PDA

View Full Version : Dr Who has a Wii

Greygor
03-15-2010, 04:19 AM
Apologies, I can't find the official Dr. Who thread

Doctor Who video game to be made

Doctor Who will soon be available on the Nintendo DS and Wii, according to a report in The Sun. Last week Nintendo signed a £1m deal to bring the Time Lord to the consoles.

It is believed that the game has been in the offing for several years, but has now been signed off by BBC Worldwide.

Reports say that the game will be child-friendly, in line with most other Wii games. It is crucial for the game creators to avoid changing the nature of Doctor Who by making the game too violent.

Total Sci-Fi online (http://totalscifionline.com/news/4763-doctor-who-video-game-to-be-made)

As this news came out a few days ago, I'm convinced it's already been mentioned, but my Search powers are failing me.

What's the best way to search for Dr. Who on the forum, do you have to use quotes when the words are too short?

Howlett
03-15-2010, 04:23 AM
Probably the best way to find it if you can't find it with the search is to find it through a posters posts. WinterRose, The Doctor and Pia Guerra post there quite often (just off the top of my head), so back track through their posts through their profiles.

I'd go with WR myself, if I wanted to find that thread fast. He posts there more than any other poster I can think of.

Greygor
03-15-2010, 04:48 AM
Probably the best way to find it if you can't find it with the search is to find it through a posters posts. WinterRose, The Doctor and Pia Guerra post there quite often (just off the top of my head), so back track through their posts through their profiles.

I'd go with WR myself, if I wanted to find that thread fast. He posts there more than any other poster I can think of.

Good point, I should have remembered that

Mister Mets
03-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Doctor Who could make for a kickass game.

On the subject of searching for older threads, you could also look for a term which isn't used often but guaranteed to be in that thread. For example "Moffat."

Cth
03-15-2010, 07:11 AM
I posted it in the Wii thread, no one seemed interested.

And I didn't bother looking for the Dr. Who thread, so you're not alone in those thoughts :)

SeanC
03-15-2010, 07:12 AM
Wii-mote as a sonic screwdriver? SOLD!

I wonder which Doctor it is, though. Tennant, hopefully.