PDA

View Full Version : What needs to be done about Teen Titans?

seeg
10-01-2009, 11:29 AM
Judging from Raydawggie's review, it seems like Teen Titans still needs some work.

Aside from bringing back Bart, Connor or Tim, or any roster changes in general, how would you handle TT?

Criden
10-01-2009, 11:33 AM
Give it to Sterling Gates (or Johns, if possible). Gates is already writing two of the characters who should be on the team. He has a fresh voice and style. I'd be all for that.

Ray G.
10-01-2009, 11:35 AM
Well, the thing is, without at least two of Bart, Conner, and Tim (and Tim's the only one who has a reason they shouldn't be on the team right now), not much is going to help. The team needs popular characters.

The best bet would be to put one of Johns' Lieutenants (Gates, Tomasi, or possibly Krul) on the book, so they can coordinate with Johns and use the key characters.

The roster should probably be half franchise characters, half cool b-listers. Something like this.

Superboy
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
Red Robin/Batgirl (Steph until Tim's world tour is over)
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian

And then one or two spots at the author's discretion. Aquagirl, Speedy, Ravager, Mary Marvel, Static, or Zatara would be possibilities.

Gregory
10-01-2009, 11:35 AM
DC has too many teams as it is. The Titans should be a joint effort by the JSA and JLA to train the youngsters from their franchises and the newly powered kids throughout the DC world.

I'd combine it with the Legion. Why have two teen super groups when one can work in both settings? A teen group moving through centuries AND the multiverse can go anywhere.

Artie Pink
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
No D-listers on the team! Classics only. The Wolfman-Perez created characters mentoring the Young Justice quartet.

And enough with the dark stuff.

Gotta have top talent.

Dark Sasha
10-01-2009, 11:36 AM
I'll write it.

Ryudo
10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Is Peter David exclusive to Marvel? :D

BenC (formerly Ape-X)
10-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Cancel it. Let it sit a few months. Relaunch. Rinse, repeat.

NickT
10-01-2009, 12:00 PM
I'd end it. Maybe do something similar in it's place, but I'm not sure if people really care about the concept.

seeg
10-01-2009, 01:22 PM

I think so. Plus PAD and Didio aren't exactly on the same page at the moment.

Artie Pink
10-01-2009, 01:25 PM

I thiiiiiink Peter David's only exclusive is to Bakers Square.

LenNWallace
Get editorial the fuck out of the books so much. That's what's making comics at Marvel and DC suck so much. It's ALWAYS what happens.

Ray G.
I'd end it. Maybe do something similar in it's place, but I'm not sure if people really care about the concept.

It's one of DC's longest-running franchises, and has had some of its most successful runs.

If DC can't do a successful Teen Titans book, they're doing something very wrong.

Evan the Shaggy
10-01-2009, 01:29 PM
Stop rehashing successful Titans storylines/plots. Yes, it was great when this or that Titan died originally, that was cool. Yes, when Terra was revealed to be a traitor that was great. No, we don't need Deathstroke appearing every other month, give the man a break.

Start thinking up successful new storylines with a hit cast. It seems like every other month its either a "Death of a Titan" stoyline, a "Who is the Traitor", or "Deathstroke Returns!" when I stopped reading it.

As mentioned, the cast needs an overhaul back to a Big Seven feel.

Sy-Klone
10-01-2009, 01:32 PM
I can only speak for myself, but I've always seen Teen Titans as a book featuring kid sidekicks and what they do when they're not hanging out with their primary mentors. What does Robin do when he's not with Batman? What does Wonder Girl do on weekends away from Wonder Woman? When it strays from that concept and tries to become an all-purpose teen team, I think it loses focus and gets bland fast.

As for a Teen Titans book I'd read? Jim pretty much nailed it: Bart, Conner, and Cassie, maybe Aquagirl or Aqualad, all mentored on weekends by Wolfman-Perez characters like Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, Donna Troy and/or Dick Grayson. The kids get a new perspective because they learn from different mentors, while the heroes have a continuing purpose in training with a new generation. The book needs a concept besides "Hey, we've got all these teenage hero characters laying around, let's mash 'em all together in one book and maybe enough people will buy it."

Drkemerld73
10-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Stop rehashing successful Titans storylines/plots. Yes, it was great when this or that Titan died originally, that was cool. Yes, when Terra was revealed to be a traitor that was great. No, we don't need Deathstroke appearing every other month, give the man a break.

