PDA

View Full Version : Huh: NBC cancels Southland before its season premiere

JoeE
10-08-2009, 06:02 PM
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/television/news/e3ieb794c2afa55454155ab3cda7e6e78b4

Wow, this is a surprise. I wasn't too hot on Southland but NBC seems to be in the process of phasing out drama production altogether.

It's the end of the road for drama "Southland," which has been canceled before the launch of its sophomore season.

Production on the John Wells-produced cop series is being shut down after six episodes.

"Southland," from Warner Bros. TV, was originally slated to debut in its new Friday 9 p.m. time slot during premiere week, but in August, NBC opted to push the start to Oct. 23 and air "Dateline NBC" in the meantime.

"Dateline NBC" will now continue to run in the Friday 9 p.m. hour.

It is not clear when the six produced new episodes of "Southland" will air.

Meanwhile, the cop drama starring Ben McKenzie will be shopped to broadcast and cable networks.

"I'm disappointed that NBC no longer has the time periods available to support the kind of critically-acclaimed series that was for so many years, a hallmark of their success," Wells said. "We remain extremely proud of 'Southland' and are actively looking for another home for the series."

"Southland," created by Ann Biderman, got off to a good start when it premiered in midseason in the Thursday 10 p.m. time period, succeeding NBC's long-running medical drama, "ER," also exec produced by Wells.

Additionally, "Southland" garnered solid reviews, but through its initial run last spring, the series showed ratings erosion.

Then came the Jay Leno factor, with NBC forced to shift its 10 p.m. dramas to 9 p.m. to make room for "The Jay Leno Show."

While "Southland" enjoyed support among NBC brass last season, after screening the finished episodes from the upcoming second season, the show's content was deemed too dark and gritty for broadcast TV, especially for 9 p.m. Additionally, a high-end drama like "Southland" is certainly far more expensive than newsmagazine "Dateline" for low-trafficked Friday night.

The cancellation of "Southland" ends (for now) a long relationship between NBC and Wells, who has been behind some of NBC's biggest series, including "ER" and "The West Wing," for the past 15 years.

It hasn't been a good start for NBC's scripted dramas this fall, with rookies "Trauma" and "Mercy" struggling along with most of the returning veterans, including "Heroes" and "Law & Order: SVU," which is still settling into its new Wednesday 9 p.m. slot.
'Southland' canceled
'Dateline NBC' will air in drama's Friday time slot

By Nellie Andreeva

Oct 8, 2009, 06:33 PM ET
It's the end of the road for drama "Southland," which has been canceled before the launch of its sophomore season.

Production on the John Wells-produced cop series is being shut down after six episodes.

"Southland," from Warner Bros. TV, was originally slated to debut in its new Friday 9 p.m. time slot during premiere week, but in August, NBC opted to push the start to Oct. 23 and air "Dateline NBC" in the meantime.

"Dateline NBC" will now continue to run in the Friday 9 p.m. hour.

It is not clear when the six produced new episodes of "Southland" will air.

Meanwhile, the cop drama starring Ben McKenzie will be shopped to broadcast and cable networks.

"I'm disappointed that NBC no longer has the time periods available to support the kind of critically-acclaimed series that was for so many years, a hallmark of their success," Wells said. "We remain extremely proud of 'Southland' and are actively looking for another home for the series."

"Southland," created by Ann Biderman, got off to a good start when it premiered in midseason in the Thursday 10 p.m. time period, succeeding NBC's long-running medical drama, "ER," also exec produced by Wells.

Additionally, "Southland" garnered solid reviews, but through its initial run last spring, the series showed ratings erosion.

Then came the Jay Leno factor, with NBC forced to shift its 10 p.m. dramas to 9 p.m. to make room for "The Jay Leno Show."

While "Southland" enjoyed support among NBC brass last season, after screening the finished episodes from the upcoming second season, the show's content was deemed too dark and gritty for broadcast TV, especially for 9 p.m. Additionally, a high-end drama like "Southland" is certainly far more expensive than newsmagazine "Dateline" for low-trafficked Friday night.

The cancellation of "Southland" ends (for now) a long relationship between NBC and Wells, who has been behind some of NBC's biggest series, including "ER" and "The West Wing," for the past 15 years.

