PDA

View Full Version : There's a couple sexing outside my apartment door

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 01:56 PM
I don't know what to do. They're not in their apartment, but the small (tiny) hallway that separates one door from the door across from it. It's about five feet wide. If I walk out my door, I walk into them. You must understand, these are terrible little college apartments.

I just want to leave my apartment. Bask in my misery everyone.

Fun Fact: the guy doing the deed sounds like the guy who lived downstairs and who is deeply closeted, which I know, because he blew me and talked incessantly about wanting to leave his girlfriend and come out.

dasNdanger
02-06-2010, 01:58 PM
For a sec there, I thought this was a KeithP thread...

das

mike black
02-06-2010, 01:58 PM
http://606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=188334

panco
02-06-2010, 01:59 PM
Join them like now !

Gunter
02-06-2010, 02:00 PM
I need directions. Think he'll last another 30 minutes?

Kirblar
02-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Join them like now !
This.

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:03 PM
For a sec there, I thought this was a KeithP thread...

das

There was a time where insane shit happened almost daily when I lived on campus and right off campus. I made threads for most of them. Then I realized I was being a "look at me" assface and reigned them in.

This though, this needs to be shared for solidarity. Feel with me folks. They're still going. I can't believe no one has walked in yet to get to the other apartments. Do they have a pact with the landlord?

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:04 PM
http://606studios.com/bendisboard/showthread.php?t=188334

Never forget!

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:06 PM
This.

She's orange. No thanks.

Andreas
02-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Would this be a good time to ask him if he already came out?

Blue Flash
02-06-2010, 02:10 PM
Orange as in fake tan?

mike black
02-06-2010, 02:11 PM
Never forget!

NEVER GIVE UP!

Come, join us, Todd.

panco
02-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Would this be a good time to ask him if he already came out?

Or if he came at all !
This thread has been going for 3 minutes he should be finished by now !
Right? Right? :scared:

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:14 PM
Orange as in fake tan?

Dude, terrible chemical accident. Batman was fucking her shit up and she fell into a vat of acid spray tan. She came out as a sorority girl. It's crazy. She goes by the alias "The Lush."

mike black
02-06-2010, 02:15 PM
Or if he came at all !
This thread has been going for 3 minutes he should be finished by now !
Right? Right? :scared:

North American women aren't as gifted as our South American cousins, man.

Masculine Todd
This is kinda anti-climatic, in that, nothing incredibly awkward happened, but someone called the cops and the guy's crying. This is entertaining, but I really want to get out of my door.

Kedd
Just stand at the door and make loud comments about the sex as it's happening. You can be their own personal sex commentator.

mike black
02-06-2010, 02:16 PM
This is kinda anti-climatic, in that, nothing incredibly awkward happened, but someone called the cops and the guy's crying. This is entertaining, but I really want to get out of my door.

:rofl:

jason hissong
02-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Why can't you leave? Just go.

mike black
02-06-2010, 02:17 PM
So, does she have nice tits?

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Just stand at the door and make loud comments about the sex as it's happening. You can be their own personal sex commentator.

You laugh, but I was asked to do this once legitimately. It's not funny now, is it Kedd?

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Why can't you leave? Just go.

I would have literally walked into their bodies and more than likely tripped. It's very small and I hate awkward moments.

They're only keeping me from hanging out with friends and playing Xbox 360, but still, I'd like to do that.

I think it's close to over. There are two cops asking the guy to stop crying and put his clothes on. The girl keeps asking for her cell phone "to call for my rights and stuff. My dad's a lawyer."

Kedd
Dude, terrible chemical accident. Batman was fucking her shit up and she fell into a vat of acid spray tan. She came out as a sorority girl. It's crazy. She goes by the alias "The Lush."

Does she know that's her nickname?

Humphrey_Lee
Shake up a can of Sierra Mist as hard as you can, pop the top slightly and roll it down the hall like a tear gas grenade. If they weren't already wet and sticky before, they will be now.

Masculine Todd
So, does she have nice tits?

Like felt-tipped mutton.

mike black
02-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Like felt-tipped mutton.

That turns on straight guys, by the way.

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:21 PM
Does she know that's her nickname?

Dude, I don't talk to her. She's crazy and too bright to look at.

Shake up a can of Sierra Mist as hard as you can, pop the top slightly and roll it down the hall like a tear gas grenade. If they weren't already wet and sticky before, they will be now.

That's how we'll win that war on jealousy in Iran or some shit.

Blue Flash
02-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Hey, at least you have a good story to excuse your tardiness.