Start thinking up successful new storylines with a hit cast. It seems like every other month its either a "Death of a Titan" stoyline, a "Who is the Traitor", or "Deathstroke Returns!" when I stopped reading it.

As mentioned, the cast needs an overhaul back to a Big Seven feel.

Don't forget the often used "Who is Donna Troy?" storyline. :)

dougmac
10-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Well, the thing is, without at least two of Bart, Conner, and Tim (and Tim's the only one who has a reason they shouldn't be on the team right now), not much is going to help. The team needs popular characters.

The best bet would be to put one of Johns' Lieutenants (Gates, Tomasi, or possibly Krul) on the book, so they can coordinate with Johns and use the key characters.

The roster should probably be half franchise characters, half cool b-listers. Something like this.

Superboy
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian

And then one or two spots at the author's discretion. Aquagirl, Speedy, Ravager, Mary Marvel, Static, or Zatara would be possibilities.

I agree, but would put Static and maybe Speedy on the must haves. I really like Speedy since she was introduced in GA and think that DC should work to promote Static. It's not just that he is a great character (which I think he is), but there aren't enough African American heroes out there (even though comics has been much better about that in recent years). Teen Titans would let Static build up in a natural setting where he can be a key player without having to carry a book on his own.

Mr. E!
10-01-2009, 03:07 PM
I think when they relaunched it a few years ago with Johns writing and the core of Young Justice and the older mentors in the book, it was the best it had been since the early Wolfman/Perez days.
Ever since Connor's death, it seems rudderless. There isn't much of a core to the team, the deaths seem gratuitous and pointless, the team is in a constant state of flux...

How to fix it:
1) Bring back the big/little four (Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl)
2) Bring in some of the young JSA (Star Girl, Jakeem Thunder, Cyclone) to firm up the ties between the two teams
3) Keep Static Shock and Blue Beetle
4 ) One or two original Titans to act as full time mentors (Beast Boy has potential, perhaps Donna)
5) Create a new nemesis for the team. Don't rely on the old Titan villains.
6) Put a moratorium on team deaths. Honestly, it is enough.
7) Inject a sense of fun and adventure into the book. These are amazingly powerful young people hanging out with one another; lets seem them enjoy that fact, and examine the unique situations stem from it.

TIP
10-01-2009, 03:16 PM
I thiiiiiink Peter David's only exclusive is to Bakers Square.

:lol:

ZombieSpeedball
10-01-2009, 03:22 PM
All right, let's take a look at what I think:

The "Original" Four: A lot of what went wrong happened when the team was taken apart. A lot of what people liked was it being Superboy, Robin, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl. Then they killed two of them, turned one into a brooding douche nozzle, and the other into a character defined by the death of her boyfriend.

No More Dead Titans: There's no reason for so many Titans to die so often. Jesus, the cover to issue #74 was just the words "Another Titan Dies". One of my first thoughts when hearing about Blackest Night: Titans was "oh God, how many members are going to die now?"

Bring Back Mad Mod: When Robin and Wonder Girl got new costumes, that would have been the best time to bring Mod back as a villain. Even if it were just brief, even if it wasn't of his own volition. A crazy Brit whose theme is that he's a crazy Brit. That is awesome.

Xorn
10-01-2009, 03:55 PM
I think when they relaunched it a few years ago with Johns writing and the core of Young Justice and the older mentors in the book, it was the best it had been since the early Wolfman/Perez days.
Ever since Connor's death, it seems rudderless. There isn't much of a core to the team, the deaths seem gratuitous and pointless, the team is in a constant state of flux...

How to fix it:
1) Bring back the big/little four (Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, and Wonder Girl)
2) Bring in some of the young JSA (Star Girl, Jakeem Thunder, Cyclone) to firm up the ties between the two teams
3) Keep Static Shock and Blue Beetle
4 ) One or two original Titans to act as full time mentors (Beast Boy has potential, perhaps Donna)
5) Create a new nemesis for the team. Don't rely on the old Titan villains.
6) Put a moratorium on team deaths. Honestly, it is enough.
7) Inject a sense of fun and adventure into the book. These are amazingly powerful young people hanging out with one another; lets seem them enjoy that fact, and examine the unique situations stem from it.

that's pretty good.although I am not sure if older mentor is really needed. did the original titans need an older mentor? I mean it worked in the beginning of this very volume, but maybe do something different if they relaunch it. otherwise, pretty solid points.

jamestolliver
10-01-2009, 03:59 PM
I like teen super heroes. I almost always hate hate hate hate hate teen villains.

seeg
10-01-2009, 04:21 PM
I like teen super heroes. I almost always hate hate hate hate hate teen villains.