It hasn't been a good start for NBC's scripted dramas this fall, with rookies "Trauma" and "Mercy" struggling along with most of the returning veterans, including "Heroes" and "Law & Order: SVU," which is still settling into its new Wednesday 9 p.m. slot.

Spidey616
10-08-2009, 06:03 PM
:mistrust:

LordKinbote
10-08-2009, 06:06 PM
Boomtown Redux!

LenNWallace
10-08-2009, 06:07 PM
Man, these guys aren't doing anything right.

Foolish Mortal
10-08-2009, 06:10 PM
NBC is going to regret going this direction eventually.

RebootedCorpse
10-08-2009, 06:11 PM
Thank God. They almost ran a well done drama in prime time. Gotta nip that shit in he bud.

Taxman
10-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I don't know what Southland was but hell, maybe Warner should have just taken it to Comic Con with all of their other stuff.

Taxman
10-08-2009, 06:13 PM
NBC is going to regret going this direction eventually.I don't think they ever will with the management they have in place now. They seem perfectly content to succeed only during the Olympics. It's looked that was for years.

Thudpucker
10-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I'd rather see them get out of drama's completely than tease us with new shows then take them away every season.

'Kings' getting the ax still hurts. Fuck NBC, either get in the game or get out.

FrnkCastle
10-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Boomtown Redux!

You are right!

Too bad NBC pulled it, it was one of the best cop shows on TV after the Shield left. And NBC pulled Kings (mentioned above) and Life as well. Why don't they ax Trauma? That is one boring ass show.

Akira
10-08-2009, 06:34 PM
That 10pm slot for Leno is looking dumber and dumber.

JustJames
10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
You are right!

Too bad NBC pulled it, it was one of the best cop shows on TV after the Shield left. And NBC pulled Kings (mentioned above) and Life as well. Why don't they ax Trauma? That is one boring ass show.

Life was great and while I liked the end I could have watched it for a couple more seasons. My mom loved kings but I never ended up watching it on my DVR because it got canned. Southland was really enjoyable and I was looking foward to it being back on, really a shame how NBC is turning out.

- JJ

LeggoMyEggolas
10-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I never watched this show but between this that exec blaming all the lead in shows for Leno's cratering ratings...they really are filled with morons over at NBC. I'm still bitter over Life and Journeyman getting canned. Though one positive for Life going is that we get Adam Arkin as a skeezy white-supremacist over on Sons of Anarchy.

Adam Geen
10-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Fer crying out loud.

Supreme Convoy
10-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Fuck. I really dug that show and was looking forward to it :(

Boomtown Redux!

That's what I thought!

The Human Target
10-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Laaaaaame!

Dark Sasha
10-08-2009, 07:36 PM
NBC at this point really does need to use that Seinfeld inserter from 30 Rock.

THWIP!
10-08-2009, 07:54 PM
I liked this show a lot. I hope it gets picked up by a cable channel.

thatguyfromsyracuse
10-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Oh what the fuck!

dougmac
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
I never watched this show but between this that exec blaming all the lead in shows for Leno's cratering ratings...they really are filled with morons over at NBC. I'm still bitter over Life and Journeyman getting canned. Though one positive for Life going is that we get Adam Arkin as a skeezy white-supremacist over on Sons of Anarchy.

I'm still bitter about LIFE, Arkin could have done both that and SOA. Journeyman was excellent, but I remember at the time the producers seemed like they were unwilling to work with the network to get the cost of the show down (music rights were a big issue) to the point where they actually seemed more at fault than the network. It was a damn fine show though

I thought Southland sucked last year, but it's too bad for those who did like it

Gunter
10-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Thank God. They almost ran a well done drama in prime time. Gotta nip that shit in he bud.

NBC

Nip it in the Bud Channel.

Trey Krimsin
10-08-2009, 08:30 PM
From the way it sounds, NBC is being run by this guy:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/.a/6a00d83451c3cb69e20112793dd8c628a4-800wi

Andy Kuhn
10-08-2009, 08:58 PM
i'm sad. it wasn't the best show ever, but it was good.

