

And, SupaJoe, love seeing your talent grow through your hard work and can't wait for your Morning Glory Academy comic release with Nick Spencer.

Alexander Hamilton
04-15-2010, 06:39 AM
Although we have the annual BenBo awards, I wanted to start a thread for recognizing the accomplishments of our fellow BenBoers, big and small.

First off, just a mid-year shout out to Cth. I feel like any community is only as strong as how much its members are willing to participate. The guy contributes mucho in terms of his regular Friday "Weird Stuff" threads, adding copious external links and material to any discussion, and his generosity in assembling the Redesign wallpapers. And his intellectual contribution to any discussion, I like his Lost arguments, is much-appreciated.

And, SupaJoe, love seeing your talent grow through your hard work and can't wait for your Morning Glory Academy comic release with Nick Spencer.

Agreed on both counts.

Marcdachamp
04-15-2010, 06:40 AM

Don't forget the "Deals" thread! He tracks down a TON of stuff!

Alexander Hamilton
04-15-2010, 06:45 AM
AndrewG- For taking the time, monetary responsibility, and hard work of putting together an anthology to put the spotlight on bunch of talented boarders

America Dave and Fygar- For making fun threads for the creatives here to share.

Marcdachamp
04-15-2010, 06:49 AM
Everyone in the trade thread for making that work so well. As far as I know, there have been no complaints about trades, and I think that's fantastic. I've personally traded with IPeacock and Weasel21385 and they were both a pleasure.

Jef UK
04-15-2010, 07:08 AM
To jamestag, Dreaded Anomaly, and Treacle, for droppin' knowledge like Galileo dropped the orange.

To jasoncalifornia for being able to mix it up and not ever take it personally.

Nothing to WillieLee.

Alexander Hamilton
04-15-2010, 07:11 AM
To jamestag, Dreaded Anomaly, and Treacle, for droppin' knowledge like Galileo dropped the orange.

To jasoncalifornia for being able to mix it up and not ever take it personally.

Nothing to WillieLee.

Jason is one of the better board participants. We don't talk much, but he always seems to take things with humor and is generally pretty cool.

Jef UK
04-15-2010, 07:18 AM
Jason is one of the better board participants. We don't talk much, but he always seems to take things with humor and is generally pretty cool.

Agreed!

Ben
04-15-2010, 07:24 AM
To me for being modest and not needing praise to feel validated or important.

TIP
04-15-2010, 07:26 AM
To Ryan Zoom Turner for being a right douche through and through (throuche?).

Alexander Hamilton
04-15-2010, 07:27 AM
I would like to thank Jesus, because he is present in everything we do.

TIP
04-15-2010, 07:28 AM
I would like to thank Jesus, because he is present in everything we do.

and hung like Rasputin...

Alexander Hamilton
04-15-2010, 07:33 AM
and hung like Rasputin...

Hey.. I know if I was God, I wouldn't let my son have a teenie weanie.

TIP
04-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Hey.. I know if I was God, I wouldn't let my son have a teenie weanie.

Blessed be(nis)!!!

Jef UK
04-15-2010, 07:39 AM
The Immaculate Sanchez.

Supajoe
04-15-2010, 07:46 AM

Wow, thanks, dude! I appreciate the praise from an uber-talented artist such as yourself! :o

It's good to know my art skills aren't getting any worse. haha

Alexander Hamilton
04-15-2010, 07:49 AM
Wow, thanks, dude! I appreciate the praise from an uber-talented artist such as yourself! :o

It's good to know my art skills aren't getting any worse. haha

Hey... WWAustin? :ecstatic:

Jason California
04-15-2010, 07:51 AM
Got to back the Eisma play and need to give credit to most peoples pal jim. Totall straight shooter in my experience.

DAVE
04-15-2010, 08:00 AM
I used to not "get" Jason California and then he totally called me out over it (but in a good way) and now I enjoy him a great deal on the board. So, sorry I used to be a dick. I think we'd have a good time chilling together.

TheTravis!
04-15-2010, 08:21 AM
I used to not "get" Jason California and then he totally called me out over it (but in a good way) and now I enjoy him a great deal on the board. So, sorry I used to be a dick. I think we'd have a good time chilling together.

I second this emotion. Jay Cally is good people in my book.

Jason California
04-15-2010, 08:22 AM

You're alright too dude. I can be something of an acquired taste, kind of like bean soda pie.

Supajoe
04-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Got to back the Eisma play and need to give credit to most peoples pal jim. Totall straight shooter in my experience.

I appreciate that, man. And count me in as a J Cal supporter as well! Even if your misspelled sub headers do make me laugh from time to time.

hamgravy
04-15-2010, 11:07 AM
I've recently come to enjoy posts by Ben and Adrian B. Awesome.

Ben tends to get a smirk out of me and Adrian used to rankle me until I watched his power from a distance.