Wow. So you don't even like Inertia?

jamestolliver
10-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Wow. So you don't even like Inertia?

Eh, he's okay. I really really hated the death of Bart. Honestly though, when trying to figure family tree of the flash family in the 30th century, my eyes just kind of glaze over and I become disinterested. I feel like most teen age super villains, even more so their teenage hero counterparts, lack originality, personality, and (most importantly) a motive.

seeg
10-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Eh, he's okay. I really really hated the death of Bart. Honestly though, when trying to figure family tree of the flash family in the 30th century, my eyes just kind of glaze over and I become disinterested. I feel like most teen age super villains, even more so their teenage hero counterparts, lack originality, personality, and (most importantly) a motive.

Fair enough. What are the ingredients you think teen villains need to be interesting? Do you have any examples?

WhindamPryce
10-01-2009, 05:27 PM

I sure don't. TT exists just to have another team book. What's the excuse, that the young characters can go somewhere to be with their friends and have downtime or whatever? That can work. But only with a big writer. This is kind of an ancillary book, as in it's not doing anything that other books aren't doing already (i.e. show the lives of young heroes, etc). So unless it's a big writer on the book I won't really pick it up.

I see a lot of talk of putting one of Johns' men on this book. Meh, I say. Gates doesn't excite me AT ALL, and his name won't help sales one bit either. Tomasi is a strong writer, as he's shown with GLC, Nightwing, and Black Adam. He'd be perfect and definitely a writer I would show up for on this book.

seeg
10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
I sure don't. TT exists just to have another team book. What's the excuse, that the young characters can go somewhere to be with their friends and have downtime or whatever? That can work. But only with a big writer. This is kind of an ancillary book, as in it's not doing anything that other books aren't doing already (i.e. show the lives of young heroes, etc). So unless it's a big writer on the book I won't really pick it up.

Barring a big writer, what do you think this book needs to do to set itself apart from the rest of the team books?

The Robot Lord of Tokyo
10-01-2009, 05:37 PM
The problem is that most of the Titans have grown past the need for the Titans.
Tim? Outgrown.
Bart? Was the Flash and died and came back. Outgrown.
Connor? Died and came back. Outside of Bart, Tim, and Cassie, has no one to relate to. And none of those three fit anymore on the Titans. Outgrown.
Cassie? Far too depressing and needs out of the Titans.
The Original Titans? Have grown up and are beyond the mentor role. Get these guy in the JLA finally, please.
The rest of the B-List Titans? Would be better on another team that doesn't have the legacy of the Titans. They should create their own identity.

This book started out fresh but because of events outside of the Teen Titans book they have all been ruined.......

WhindamPryce
10-01-2009, 05:46 PM
Barring a big writer, what do you think this book needs to do to set itself apart from the rest of the team books?

I don't really know. I never read YJ and I didn't grow up with Conner, Bart, Tim, etc., so I'm not THAT invested in these characters like I am in, say, Spidey. So for me TT is a book & concept that only a big writer can get me interested in. It's like all of Morrison's Vertigo stuff; if anyone but him was doing those concepts I wouldn't care. But because it's him, I'll check out stuff like Seaguy, etc.

Also I agree with this guy, which further shows that TT exists just to exist and because it had a heyday back in the 80s.

Tim? Outgrown.
Connor? Died and came back. Outside of Bart, Tim, and Cassie, has no one to relate to. And none of those three fit anymore on the Titans. Outgrown.
The Original Titans? Have grown up and are beyond the mentor role. Get these guy in the JLA finally, please.
The rest of the B-List Titans? Would be better on another team that doesn't have the legacy of the Titans. They should create their own identity.

This book started out fresh but because of events outside of the Teen Titans book they have all been ruined.......

seeg
10-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Tim? Outgrown.

I don't really know. I never read YJ and I didn't grow up with Conner, Bart, Tim, etc., so I'm not THAT invested in these characters like I am in, say, Spidey. So for me TT is a book & concept that only a big writer can get me interested in. It's like all of Morrison's Vertigo stuff; if anyone but him was doing those concepts I wouldn't care. But because it's him, I'll check out stuff like Seaguy, etc.