Adrian B AWESOME
10-08-2009, 08:59 PM
What? Dateline?! Is it too much to ask for two hours of Jay on Fridays?

HOOKS
10-08-2009, 10:00 PM
God damn it.

Thomas Mauer
10-09-2009, 02:51 AM
Damn, I really liked that show. And Life was canceled too? Boo!

badpoet
10-09-2009, 03:08 AM
This Jay Leno show is turning out to be a debacle. This isn't good news, I liked that show. The characters were complex and it was well written.

Jono
10-09-2009, 03:45 AM
Shit, I kind of liked Southland. Not the greatest show ever, but it was kind of different and had some potential. Fuck Jay Leno and Dateline.

I AM GROOT!
10-09-2009, 04:10 AM
That really sucks, but at least it may stand a better chance on a cable network where it won't have to censor itself. After watching the first season, I felt it would have been at home on cable anyway.

RickLM
10-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Dramas are flourishing on cable. Why even bother with the networks?

Ultimate Lurker
10-09-2009, 04:54 AM
One of the only cop shows I ever watched. Go figure.

Ryudo
10-09-2009, 05:09 AM
I don't think they ever will with the management they have in place now. They seem perfectly content to succeed only during the Olympics. It's looked that was for years.

That, and Sunday Night Football, are their big cash cows.

And you are absolutely right.

Evan the Shaggy
10-09-2009, 05:11 AM
I mean I guess NBC is perfectly happy with not even trying to get out of last place for Jay's time slot?

Drkemerld73
10-09-2009, 07:35 AM
Oh for the love of... I didn't watch the show, but stuff like this is making me worry what they're going to pull with Chuck.

If they screw Chuck over, I will be more than pissed.

I propose we start a "Save Chuck" movement right now, just in case they're having any thoughts about messing with it!

Jonny Z
10-09-2009, 07:37 AM
I'm not going to post my opinion on this story until Bartleby shares his.

Adrian B AWESOME
10-09-2009, 08:12 AM
I'm not going to post my opinion on this story until Bartleby shares his.

:lol: It may take a while...

Jonny Z
10-09-2009, 08:21 AM
:lol: It may take a while...

was he banned?!?

Adrian B AWESOME
10-09-2009, 08:24 AM
was he banned?!?

Suspended. For telling someone who deserves to be told to "fuck off" to, in fact, "fuck off."

Jonny Z
10-09-2009, 08:34 AM
Suspended. For telling someone who deserves to be told to "fuck off" to, in fact, "fuck off."

i wish he told me to "fuck off" :(

Ultimate Lurker
10-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh for the love of... I didn't watch the show, but stuff like this is making me worry what they're going to pull with Chuck.

I propose we start a "Save Chuck" movement right now, just in case they're having any thoughts about messing with it!

I think they already did that.

Caley Tibbittz
10-09-2009, 02:59 PM

I didn't realize we weren't allowed to do that.

LordKinbote
10-09-2009, 04:30 PM
i wish he told me to "fuck off" :(

I know it's not the same, but fuck off, Jonny.

For you, man! I did it for you!

Roman Noodles
10-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Damn, this really sucks, Southland was a good show, way better than most of the crap dramas they are airing now. *coughMercycough*

dougmac
10-10-2009, 11:54 AM

Rumor has it that Chuck is getting bumped up to Thanksgiving-ish instead of post Olympics because everything else did so poorly

CapnChaos
10-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Rumor has it that Chuck is getting bumped up to Thanksgiving-ish instead of post Olympics because everything else did so poorly

Wouldn't hurt my feelings unless it's drug down even further by Heroes' death pangs.

Foolish Mortal
10-10-2009, 03:39 PM
If I were a writer or producer with an idea for a drama, NBC would the last place I'd present it to, since their demeanor appears to say, "we don't want it".

dougmac
10-10-2009, 04:30 PM
If I were a writer or producer with an idea for a drama, NBC would the last place I'd present it to, since their demeanor appears to say, "we don't want it".