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 02:26 PM
That turns on straight guys, by the way.

Clearly, a side change is in order. I need me some of that potato salad.

Hey, at least you have a good story to excuse your tardiness.

I just want to shoot zombies.

Also, it's about over. They're allowing one to go in and grab clothes from the apartment while the other waits with the officers, then the other will go in. Apparently, they got completely naked before they came out of their door to do the deed. Oh, college.

RegHorsten
02-06-2010, 03:07 PM
She's orange. No thanks.

He's fucking Snooki from the Jersey Shore?

mike black
02-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Clearly, a side change is in order. I need me some of that potato salad.

Dude, just saying - pussy rules.

afroloq
02-06-2010, 03:19 PM
If you don't want to join...you take pictures and video and post them on the internet.

Gunter
02-06-2010, 03:24 PM
I think it's close to over. There are two cops asking the guy to stop crying and put his clothes on. The girl keeps asking for her cell phone "to call for my rights and stuff. My dad's a lawyer."

More important than letting him get his clothes...did they let him finish?

afroloq
02-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Was he wearing a condom?

Jason California
02-06-2010, 03:31 PM
hmmm, mutton.

R0cketFr0g
02-06-2010, 03:32 PM
Thid thread is useless without pics. Orange, floppy pics.

DAVE
02-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Don't call the cops this time, party pooper!

dasNdanger
02-06-2010, 03:54 PM
There was a time where insane shit happened almost daily when I lived on campus and right off campus. I made threads for most of them. Then I realized I was being a "look at me" assface and reigned them in.

This though, this needs to be shared for solidarity. Feel with me folks. They're still going. I can't believe no one has walked in yet to get to the other apartments. Do they have a pact with the landlord?

I remember - I liked your threads back then...maybe because you were nicer to me! :D

My favorites were when you had the problem in the library bathroom - and the walk-in cooler (I think that one was you). Good times, good times.

I never thought your threads were a 'look at me' thing - some people, yes...but never got those vibes from yours. Yours just felt like you were sharing something amusing with everyone - like water cooler chat.

das

LordKinbote
02-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Sex in the hallway sounds interesting...when I was in college, someone was beaten into unconsciousness in the hallway outside my door.

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Sex in the hallway sounds interesting...when I was in college, someone was beaten into unconsciousness in the hallway outside my door.

Look at this downer, everyone!

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Dude, just saying - pussy rules.

I slept with five girls in high school before coming out. It's okay if you're bored.

Masculine Todd
02-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Oh, right. So yeah, they got hauled off. She starting screeching "I want my fucking phonecall. My dad will sue you all!" He continued to cry. I showered. I'm off. It smells like macaroni and cheese outside my door.

LordKinbote
02-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Look at this downer, everyone!

Pssh, to you, "downer" means "someone who might divert attention away with one of his own stories."

:)

Bedlam66
02-06-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't know what to do. They're not in their apartment, but the small (tiny) hallway that separates one door from the door across from it. It's about five feet wide. If I walk out my door, I walk into them. You must understand, these are terrible little college apartments.

I just want to leave my apartment. Bask in my misery everyone.

Fun Fact: the guy doing the deed sounds like the guy who lived downstairs and who is deeply closeted, which I know, because he blew me and talked incessantly about wanting to leave his girlfriend and come out.
Dammit I'm too late. Oh well, Next time Just Poke your head out the Door and ask him if he wants to give you another BJ. I guarantee they'll stop fucking.

juampi
02-06-2010, 04:58 PM
Let's go sexing!

http://www.premiere.fr/var/premiere/storage/images/cinema/photos/diaporama/images/a-dirty-shame-2004__27/5986365-1-fre-FR/a_dirty_shame_2004_reference.jpg

Lineofdeath2
02-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Oh, right. So yeah, they got hauled off. She starting screeching "I want my fucking phonecall. My dad will sue you all!" He continued to cry. I showered. I'm off. It smells like macaroni and cheese outside my door.

Hmm, mac and cheese...
you should have taped this.

The Crushtacean
02-06-2010, 05:48 PM

She's in for a disappointment brought on by too much TV watching. Cops don't have to give you a phone call. They don't have to give you shit except a lawyer, and a Miranda reading if they want to interrogate you and have it be usable. They usually do give you a phone call, because there's no real reason not to, but if you irritate them (by yelling about how your Dad is gonna sue, say) you'll only be communicating through said lawyer.

cPol
02-08-2010, 03:56 AM
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/183/mallrats11.jpg

So, did he come or what?