Also I agree with this guy, which further shows that TT exists just to exist and because it had a heyday back in the 80s.

I think one issue may be that the team probably needs newer threats instead of continuously recycling old ones.

Do you have any ideas on what someone like Morrison could do with this title?

Zack_Hunter
10-01-2009, 05:51 PM

Superboy
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian

I agree with most of this but Static should stay with the team. Maybe re ad ravager and that's a real solid line up.

MAK15
10-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I think one issue may be that the team probably needs newer threats instead of continuously recycling old ones.

make it awesome and grand to the point where fan boys STILL bitch about it but will harken back to it the second, the VERY second a new writer is on it?

and yeah, maybe some new villains would be cool.

WhindamPryce
10-01-2009, 05:59 PM

Who can say? But the man has a talent for making people (or at least me) care about meh books, like Animal Man, Doom Patrol, Seven Soldiers, etc.

New threats? Even if the TT were facing Darkseid I wouldn't really care if a writer I didn't know was writing it. Gates could be doing the next DC Crisis in TT and it just wouldn't float my boat. I'm just not excited by a guy that has never done anything remarkable and whose only calling card seems to be "oh he works with Johns", as if anyone with a phone couldn't communicate with Johns and coordinate just as well. With all due respect to Gates.

And this whole notion is just perpetuating a dangerous but perhaps true myth that only Johns seems to know how to write certain books, and only under his tutelage can those books be written by other writers. It shows how lacking DC's writing pool is, or at least DC's managing of it, when the same guy's name is brought up in every conversation about who should write what, because there are no other viable options.

Thudpucker
10-01-2009, 06:20 PM
I'd read it if it was a fun book. The general tone is to heavy, has been for years. Seems like every issue is either about who is dying now or who died in the past.

Ray G.
10-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I agree with most of this but Static should stay with the team. Maybe re ad ravager and that's a real solid line up.

Static has a ton of promise. I'd prefer to see Ravager on a new Outsiders, preferably working with Jason Todd and Cass Cain.

I think the two "Bonus members" I would pick are Static and Stargirl.

And Supergirl should be a reserve member when she's available. She's one of the DCU's top teen heroes, and it's weird that she's not on the team.

seeg
10-01-2009, 07:01 PM
Who can say? But the man has a talent for making people (or at least me) care about meh books, like Animal Man, Doom Patrol, Seven Soldiers, etc.

New threats? Even if the TT were facing Darkseid I wouldn't really care if a writer I didn't know was writing it. Gates could be doing the next DC Crisis in TT and it just wouldn't float my boat. I'm just not excited by a guy that has never done anything remarkable and whose only calling card seems to be "oh he works with Johns", as if anyone with a phone couldn't communicate with Johns and coordinate just as well. With all due respect to Gates.

And this whole notion is just perpetuating a dangerous but perhaps true myth that only Johns seems to know how to write certain books, and only under his tutelage can those books be written by other writers. It shows how lacking DC's writing pool is, or at least DC's managing of it, when the same guy's name is brought up in every conversation about who should write what, because there are no other viable options.

I see. So it looks like TT needs a full concept change. Or at least a concept tweak. Any ideas for potential new concepts? And what about "Titans"?

I'd read it if it was a fun book. The general tone is to heavy, has been for years. Seems like every issue is either about who is dying now or who died in the past.

This is where editorial needs to leave the book alone.

lonesomefool
10-01-2009, 07:02 PM
It just needs a talented creative team that is generally allowed to run with their ideas. Dating all the way back to Johns being on the title, it, along with JLA have been two titles that seemingly have been hurt the most by editorial interference.

Nick Spencer
10-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I'll fix it.

MAK15
10-01-2009, 07:07 PM
I'll fix it.

well, that solves this problem.

thread close?

seeg
10-01-2009, 07:37 PM
I'll fix it.

How? :mrgreen:

Eison
10-01-2009, 10:48 PM
Cancel it. Let it sit a few months. Relaunch. Rinse, repeat.

I agree and they should do the same with that awful Titans series as well. But when the dust clears only relaunch one of the books. Give the book a writer and artist that will inject some action, playfulness and fun back into the series and not wall to wall teenage superhero drama. And i would only make the cast semi-regular. You want to keep certain characters as active as possible but it would make sense for certain members (especially Robin & SG) to not be available or around all the time.