I was shocked that JJ Abrams just set up his new spy project there instead of FOX or ABC

HoldFastNow
10-10-2009, 04:38 PM

Actually, it looks like NBC might be bringing back Chuck earlier than expected due to the network's dwindling ratings:

Fresh CHUCK Back On
NBC In A Few Weeks?? (http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42666)

JoeE
10-10-2009, 05:49 PM
In NBC's defense, it's not like they aren't willing to try and air quality programming. As recently as 2007, they had three new quality hourlongs - Journeyman, Chuck and Life. Journeyman didn't last half a season, Life lasted a season and a half, and Chuck barely managed to cling to life for a third season. Parks and Recreation is funny and massively improved over last year and no one's watching it, Community is funny as hell and no one's watching it, and it took a massive media campaign and Tina Fey becoming a national icon to get people to watch 30 Rock. And then there's late night...Conan is much funnier than Jay Leno and no one watched him.

They seem to be doomed no matter what they do. When they air complete shit like the Jay Leno show and awful reality TV, no one watches it. When they air well-written dramas and genuinely funny shows, no one watches them. Even The Office gets modest ratings and probably would have been canceled already if it were on CBS.

Kirblar
10-10-2009, 05:56 PM
I gotta disagree on Chuck, I tuned in for the first few episodes of the show, and I thought it was simply a geek-ified version of the saturday afternoon action serials like V.I.P., Hercules and Xena you used to see all over the place.

But yeah, Abrams is absolutely bonkers to have accepted the NBC offer.

JoeE
10-10-2009, 06:02 PM
I gotta disagree on Chuck, I tuned in for the first few episodes of the show, and I thought it was simply a geek-ified version of the saturday afternoon action serials like V.I.P., Hercules and Xena you used to see all over the place.

But yeah, Abrams is absolutely bonkers to have accepted the NBC offer.

Chuck struggled for the first several episodes of its first season and started coming on strong near the end, and season 2 was just excellent all-around. Give it another shot.

CapnChaos
10-10-2009, 06:25 PM
Coming soon; Three hours of Leno a night. NBC will always be in fourth place, but it'll be so cheap they don't care.

JoeE
10-10-2009, 07:43 PM
It's cheap, but there are downsides - you can't syndicate Leno, you can't sell DVDs, and the overseas value is limited. There's a reason why all the other networks aren't racing to fill their primetime slots with talk shows.

LordKinbote
10-10-2009, 09:07 PM
In NBC's defense, it's not like they aren't willing to try and air quality programming. As recently as 2007, they had three new quality hourlongs - Journeyman, Chuck and Life. Journeyman didn't last half a season, Life lasted a season and a half, and Chuck barely managed to cling to life for a third season. Parks and Recreation is funny and massively improved over last year and no one's watching it, Community is funny as hell and no one's watching it, and it took a massive media campaign and Tina Fey becoming a national icon to get people to watch 30 Rock. And then there's late night...Conan is much funnier than Jay Leno and no one watched him.

They seem to be doomed no matter what they do. When they air complete shit like the Jay Leno show and awful reality TV, no one watches it. When they air well-written dramas and genuinely funny shows, no one watches them. Even The Office gets modest ratings and probably would have been canceled already if it were on CBS.

It's the Arrested Development Effect: It's easier to blame the guys in suits making the decisions than to blame your fellow man for not watching in the first place.

LordKinbote
10-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Coming soon; Three hours of Leno a night. NBC will always be in fourth place, but it'll be so cheap they don't care.

I know you're being facetious, but I wouldn't worry too much. This stuff in cyclical; people were ringing the same death knell for scripted television back in 2000-2001 when the reality show first took off, and it didn't happen. It's not going to happen now either.

CapnChaos
10-10-2009, 09:17 PM
I know you're being facetious, but I wouldn't worry too much. This stuff in cyclical; people were ringing the same death knell for scripted television back in 2000-2001 when the reality show first took off, and it didn't happen. It's not going to happen now either.

I know it's not the death knell for the genre. I'm just thinking it may be in it's death throes for NBC. They're acting like a cable network trying to break into the big time instead of a broadcasting institution. (A bit ironic since USA is doing so well with their great scripted shows.)

It is pretty discouraging that with the good/great shows they put on like The Office, Chuck and Community, their biggest hits are crap like Biggest Loser. "Hey, fat people losing weight! Just like every other season of this schlock fest! And look, there's the Choose a Random Briefcase Requiring No Skill Show!"

