PDA

View Full Version : Sandra Bullock Shows Up to Claim 'Worst Actress' Razzie Award

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:10 AM
http://oscars.movies.yahoo.com/blog/60-sandra-bullock-shows-up-to-claim-worst-actress-razzie-award

When Sandra Bullock found out she was nominated for a Worst Actress award in this year's Golden Raspberry contest for her work in the summer oddball comedy "All About Steve," she promised to attend the ceremony and claim her prize if she won.

Despite the Oscar nominee's very busy weekend, Bullock followed through on her vow, showing up at the ceremony in Los Angeles carting a wagon full of "All About Steve" DVDs and a refreshing sense of humor for a movie star.

But Bullock -- who is a major Best Actress contender for her role in "The Blind Side" -- wasn't just there to poke fun at herself. The actress, who also co-produced "All About Steve," was there to defend her film. Despite bad reviews, it actually made a profit at the box office.

"Something tells me you all didn't watch the film," Bullock said as she accepted the award at Barnsdall Gallery Theater in Hollywood.

That's where her little wagon full of DVDs came in. "We brought everybody in the audience a DVD of 'All About Steve,'" Bullock said. She told them that if they all watched the film and decided that it wasn't that bad, she would come back next year to "give back the Razzie."

Bullock also had a copy of the movie script on hand, and joked that she would stay there all night going line-by-line with the audience to see if she could have delivered it better than she did on film.

Nice! :lol:

I bet she's right, most the people who participate in something like a Razzie probably havn't even seen the films they vote on. The few who have don't understand what bad acting means.

I really would like to see her go thru the script line by line with those people and find out, in their opinion, where she could have improved her performance.

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 08:20 AM
I was down until the part about defending All About Steve.

You don't need to see that movie to know it's shit.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 08:23 AM
http://oscars.movies.yahoo.com/blog/60-sandra-bullock-shows-up-to-claim-worst-actress-razzie-award

I really would like to see her go thru the script line by line with those people and find out, in their opinion, where she could have improved her performance.
Maybe after reading the script she should've seen what a piece of shit it was and not star in it.

If couldn't see that script was garbage, then that's on her.

The Hodag
03-07-2010, 08:25 AM
I'll go line by line with her.

:heybaby:

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:26 AM
I was down until the part about defending All About Steve.

You don't need to see that movie to know it's shit.

Yes, you do.

This is exactly like reviewing a comic you have never bothered to read and saying it's shit. It's a douchebag thing to do to the people who made it.

Also I don't think she is defending the movie as a whole as much as she is her acting performance in it. People are saying that she delivered the worst acting performance of the year and she's basically asking them "if you havn't seen the movie how do you know I stunk it up?"

It's a more than fair question.

southsidejohnny
03-07-2010, 08:27 AM
now THAT is funny. good for her. its good to see a hollywood star not take themselves too seriously.

NickT
03-07-2010, 08:27 AM
Maybe after reading the script she should've seen what a piece of shit it was and not star in it.

Maybe the script wasn't that bad? The script doesn't have to mean what we see.

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:28 AM

You've seen the movie? You've read the script?

Also, why does bad script = bad acting performance? An actor can only do a good job if the writer also does a good job?

panco
03-07-2010, 08:29 AM
Seen the movie and it's complete and utter garbage.

I think that Halle Berry did the same with Catwoman (but Halle Berry was born to win a Razzie).

Oh and I want that Razzie logo on a Tshirt cause it's awesome :
http://goldderby.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c2c4f53ef01310f740de8970c-pi

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 08:31 AM
Yes, you do.

This is exactly like reviewing a comic you have never bothered to read and saying it's shit. It's a douchebag thing to do to the people who made it.

No, it's more like reviewing a comic I've read some of, read reviews of, observed nearly universal negative reaction to, read previous books by the same creators and seen how shitty they were, and heard from people who worked on it that it was shit.

There's no reason to think it wouldn't be terrible.

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 08:32 AM

Also, why does bad script = bad acting performance? An actor can only do a good job if the writer also does a good job?

Yeah, for the most part.

A good actor can elevate bad writing, but only so much.

Foolish Mortal

There are few actors that can transcend awful writing. Meryl Streep, Morgan Freeman, Robert Duval... Bullock is not in that league.

