PDA

View Full Version : Valve Rocks

dankiely
05-22-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm so stoked you work at Valve now Mike.

Left for Dead and Team Fortress 2 are my favorite Xbox games.

Every time I shoot someone in the face with the rocket in team fortress two, my heart feels a little warmer

Scott Wegener
05-27-2009, 08:03 AM
Please . . .some updates for TF2 on the fucking xBox. I've been holding out for over a year while the fucks playing on PC get expansions and upgrades left and right. :P

SKAtoons
05-27-2009, 11:03 AM
I never got into TF2, thought it was too slow.....I need to be able to run fast and out of the way! Love L4D though!

Scott Wegener
05-28-2009, 05:58 AM
For shooters I'm addicted to Battlefield: Bad Company.

Been playing it for over a year, more and more people keep buying it. It's never boring. Destructible environments, tanks, jeeps, helicopters . . .golf carts!

Love. It.

SKAtoons
05-28-2009, 11:35 AM
couldn't disagree more. i hated the demo I downloaded, it was so boring to me....COD: MW and WAW are my bread and butter...

dankiely
05-28-2009, 08:07 PM
Please . . .some updates for TF2 on the fucking xBox. I've been holding out for over a year while the fucks playing on PC get expansions and upgrades left and right. :P

should be coming soon. apparently microsoft is forcing them to make people pay for the update with new weapons and levels. so they wanted to make sure they filled the DLC full of stuff so people get their money worth

Scott Wegener
05-29-2009, 05:19 AM
couldn't disagree more. i hated the demo I downloaded, it was so boring to me....COD: MW and WAW are my bread and butter...

Different Strokes I guess.

I find the COD games pretty boring -the maps are so tiny that there's no strategy -just run-n-gun.

I did like MW, and I look forward to Modern Combat, but I still find that for me Bad Company is a lot more enjoyable.

SKAtoons
05-29-2009, 06:19 AM
I'm all about the run and gun. I don't need a story, just tell me who to kill and step back! hahahahaha

Scott Wegener
05-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh I don't even mean the story, (though Bad Company was very well written -great humor and violence).

I like the larger maps, the fact that the environments are not 47 shades of dirt and rock, the ability to blow the crap out of buildings, driving the vehicles, and stuff like that.

In the PC version you can even fly aircraft. (You do get to be pilot/gunner in a helicopter in xBox BA, but it's not the same.)

SKAtoons
05-30-2009, 09:54 PM
Oh I don't even mean the story, (though Bad Company was very well written -great humor and violence).

I like the larger maps, the fact that the environments are not 47 shades of dirt and rock, the ability to blow the crap out of buildings, driving the vehicles, and stuff like that.

In the PC version you can even fly aircraft. (You do get to be pilot/gunner in a helicopter in xBox BA, but it's not the same.)

perhaps i'll rent it and give it another try.....

Scott Wegener
05-31-2009, 04:28 PM
If you do, let me know. We can set up a time to play.

There are some good ways to learn the ropes of the game and some ways that will make you hate it instantly.

Maybe I can convince BossHogg to try it again also . . .

Oeming
06-03-2009, 10:36 AM
I'm so stoked you work at Valve now Mike.

Left for Dead and Team Fortress 2 are my favorite Xbox games.

Every time I shoot someone in the face with the rocket in team fortress two, my heart feels a little warmer

Hah! Thats cool. Valve is an amazing place to work, I'm loving it!

Oeming
06-03-2009, 10:36 AM

I'll see what I can do:)

SKAtoons
06-03-2009, 08:47 PM
YAY for Left for Dead 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!