Teen Titans
Robin (or whatever Tim Drake is then)
Super Girl
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
Beast Boy
Raven
Blue Beetle
Miss Martian
Static
Ravager

Nick Spencer
10-01-2009, 10:57 PM
How? :mrgreen:

After MORNING GLORIES drops, people are gonna be begging for me to write this book.

THAT Sean!
10-01-2009, 11:04 PM
I agree with some of what's being said here.

Except anything by 'Clops.

sloth_love_chunk
10-01-2009, 11:15 PM
I've always felt that any Teen Titans book (at least since the Wolfman/Perez run) has been carried by the artist. I love Johns' work but lost interest as soon as McKone left the book. Also, I really liked the Jurgens run specifically because the majority of the characters were brand new. Jurgens took a big risk doing that and even though it ended after 24 issues I feel like it really stands out as a good run of Titans comics.

chazbot
10-01-2009, 11:16 PM
More Mister Mind.

artimoff
10-01-2009, 11:19 PM
More Mister Mind.

I love the world's wickedest worm!

artimoff
10-01-2009, 11:22 PM
Put the 4 YJ kids in it with Gar & Raven & call it a day.

seeg
10-02-2009, 06:07 AM
After MORNING GLORIES drops, people are gonna be begging for me to write this book.

So you're a writer? Pretty cool. Is there a there preview of "Morning Glories"?

I agree with some of what's being said here.

Except anything by 'Clops.

That you, Sean? Anything you'd like to add? I'm enjoying the hell out of the Ravager back-up, by the way.

WhindamPryce
10-02-2009, 11:09 AM
I see. So it looks like TT needs a full concept change. Or at least a concept tweak. Any ideas for potential new concepts? And what about "Titans"?

A joke and completely unnecessary from Day 1.

Evan the Shaggy
10-02-2009, 11:10 AM
A joke and completely unnecessary from Day 1.

I kind of agree at this point, what the hell is going to happen to this book exactly?

Tempest is dead, Dick is Batman, Firestorm/Donna/Cyborg have joined the JLA, Wally and Red Arrow could technically still be in it I guess.

Ray G.
10-02-2009, 11:19 AM
I kind of agree at this point, what the hell is going to happen to this book exactly?

Tempest is dead, Dick is Batman, Firestorm/Donna/Cyborg have joined the JLA, Wally and Red Arrow could technically still be in it I guess.

There's going to be a whole new team, led by Deathstroke. The only spoiled member is Tattooed Man. It'll be written by Eric Wallace. The book is being completely revamped.

Also, no way Tempest stays dead. The Black Lanterns are killing people way too fast for there not to be an out at the end of the story at least to revive those turned by the Black Lanterns, if not some of the original Black Lanterns themselves.

NickT
10-03-2009, 05:46 PM
One thing I do think with Teen Titans though is that they should try and get an artist who is good at drawing younger people. One thing I've noticed over the time when I see a lot (Not all of them, just some) of pictures from the book is that they don't really look like Teens they look like adults. Just seems to me that if you're going to do one teen book, might as well give it an art style that shows teens.

Boris the Blade
10-03-2009, 06:40 PM
McKeever's run was very good, I would've kept reading that.

dmh3000
10-03-2009, 08:10 PM
They should probably poll fans to see who they want on the roster. have twenty options and the most popular six become titans. Then you get people saying "Yeah, you know how that character's in the book? It's because I voted for them" which is free advertising for DC. Also, one thing I've realised is more people tend to read something if they had a hand in it.

seeg
10-04-2009, 07:44 AM
They should probably poll fans to see who they want on the roster. have twenty options and the most popular six become titans. Then you get people saying "Yeah, you know how that character's in the book? It's because I voted for them" which is free advertising for DC. Also, one thing I've realised is more people tend to read something if they had a hand in it.

That's a good idea, but I'm not sure it's guaranteed to work out. Look what happens when people look back on DC vs. Marvel.

artimoff
10-04-2009, 08:09 AM
That's a good idea, but I'm not sure it's guaranteed to work out. Look what happens when people look back on DC vs. Marvel.

Most people on the boards are too young to remember that series.

John M. Coker (Johnny C.)
10-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Put the 4 YJ kids in it with Gar & Raven & call it a day.