NickT
I think that Halle Berry did the same with Catwoman (but Halle Berry was born to win a Razzie).

Tom Green too IIRC.

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:33 AM

Do you think a different actress in the role would have done a better job? Could someone else have saved the movie?

I havn't seen the film but I've seen her in other movies and she's a good actress. What was it about her performance in this movie that makes her the worst actress of the year?

CapnChaos
03-07-2010, 08:33 AM
Heh.

If another actress did that, I might think differently, but since this was probably all backlash from people that didn't think she should have been nominated for Blind Side, it's pretty funny.

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:35 AM
No, it's more like reviewing a comic I've read some of, read reviews of, observed nearly universal negative reaction to, read previous books by the same creators and seen how shitty they were, and heard from people who worked on it that it was shit.

There's no reason to think it wouldn't be terrible.

You would be comfortable giving a person a 'worst acting performance of the year' award based only on what you describe here?

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 08:36 AM
Heh.

If another actress did that, I might think differently, but since this was probably all backlash from people that didn't think she should have been nominated for Blind Side, it's pretty funny.
Critics were already putting All About Steve on their Worst Movies of the Year lists long before The Blindside came out.

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 08:37 AM
You would be comfortable giving a person a 'worst acting performance of the year' award based only on what you describe here?

No, because when it comes right down to it, I have no interest in giving anyone that award.

It's a dick move that accomplishes nothing.

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Yeah, for the most part.

A good actor can elevate bad writing, but only so much.

Acting has little to do with the writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBdPHIue3s0

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:38 AM
No, because when it comes right down to it, I have no interest in giving anyone that award.

It's a dick move that accomplishes nothing.

I agree completely.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 08:40 AM
And also, Bullock got an Oscar nomination for the Blindside, and might win. So she doesn't need to be bitching about getting a Razzie.

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 08:40 AM
Acting has little to do with the writing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBdPHIue3s0

No, it has a lot to do with it.

ttp://www.commonsense.com/watch?v=jUSTaboutEVerygreATPErformanceEVER

:)

CapnChaos
03-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Critics were already putting All About Steve on their Worst Movies of the Year lists long before The Blindside came out.

True, but in a world with The Room and J-Lo, I'm sure there were a lot worse performances out there than hers. She just happened to be famous and she got an Oscar nod that a lot of people weren't happy about. I think that contributed mightily to her getting a Razzie.

panco
03-07-2010, 08:41 AM
Do you think a different actress in the role would have done a better job? Could someone else have saved the movie?

I havn't seen the film but I've seen her in other movies and she's a good actress. What was it about her performance in this movie that makes her the worst actress of the year?

Ok if you're talking about Halle Berry I think she's a very good actress, I just made made a lame joke because of the Berry / Raspberry thing.

Now if you're talking about Bullock I've seen both of her movies out recently (Steve and The Blindside).
"All about Steve" couldn't imo have been saved by anyone since the script, the dialogue are so lame. She did what she had to do and cashed in.

The blindside it's something else. She's delivering throughout the movie no doubt and shows some real acting skills. But she tries so hard that I didn't liked it either. The whole movie is super cheesy and has that "lifetime tv movie vibe" that ruins everything. It's sad that she's supposed to be the main contestant for the female lead academy award. I know they want this year's oscars to be very mainstream since no one gives a shit anymore but that's way too much...

Boris the Blade
03-07-2010, 08:42 AM
If I participated in the Razzies I'd watch all the movies nominated.

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 08:43 AM
If I participated in the Razzies I'd watch all the movies nominated.

Yeah, me too.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 08:47 AM
I've seen the Blindside and it's not a particularly great movie, and Bullock's performance in it is not especially stand-out either. It's certainly not better than Meryl Streep's.

Taxman
03-07-2010, 08:47 AM
Awesome woman. :lol:

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 08:54 AM
There are few actors that can transcend awful writing. Meryl Streep, Morgan Freeman, Robert Duval... Bullock is not in that league.

Since you don't consider Bullock to be in the same league as various actors you like you are assuming that she gave the single worst acting performace of the year in 'All About Steve'?

Am I understanding you correctly?

The Hodag
03-07-2010, 09:14 AM

To be fair, I've never gotten the idea that the Razzies are particularly thoughtful in their selection process. :) I think they pick the big targets and goof on 'em. I'm not particularly a fan, but I don't think there's much more to their approach than that.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 09:22 AM
Neil Gaiman couldn't have done it much better. Here's a short version.

