PDA

View Full Version : [advice] Dating multiple women? (bloggy)

Dave S.
02-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Okay, first off, I don't mean two-timing or anything. I mean before any kind of exclusivity is implied.

I'm in a situation now where I'm going on dates with two different women. I've gone on 2 dates, with a 3rd on the way with one girl, let's call her Girl 1. And I've been chatting with, and went on a brief coffee date with Girl 2.

Now, I really like Girl 1. More than Girl 2. but Girl 2 is pretty cool, and I do like her too. But I feel it's more of a 'keeping my options open' sort of thing. Which kind of makes me feel like I'm using Girl 2, and I'm not that kind of guy. But for all I know, Girl 2 could turn out much cooler than Girl 1.

So I've never done this before. I rarely have one woman I'm dating, let alone 2. So how does it work? How long can you keep it up before you have to just decide to stick with one? As a general rule, you don't tell them you are seeing other girls too, right?

Also, I look forward to joke posts, etc... But to head you off, none of them are my TA.

thatguyfromsyracuse
02-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Somebody's been a busy bee!

bartleby
02-23-2010, 12:25 PM
A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

panco
02-23-2010, 12:25 PM
You should start preventive daily masturbation, just to be ready in the case all those women learn about your simultaneous datings.

A.Huerta
02-23-2010, 12:27 PM
I once was seeing 4 girls around the same time and I learned my lesson.

1 is enough.

juampi
02-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Do they know each other?

panco
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Do they know each other?

mmmmmmmm kinky...

Hoggie
02-23-2010, 12:29 PM
First rule of Bendis Board-don't talk about Bendis Board.

They see this and your fucked.

Really though, not a big deal. A couple dates is nothing. Once you start bangn' them then you should probably be concerned.

Dave S.
02-23-2010, 12:30 PM
I once was seeing 4 girls around the same time and I learned my lesson.

1 is enough.

If I was more confident that Girl 1 was really into me, I'd agree. But it's going slow and I don't want to cut myself off in case it doesn't work out.

Do they know each other?

Nope.

juampi
First rule of Bendis Board-don't talk about Bendis Board.

They see this and your fucked.

Really though, not a big deal. A couple dates is nothing. Once you start bangn' them then you should probably be concerned.

About AIDS?

thatguyfromsyracuse
Make it with all of them, then get more women, and make it with them, so on and so forth.

Hoggie
About AIDS?

Maybe :scared:

juampi
02-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Nope.

Go ahead then, if it is really going slow you don't want to cut the other choices yet...

Treacle
02-23-2010, 12:41 PM
Dude, it's only been two dates.

Chill out.

thatguyfromsyracuse
02-23-2010, 12:43 PM
Which one do you think would be more into weird sex?

Brian Defferding
02-23-2010, 12:45 PM
When you know, you won't have to ask the question. I know that sounds like a cop-out answer but you'll come to find how true it is. Just be honest and upfront, let them know you are going on dates and are seeing what's out there. Perhaps say you are definitely willing to date monogamously if things go well between you and the girl you are talking to. If they get mad at you, don't blame them. Some girls just don't want competition, that's natural, but at the same time you can't date someone just because you made out a few times after a few dates.

Hoggie
02-23-2010, 12:46 PM
When you know, you won't have to ask the question. I know that sounds like a cop-out answer but you'll come to find how true it is. Just be honest and upfront, let them know you are going on dates and are seeing what's out there. Perhaps say you are definitely willing to date monogamously if things go well between you and the girl you are talking to. If they get mad at you, don't blame them. Some girls just don't want competition, that's natural, but at the same time you can't date someone just because you made out a few times after a few dates.

honesty is never the answer in this situation def.

Brian Defferding
02-23-2010, 12:47 PM
honesty is never the answer in this situation def.

:) You're right, what was I thinking? Lie! Lie, DAMMIT!

BCD
02-23-2010, 12:54 PM
Telling one about the other will only strain both interactions. If one asks if you're seeing someone else, be honest. Otherwise you're just creating trouble for yourself.

That said, anyone who's allowing you to put your penis into them deserves to know where else you're putting your penis.

siguy
02-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Who cares? Just continue to bang both of them. And then bang other women at the same time. Join the dark side.

When they ask why you have the faint smell, of another woman, tell the truth.

In fact, you should tell them right now. Like you're taking out the garbage. Let them know that you can handle multiple women as you would a simple task like taking out the garbage.

thatguyfromsyracuse
02-23-2010, 12:58 PM
Who cares? Just continue to bang both of them. And then bang other women at the same time. Join the dark side.

When they ask why you have the faint smell, of another woman, tell the truth.

In fact, you should tell them right now. Like you're taking out the garbage. Let them know that you can handle multiple women as you would a simple task like taking out the garbage.

He's hardly dating either of them. I don't think he's banging them either.

Dave S.
02-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Dude, it's only been two dates.

Chill out.

Every time you post in response to me, you seem unhelpful and hostile. I'm just asking for advice because I'm in a situation I've never been in before. That's it. I'm not freaking out, I'm not spazzing. I'm asking for advice. YOU need to chill out.

chazbot
02-23-2010, 01:01 PM
He's hardly dating either of them. I don't think he's banging them either.