LittleBastard
10-11-2009, 05:08 AM
NBC cancelled SOUTHLAND...way to go. Keep Heroes on the air and kill the best cop drama since The Shield. Here's hoping HBO, Showtime or Starz picks it up ASAP.

Ultimate Lurker
10-12-2009, 08:30 AM
I've been reading up more, and it seems a lot of the Ben Silverman projects are getting cut, Southland being one of them. Parenthood probably won't see the light of day, Trauma and Mercy won't last a season, and Parks and Recreation will most likely be gone as well. Day One was going to be 13 episodes, but has been changed to a 2 hour opener followed by 2 - one hour shows, basically a 4 hour miniseries.

Drkemerld73
10-12-2009, 10:11 AM

Actually, it looks like NBC might be bringing back Chuck earlier than expected due to the network's dwindling ratings:

Fresh CHUCK Back On
NBC In A Few Weeks?? (http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42666)

Oh that's excellent news. Thanks!

dEnny!
10-23-2009, 05:45 AM
I've been reading up more, and it seems a lot of the Ben Silverman projects are getting cut, Southland being one of them. Parenthood probably won't see the light of day, Trauma and Mercy won't last a season, and Parks and Recreation will most likely be gone as well. Day One was going to be 13 episodes, but has been changed to a 2 hour opener followed by 2 - one hour shows, basically a 4 hour miniseries.

I'm currently watching Mercy and Trauma and I can see Mercy getting the ax.

Trauma is pretty good so far. The opening was pretty crazy.

I was wondering when they were going to bring Southland back and found this thread when doing a search to see if anyone was watching Trauma. I'm a little surprised they canceled it; I thought it did fairly well as a mid-season replacement.

bartleby
10-26-2009, 06:21 AM
It's looking like TNT is close to picking up SOUTHLAND and would likely air all 13 episodes from the first and second seasons.

Thomas Mauer
10-26-2009, 09:57 AM
That would be great. Wonder if they'd remove the bleeps too.

FrnkCastle
10-26-2009, 10:43 AM
More southland is a good thing! I'd watch it off of NBCs website, just give me some southland!!!

Roman Noodles
10-26-2009, 10:44 AM
It's looking like TNT is close to picking up SOUTHLAND and would likely air all 13 episodes from the first and second seasons.

Oh, this would be so f'ing great.

dEnny!
10-26-2009, 01:10 PM

Awesome...

bartleby
10-27-2009, 03:56 PM
A deal with TNT is nearing completion, although it's only for the episodes already in production. The network will wait to see how the show performs when in debuts in 2010 before making a decision on ordering any new episodes.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2009/10/tnt-nearing-deal-for-southland-but-dont-pop-the-champagne-yet.html

bartleby
11-02-2009, 05:52 AM
TNT has officially picked up SOUTHLAND.

dEnny!
11-02-2009, 05:54 AM
TNT has officially picked up SOUTHLAND.

Cool. I'll definitely continue watching.

PhilipClark
11-02-2009, 09:22 AM
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b151768_take_nbc_tnt_picks_up_southland.html?utm_s ource=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Here's a link to the story.

bartleby
01-19-2010, 04:33 AM
Ben McKenzie on Leno's show: 'I'm glad it failed' (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/ben-mckenzie-on-lenos-show-im-glad-it-failed/1)

And apparently SOUTHLAND started airing on TNT last night. Granted I don't watch much on TNT, but I hadn't seen any kind of marketing push leading up to that.

Petey Parker
02-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Season 2 starts this Tuesday at 10:00 PM on TNT for those who have been waiting. There's also a marathon of the entire first season starting at 3:00 PM on Tuesday.

Petey Parker
03-06-2010, 07:56 AM
No love for the Season 2 premiere?

Just finished watching. I've missed this show.

Criden
03-06-2010, 08:04 AM
I thought it was an okay season premiere.

The Human Target
03-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah, I wish they would have focused a bit more on the riot and less on the missing old guy.

I'm more convinced than ever though that Ben McKenzie should be Captain America.

Petey Parker
03-06-2010, 12:43 PM
Yeah, I wish they would have focused a bit more on the riot and less on the missing old guy.