- Sandra Bullock Razzie Awards 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYced7GB8k)

Andreas

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Neil Gaiman couldn't have done it much better. Here's a short version.

- Sandra Bullock Razzie Awards 2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adYced7GB8k)

Andreas

That's awesome. It's clear the people in that audience really do have their heads up their collective asses. :lol:

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Since you don't consider Bullock to be in the same league as various actors you like you are assuming that she gave the single worst acting performace of the year in 'All About Steve'?

Am I understanding you correctly?
Haven't seen All About Steve in its entirety, but based on what I have seen, her performance is at least worth the nomination.

The Hodag
03-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Haven't seen All About Steve in its entirety, but based on what I have seen, her performance is at least worth the nomination.

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/files/2009/09/allaboutsteve300.jpg

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 09:47 AM

By based on what you've seen you're talking about the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGpne6wPBPY

I just watched it. Most of the clips feature Bullock and I'm still not seeing what you are talking about. What is it you hate? Is it her delivery? Her timing? Her facial expresions?

Really, I'd like to know. What are you seeing that says "nominate that for worst performance of the year"?

batmanbooyah
03-07-2010, 09:58 AM
i've seen all about steve.

it really is a shit movie. she's fucking annoying in every minute of the damn movie.

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 09:59 AM
i've seen all about steve.

it really is a shit movie. she's fucking annoying in every minute of the damn movie.

She's supposed to be, isn't she? It would be bad acting if she wasn't.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 10:06 AM
Sandra Bullock has a track record of picking lousy scripts, but I still love her as an actress. :)

Hmm... it can't be worse than Miss Congeniality (2000), right? :scared:

Andreas

batmanbooyah
03-07-2010, 10:07 AM
She's supposed to be, isn't she? It would be bad acting if she wasn't.

if the point of your character was to make the viewer hate the movie and curse the 4 dollars they spent on the rental, then she did a fabulous job.

i don't think the razzies are necessarily for the WORST acting in hollywood (you can find a small indy movie with an unknown first time actor that sucks balls) but more so well known actors/movies that sucked. she fits the bill here.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 10:10 AM
By based on what you've seen you're talking about the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGpne6wPBPY

I just watched it. Most of the clips feature Bullock and I'm still not seeing what you are talking about. What is it you hate? Is it her delivery? Her timing? Her facial expresions?

Really, I'd like to know. What are you seeing that says "nominate that for worst performance of the year"?
I saw the last 40 minutes or so at a matinee waiting to watch the Hangover.

The gist of her character is she's supposed to be a goofy, but likable person hung up on this douche Steve and thinks he's the love of her life.

The problem is she isn't likable. She's annoying. In fact she kinda came across to me as maybe slightly retarded. Was she supposed to be retarded? Do you think that's what the movie's script wanted her to be?

And the moral of the story ends up as if you stalk and annoy someone long enough, they'll come to appreciate you. I don't think that was the movie's message was supposed to be. But if it was, it succeeded.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 10:13 AM
Would it improve watching the movie if you go in and expect her to be an annoying, stalkerish person instead of goofy and lovable?

Andreas

batmanbooyah
03-07-2010, 10:14 AM
I saw the last 40 minutes or so at a matinee waiting to watch the Hangover.

The gist of her character is she's supposed to be a goofy, but likable person hung up on this douche Steve and thinks he's the love of her life.

The problem is she isn't likable. She's annoying. In fact she kinda came across to me as maybe slightly retarded. Was she supposed to be retarded? Do you think that's what the movie's script wanted her to be?

And the moral of the story ends up as if you stalk and annoy someone long enough, they'll come to appreciate you. I don't think that was the movie's message was supposed to be. But if it was, it succeeded.

also if you fall into a well, you win.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Would it improve watching the movie if you go in and expect her to be an annoying, stalkerish person instead of goofyish and lovable?

Andreas
The producers of the movie and the studio pushed her character as being supposedly "goofy and lovable". Yet what I saw on the screen didn't convey that. So who's fault is that?