I just assumed "coffee date" was code for banging.

juampi
02-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Every time you post in response to me, you seem unhelpful and hostile. I'm just asking for advice because I'm in a situation I've never been in before. That's it. I'm not freaking out, I'm not spazzing. I'm asking for advice. YOU need to chill out.

To chill out is, in fact, an advice, and it didn't seem hostile...to me, at least.

Dave S.
02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm not banging, and don't plan on banging, either of them anytime soon. Just dating.

Jef UK
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Introduce them to one another and make them partake in some sort of contest to win your affections. Make sure there's a twist at the end, though.

Jef UK
02-23-2010, 01:05 PM
What about oral? Or as Mattguy calls it, "mouth banging"?

SteveFlack
02-23-2010, 01:06 PM
If there's one thing I learned from the Flintstones, is that if you make two dates on the same night, and you're running back and forth from one to the other, make sure you wear the right hat to the right engagement.

Treacle
02-23-2010, 01:10 PM

Yeah...okay. Whatever you say.

A.Huerta
02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
To chill out is, in fact, an advice, and it didn't seem hostile...to me, at least.

Telling someone to chill out is implying that the other person is crazy or spazzing out in excitement.

I didnt get the crazy vibe while reading Daves post.

maverick-99
02-23-2010, 01:16 PM
cum on their feet!

juampi
02-23-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm not banging, and don't plan on banging, either of them anytime soon. Just dating.

that's a shame...:)

Treacle
02-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Telling someone to chill out is implying that the other person is crazy or spazzing out in excitement.

I had no idea telling someone to "chill out" could be reinterpreted as "you must be crazy."

I meant it to say, "It's not a big deal." or "This is a non-issue." or "Relax."

Apparently, I need a reeducation on idioms because I have absolutely no idea how two simple sentences have quite abruptly turned into a clusterfuck. Sheesh.

siguy
02-23-2010, 01:19 PM
I had no idea telling someone to "chill out" could be reinterpreted as "you must be crazy."

Apparently, I need a reeducation on idioms because I have absolutely no idea how two simple sentences have quite abruptly turned into a clusterfuck.

A/S/L, baby?

juampi
02-23-2010, 01:19 PM

Maybe he sounded a little anxious, I was just trying to keep the thread friendly...

A.Huerta
02-23-2010, 01:20 PM

Apparently, I need a reeducation on idioms because I have absolutely no idea how two simple sentences have quite abruptly turned into a clusterfuck. Sheesh.

Nothing is clusterfuck on a messege board.

CHILL OUT, TREACLE! ;)

Treacle
02-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Maybe he sounded a little anxious, I was just trying to keep the thread friendly...

Worrying about anything when you're only on Date #2 seems a little anxious, but that's just me...

Treacle
02-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Nothing is clusterfuck on a messege board.

CHILL OUT, TREACLE! ;)

Dude, believe me, you and everybody else knows when I'm not chill.

This isn't one of those times.

Jef UK
02-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Clusterfuck them, Dave S.

Hoggie
02-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Worrying about anything when you're only on Date #2 seems a little anxious, but that's just me...

it's never too early to worry about herpies.

BCD
02-23-2010, 01:23 PM

I'd say there's definitely a bit of lunacy to it. He's been on what, 2 dates with one and coffee with another? His post reads like he felt coffee was some event of infidelity in a long standing serious relationship (2 dates). 2 dates is nothing, coffee is nothing, millions of people have been in similar situations. It's what people do, it's called getting to know someone.

juampi
02-23-2010, 01:23 PM

but being anxious? that's clusterfucked up...

Treacle
02-23-2010, 01:24 PM

True, true.

Please disregard everything I've said up until now.

Herpes is serious business.

A.Huerta
02-23-2010, 01:29 PM
I'd say there's definitely a bit of lunacy to it. He's been on what, 2 dates with one and coffee with another? His post reads like he felt coffee was some event of infidelity in a long standing serious relationship (2 dates). 2 dates is nothing, coffee is nothing, millions of people have been in similar situations. It's what people do, it's called getting to know someone.

I really cant judge anyone based off that post since everyone is different. Theres been a couple times where Ive gone all the way with girls on the first "date" and others in different ways. Who knows, maybe one of those girls already sees him as husband material. Its a crazy world out there.

juampi
02-23-2010, 01:31 PM
I really cant judge anyone based off that post since everyone is different. Theres been a couple times where Ive gone all the way with girls on the first "date" and others in different ways. Who knows, maybe one of those girls already sees him as husband material. Its a crazy world out there.

More reasons to be paranoid!!

panco
02-23-2010, 01:31 PM

Dude if you go through coffee with a raging boner it changes the game completely!

Jef UK
02-23-2010, 01:56 PM
Dude if you go through coffee with a raging boner it changes the game completely!

I like to do this little trick with the cardboard sleeve. The girls love it!

panco
02-23-2010, 01:59 PM

NOW we're talking.

juampi
02-23-2010, 02:18 PM

now THAT never ever fails!