I'm more convinced than ever though that Ben McKenzie should be Captain America.

I went to see Shutter Island last night and during the commercials they had a preview for the new season of Southland. It seemed to focus on the comment the parole officer made about all of criminals getting early releases. Most of the clips they showed though ended up being on this episode.

The Human Target
03-06-2010, 01:52 PM
I went to see Shutter Island last night and during the commercials they had a preview for the new season of Southland. It seemed to focus on the comment the parole officer made about all of criminals getting early releases. Most of the clips they showed though ended up being on this episode.

Its just like the criminal breakout from the Raft in New Avengers.:)

LittleBastard
03-09-2010, 05:03 PM
I thought it was an okay season premiere.

I thought it was great...
NBC really fucked the goat picking Leno over what could have been their new Thursday night anchor.

Criden
03-09-2010, 05:05 PM
NBC really fucked the goat picking Leno over what could have been their new Thursday night anchor.

What did you find to be great about it? It just seemed like a below-average episode of the series to me. I do like the show, I just didn't find it to be a very strong premiere.

FrnkCastle
03-09-2010, 05:08 PM
I really dig this show. The bits of McKenzie in the FTO stage is the closest thing I've seen from a cop show compared to the real job.

LittleBastard
03-09-2010, 05:15 PM
What did you find to be great about it? It just seemed like a below-average episode of the series to me. I do like the show, I just didn't find it to be a very strong premiere.

It didn't need to be SLAM BANG POW for me...the quieter moments are killer too.
I loved how Officers Cooper and Sherman came to Officer Brown's aid after it seemed she was going to be ostracized. I loved Detective Adams breaking down...the level of writing and acting is just so good...it's probably second only to Damages.

Caley Tibbittz
03-09-2010, 05:19 PM
At least we got The Marriage Ref out of all this...

Chris McCarver
05-01-2010, 06:13 AM
This from EW.com:

May 1 2010 02:27 AM ET
TBS and TNT ready to upstage broadcast nets
by Lynette Rice

A pair of cable networks could finally upstage broadcast’s Big Four during TV’s traditional upfront week in New York during the week of May 17. Though TBS and TNT (which, like EW, are owned by Time Warner) began staging a programming presentation for advertisers in 2008, the cable nets have a lot more to crow about this year—starting with TBS’ new 11 p.m. talk show starring Conan O’Brien that will bow in November. Given the reach of TBS and TNT, upfront week shouldn’t be limited to just the broadcast nets, argues Steve Koonin, president of Turner Entertainment Networks.

“TBS is the No. 5 network in all of TV, and TNT is No. 6,” he says. “We’ve earned our right to be there.” TNT has pretty much firmed up its prime-time plans for the next year, including new dramas starring Jason Lee (who’ll play an oddball police detective in Memphis Beat), Dylan McDermott (a cop in Jerry Bruckheimer’s Dark Blue), Angie Harmon (she’s a Boston detective in Rizzoli & Isles) and Noah Wyle (who’ll star in a Steven Spielberg-produced alien drama for 2011). There will also be new seasons of Men of a Certain Age, Southland, Leverage, The Closer and HawthoRNe. Doing a drama for a cable net like TNT has become an attractive outlet for actors because a typical season there lasts only 13 episodes – or less. One insider said Men’s second season, for example, is only 10 episodes long because that’s the way star Ray Romano wanted it.

TBS has yet to decide which dramedy (or two) it will pick up to potentially serve as a lead-in to O’Brien. Contenders include Uncle Nigel, a Gary Cole starrer about a Philly police detective; Glory Daze, a period series about four freshmen who rush a Wisconsin fraternity; In Security, about a sibling-owned private-security firm, starring Superman Returns’ Brandon Routh; and Franklin and Bash, which follows two streetwise lawyers (Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar) who join a high-profile firm. Boundary pushing seems to be the name of the game with TBS’ development: Rumor has it the latter pilot shows ample shots of Gosselaar’s naked butt.

Petey Parker
05-01-2010, 07:46 AM
This from EW.com:

Sweet! I have the season finale on my DVR to watch still but haven't exactly been in a rush to watch it once I found out that it could have been the end of the series. I'll definitely watch it soon.