Andreas
03-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Uhm... your fault for believing what they told you? :shifty:

Andreas

Spidey616
03-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Oh Transformers.... ;)

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Uhm... your fault for believing what they told you? :shifty:

Andreas
:lol:

True, but that doesn't really answer the question. Why didn't the character match up with what we were told the character was supposed to be? Was that the writers fault? The director's fault? The actor's fault? A combination?

Andreas
03-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Perhaps they made a few last-minute edits in the final cut and they had already completed the trailer.

Andreas

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 11:18 AM
The producers of the movie and the studio pushed her character as being supposedly "goofy and lovable". Yet what I saw on the screen didn't convey that. So who's fault is that?

There probably was a failure on the part of the Producers to present the film accurately during promotions, and since Bullock was one of the Producers she might desearve some criticism there.

Doesn't have anything to do with her acting though. It looks like she played the role the way she was supposed to.

The Hodag
03-07-2010, 11:34 AM
Oh, but I meant to say earlier: it's cool she showed up. I kinda dig anyone who does. They either got stones or they know how to laugh at themselves.

As to the movie - haven't seen it and it looked pretty hokey from the ads, but my sister and brother-in-law told me they liked it. I said something about how the ads looked really trite - sort of "white people patting their backs about how caring they are" - and my conservative brother in law took umbrage because it was based on a true story. I argued that didn't make it trite, but based on what my sister was saying, it did seem like the actual movie wasn't so hokey as the trailers made it look.

batmanbooyah
03-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Would it improve watching the movie if you go in and expect her to be an annoying, stalkerish person instead of goofy and lovable?

Andreas

have you seen the movie?

Mister Mets
03-07-2010, 11:51 AM
Oh, but I meant to say earlier: it's cool she showed up. I kinda dig anyone who does. They either got stones or they know how to laugh at themselves.

As to the movie - haven't seen it and it looked pretty hokey from the ads, but my sister and brother-in-law told me they liked it. I said something about how the ads looked really trite - sort of "white people patting their backs about how caring they are" - and my conservative brother in law took umbrage because it was based on a true story. I argued that didn't make it trite, but based on what my sister was saying, it did seem like the actual movie wasn't so hokey as the trailers made it look.She got the "Razzie" for a different film (All about Steve.)

She got an Oscar nomination for the "white people patting their backs" film.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 11:55 AM
Doesn't have anything to do with her acting though. It looks like she played the role the way she was supposed to.
So you feel that the movie's script called for her character to appear to be mildly retarded, and Bullock was acting exactly as the script wanted her to be?

A.Huerta
03-07-2010, 11:58 AM
From what I got from the trailer she was supposed to be a crazy, annoying, stalker type. I didnt watch the movie because I know her character and the movie would most likely annoy me.

Thudpucker
03-07-2010, 11:58 AM
So you feel that the movie's script called for her character to appear to be mildly retarded, and Bullock was acting exactly as the script wanted her to be?

Yes. Why else would she be stalking a person the way her character does? Mentally unstable sounds right to me.

The Hodag
03-07-2010, 12:00 PM
She got the "Razzie" for a different film (All about Steve.)

She got an Oscar nomination for the "white people patting their backs" film.

I'm so out of the loop. :lol:

Andreas
03-07-2010, 12:19 PM
have you seen the movie?

Not yet, but if Sandra Bullock's in it I'll try. Looks like it's out here next month.

I guess I'll watch Premonition (2007) later.

Andreas

batmanbooyah
03-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Not yet, but if Sandra Bullock's in it I'll try. Looks like it's out here next month.

I guess I'll watch Premonition (2007) later.

Andreas

why are you defending a movie you haven't seen then?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/all_about_steve/

it got a 6% for a reason.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I didn't defend it. :) I was just wondering how to get the most out of watching a potentially bad movie.

Andreas

Fake Pat
03-07-2010, 01:04 PM
I didn't defend it. :) I was just wondering how to get the most out of watching a potentially bad movie.

Andreas

Weed. And a couple friends.

Ashwin Pande
03-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Weed didn't help make Death Race any less shitty.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 01:18 PM
I was thinking more of watching it in a double feature with The Proposal (2009), that movie that was nominated for a couple of awards and was directed by the woman who was Halle Berry's movement coach on Catwoman (2004). :)

Andreas

Ryan Elliott
03-07-2010, 01:19 PM
This is the most serious discussion all about Steve has ever and will ever get.