Pretty much, and it wouldn't hurt to throw in an Arrow and/or an Aqua.

At this point, the book really needs a new #1 with a new lineup of the sidekicks of DC's A-listers (TT isn't just a generic teen hero team, it a collection of teens with diect ties to the Big Guns), and by a NAME creative team. Because in this market, right now, Wonder Girl and the Teen Outsiders by Current Internet Darling or TV Writer Of The Week, regardless of how good the book may or may not be, just isn't going to cut it.

artimoff
10-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Pretty much, and it wouldn't hurt to throw in an Arrow and/or an Aqua.

At this point, the book really needs a new #1 with a new lineup of the sidekicks of DC's A-listers (TT isn't just a generic teen hero team, it a collection of teens with diect ties to the Big Guns), and by a NAME creative team. Because in this market, right now, Wonder Girl and the Teen Outsiders by Current Internet Darling or TV Writer Of The Week, regardless of how good the book may or may not be, just isn't going to cut it.

Yes, I think Mia should be in the group too.

Isn't Aquagirl 25 or something?

Also, I know guys like Ray want their young heroes to age & have destinies like Dick & Roy, but I think it's ultimately bad for the characters. They've already replaced Tim. Wait until Diana has the need for a young teen sidekick again & Cassie will have some new codename or no codename at all like Donna & they won't know what to do with her.

Robin is iconic. Dick & Tim are not. Much like Bart Simpson & Bobby Hill, Tim, Bart, Mia, Cassie, Connor, & even Lagoon boy should never age.

Ray G.
10-04-2009, 11:29 AM
Yes, I think Mia should be in the group too.

Isn't Aquagirl 25 or something?

Also, I know guys like Ray want their young heroes to age & have destinies like Dick & Roy, but I think it's ultimately bad for the characters. They've already replaced Tim. Wait until Diana has the need for a young teen sidekick again & Cassie will have some new codename or no codename at all like Donna & they won't know what to do with her.

Robin is iconic. Dick & Tim are not. Much like Bart Simpson & Bobby Hill, Tim, Bart, Mia, Cassie, Connor, & even Lagoon boy should never age.

I think this current Aquagirl is about 19.

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed. A few years ago, keeping Tim, Conner, Bart, and Cassie at around 16 permanently might not have been a bad idea. But now, they've all gotten to this awkward point where they're already inching into adulthood. Tim and Cassie seem to be living on their own, and Tim's definitely supposed to be 18 now. Conner and Bart just came back, so I'm not sure exactly how old they're supposed to be.

artimoff
10-04-2009, 11:35 AM
I think this current Aquagirl is about 19.

Unfortunately, that ship has sailed. A few years ago, keeping Tim, Conner, Bart, and Cassie at around 16 permanently might not have been a bad idea. But now, they've all gotten to this awkward point where they're already inching into adulthood. Tim and Cassie seem to be living on their own, and Tim's definitely supposed to be 18 now. Conner and Bart just came back, so I'm not sure exactly how old they're supposed to be.

It's comics. Kitty Pryde says that she's 16 just after the Twelve storyline. That's long after she was sleeping with Pete Wisdom. All someone like Steph has to do is say he jumpped a few grades & that she's in college early.

C'Mon, anythjng can happen in comics. Back in the day when a character died kids in the store whould ask if he was Bucky dead or Jean Grey dead.

Zac Goyette
10-04-2009, 11:47 AM
They need to give Geoff Johns the book again and not kill off his favorite characters.

John M. Coker (Johnny C.)
10-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Just end Teen Titans for now and give us All Star Teen Titans by Johns and Allred staring Robin (Dick), Speedy (Roy), Kid Flash (Wally), Wonder Girl (Donna), and just for fun and to tie it into ASBAR, Batgirl (Barbara).

artimoff
10-04-2009, 12:08 PM
Just end Teen Titans for now and give us All Star Teen Titans by Johns and Allred staring Robin (Dick), Speedy (Roy), Kid Flash (Wally), Wonder Girl (Donna), and just for fun and to tie it into ASBAR, Batgirl (Barbara).

Only if Nick Cardy can do the covers.

Xorn
10-04-2009, 12:29 PM
did anyone allready propose gail simone should take over the title? other than johns and her, I can't really think of "big name" creators that would suit. morrison could be interesting, but he never mentioned anything as far as I remember.