PDA

View Full Version : spider-man 3 (video game/pc) kingpin fight

Xorn
08-11-2009, 04:39 PM
this game is sooooooo ridiculously hard and annoying when it comes to bosses.
kraven was a bitch and so is this kingpin, whom I just can't beat. I think I tried it for 6 hours combined now and it just doesn't work. I use rage, but I can't get enough rage quickly enough, before he knocked me the fuck out.
sooooo frustrating. and then most of the fights are just button mashing aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! it annoys the crap out of me.
does anyone maybe have a guide or secret tipps how to put an end to him? besides quitting the game :-?

Robert James
08-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Sorry man, I quit playing when I got stuck on the Kraven fight. I figured my time was better spent playing a game I actually enjoyed, and not on one that made me want to throw my controller across the room.

Xorn
08-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Sorry man, I quit playing when I got stuck on the Kraven fight. I figured my time was better spent playing a game I actually enjoyed, and not on one that made me want to throw my controller across the room.

I know, right?
but thus far with enough attenpts I have nastered every boss except for kingpin. soooo frustrating.
I love me some spider-man games, have played the psOne ones, the second movie game and this, as well as some hand held versions.
but not ultimate spider-man, web of shadows or friend or foe other than the ds version.
I heard good things about usm, also cause bendis wrote it, but the recent games, all had some issues with controls, is this different?