And my mom and little sister rented the movie, and I saw the end of it. The moral of the story was to he yourself, no matter what, and no matter what kind of self that is. Because society doesn't always accept the "unique".

I'm almost quoting word for word here.

Supreme Convoy
03-07-2010, 01:21 PM
At least she has a sense of humor! :lol:

Andreas
03-07-2010, 01:43 PM
Did Armond White write a review?

Andreas

Ashwin Pande
03-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Would he watch a movie that has no black people in it?

Andreas
03-07-2010, 03:07 PM
I wonder if she mentions the Razzie when she wins the Academy Award. :)

Andreas

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Yes. Why else would she be stalking a person the way her character does? Mentally unstable sounds right to me.
Right...so if I should run into Sandra Bullock somewhere, and I ask her; "Hey, was your character in All About Steve supposed to be mildly retarded?" Her response would be "Yes."..?

Yeah, no. It was a bad performance, and a bad movie.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 03:15 PM
Sarah Palin would be very angry with you now, young man. :no:

Andreas

batmanbooyah
03-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Right...so if I should run into Sandra Bullock somewhere, and I ask her; "Hey, was your character in All About Steve supposed to be mildly retarded?" Her response would be "Yes."..?

Yeah, no. It was a bad performance, and a bad movie.

if you watch her performance in all about steve and in demolition man, it's the same performance.

Jef UK
03-07-2010, 03:42 PM
I can't believe anybody gives a enough of a shit to even type the sentence that I just did.

Foolish Mortal
03-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Sarah Palin would be very angry with you now, young man. :no:

Andreas
Hey, I'm not being cynical, just calling it like it is. :p

Mikie
03-07-2010, 04:17 PM

It is a cool logo. But if you haven't won a Rassie, isn't that kinda lame wearing it as a tee shirt?

Brad N.
03-07-2010, 05:08 PM
I like that gal, she's got moxie. I'll bet she goes places!

Marcdachamp
03-07-2010, 07:40 PM
now THAT is funny. good for her. its good to see a hollywood star not take themselves too seriously.

Amen. She deserves a lot of accolades for The Blind Side. It really was fantastic.

Frozen Sooner
03-07-2010, 07:49 PM
And there she goes winning an Oscar for best leading actress.

Andreas
03-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Yay! Worst Actress and Best Actress in the same year! Congrats! :D

Andreas

The Mandarin
03-07-2010, 08:31 PM
I've seen that movie. It's main problem imo is the total lack of any likable characters. Bullock essentially plays an annoying stalker, and the male love-interest is a boring cipher. And there's no chemistry between them. So, a romantic comedy missing all the elements that make romantic comedies work.

Mikie
03-07-2010, 09:32 PM
I've seen that movie. It's main problem imo is the total lack of any likable characters. Bullock essentially plays an annoying stalker, and the male love-interest is a boring cipher. And there's no chemistry between them. So, a romantic comedy missing all the elements that make romantic comedies work.

Romantic comedies work?

Foolish Mortal
03-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Romantic comedies work?

As long as they're actually funny, sure.

Examples: Roxanne, When Harry Met Sally, 40-Year Old Virgin.

Mikie
03-08-2010, 01:12 PM
As long as they're actually funny, sure.

Examples: Roxanne, When Harry Met Sally, 40-Year Old Virgin.

I'll give you the first two and even throw in a Love Actually, but would you really call 40-Year-Old Virgin a romantic comedy?

bartleby
03-08-2010, 01:32 PM
I'll give you the first two and even throw in a Love Actually, but would you really call 40-Year-Old Virgin a romantic comedy?

Why wouldn't you?

Mikie
03-10-2010, 06:12 PM
Why wouldn't you?

I dunno. It seems more like just a comedy than a romantic comedy. It's more thematically about this manchild growing up while the love story, though a major catalyst, seems more like the B story.

Foolish Mortal
03-10-2010, 06:46 PM
I dunno. It seems more like just a comedy than a romantic comedy. It's more thematically about this manchild growing up while the love story, though a major catalyst, seems more like the B story.
The biggest aspect of the story is Steve Carell's character trying to understand how romantic relationships are supposed to work.

Mikie
03-11-2010, 07:57 PM
The biggest aspect of the story is Steve Carell's character trying to understand how romantic relationships are supposed to work.

