PDA

View Full Version : Create Your Own Football Team

Rod Nunley
07-31-2009, 10:50 AM
So EA Sports newest college football game for the PS3 and the XBox 360 has a really fun new feature called the Teambuilder.

With Teambuilder you can create your own custom college football team. You can upload your own custom logo and add a ton of detail.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/ncaafootball/create_a_school

If you make one please let me know the name of the team so I can cheack it out.

My first team (just so I could see how it works) was the Consumer State Drones.

It's a pretty fun feature if you love the football games for your gaming system.

Marc Lombardi
07-31-2009, 10:58 AM
That's pretty cool. I remember doing something similar with Madden 05 (or 05 maybe) on the PS2 by creating the Metropolis Supermen and drafting a team. They took the place of the Arizona Cardinals (who were awful at the time).

Roman Noodles
07-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Oh, that's so awesome. I used to have field days with the create-a-team functions on Madden and NCAA, and those were BEFORE online play became a reality.

I need to get an Xbox 360, stat.

Rod Nunley
07-31-2009, 11:09 AM
Yeah. The creation is a whole hell of a lot more in depth than versions of even one or two years back. My favorite feature is that you can upload your own image for the logo.

Marc Lombardi
07-31-2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah. The creation is a whole hell of a lot more in depth than versions of even one or two years back. My favorite feature is that you can upload your own log.

Sounds like a euphemism for taking a shit.

Rod Nunley
07-31-2009, 11:24 AM
Sounds like a euphemism for taking a shit.

So's your face.

That was a joke. :) I left off the "o" in logo.