Yeah, I don't see that. I mean, I get that he is playing a guy who shuts down that aspect of his life after some early failures and how he is trying to move forward (not completely willingly) with that stunted portion of his life. But, the story is still about him as opposed to the relationship. It's still about a lonely man who doesn't fit in who finally grows up and finds happiness and friendship and even love.

At least that is what I get out of the movie.

Taxman
04-19-2010, 02:09 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-sandra-bullock-asked-to-return-razzie-statue.html

Sandra Bullock Asked to Return Razzie Statue

by Lindsay Robertson ยท April 19, 2010

The co-founder of the Razzie Awards has taken to the media to ask Sandra Bullock to return the award she won last month for Worst Actress.
"We are ready to take the unprecedented step of asking a winner to return a Razzie," John Wilson, the awards co-founder, told the UK's Telegraph newspaper.

Lest you think this gesture has anything to do with her recent personal-life strife, think again: the Razzie judges haven't changed their mind about Bullock's performance in "All About Steve" - they just want the actual trophy back.

It seems they got so caught up in the moment that instead of giving Bullock the intentionally cheap (it's worth a whopping $4.79), spray-painted replica of the award that all winners receive, the Razzies organizers say they inadvertently handed Bullock the original 30-year-old award. Given its age and rarity, the original has much more value as a collector's item.

Mr. Wilson explained the confusion to the Telegraph: "As Sandra was in such a rush after winning Worst Actress she ran off with the original handmade prototype which has been present at ceremonies since the 1980s."

Bullock famously showed up to accept her Worst Actress award for her role in the box-office bomb, "All About Steve," bringing with her hundreds of "Steve" DVDs and promising to return the award if the Razzie judges changed their minds after watching the movie. The next day, Bullock won the Best Actress Oscar for "The Blind Side," making her the only person ever to win both an Oscar and a Razzie in the same year.
See more photos of Sandra at recent award shows

Wilson told the Telegraph that he hasn't asked Bullock personally for the award back because he wants to respect her privacy in the wake of her recent marital troubles, but that doesn't quite make sense. Wouldn't it be more respectful of Bullock's privacy to just call her on the phone and explain the mishap?

Thudpucker
04-19-2010, 02:23 PM
:lol: Nice. Hopefully she's already thrown it away.

Taxman
04-19-2010, 04:51 PM
:lol: Nice. Hopefully she's already thrown it away.That would be good.

bartleby
04-19-2010, 04:52 PM
:lol: Nice. Hopefully she's already thrown it at her soon-to-be-ex-husband's head.

Fixed that for you.

Joe Kalicki
04-19-2010, 04:56 PM
I watched The Blind Side for the third time yesterday while donating plasma (the second time was on a plane), and I think she deserves the Razzie for that role as well.

Andreas
06-07-2010, 02:41 AM
A clip from her appearance at the MTV Movie Awards 2010 where she accepted the MTV Generation Award.

- http://mydailycelebnews.blogspot.com/2010/06/video-sandra-bullock-kriegt-mtv.html

Class act.

Greygor
06-07-2010, 02:47 AM
Sandra is one of those actresses where although I think the role is bad I find it very hard not to like here. She seems such a nice person.

Foolish Mortal
06-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Sandra is one of those actresses where although I think the role is bad I find it very hard not to like here. She seems such a nice person.
Then you must not have seen 'All About Steve'.

I only saw half of it, and she was not merely annoying, she was hyper-annoying.

silverboy
06-07-2010, 05:26 AM
I watched The Blind Side for the third time yesterday while donating plasma (the second time was on a plane), and I think she deserves the Razzie for that role as well.

Agreed. I haven't really liked anything she's done. How could you watch it three times?

hamgravy
06-07-2010, 05:30 AM
Agreed. I haven't really liked anything she's done. How could you watch it three times?

I recall the first time I physically resisted watching an in-flight movie.

It was "Miss Congeniality 2." I was all, "Not even if you strap me down and air it a foot from my face."

I did however, tune in and out of "Mama Mia!" It was so purty and looked like a hoot to film.

Greygor
06-07-2010, 05:31 AM
Then you must not have seen 'All About Steve'.

I only saw half of it, and she was not merely annoying, she was hyper-annoying.

Your right I haven't