PDA

View Full Version : Invincible Presents Atom Eve Collected

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Coming in August.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/images/solicits/imagecomics/200908/atomeve_cover.jpg

Possible Invincible spoilers in the solicitation copy.

INVINCIBLE PRESENTS: ATOM EVE COLLECTED EDITION
story BENITO CERENO
art NATE BELLEGARDE and BILL CRABTREE
cover NATE BELLEGARDE & FCO PLASCENCIA
AUGUST 12
48 PAGES / FC
$5.99

To commemorate the tragic events involving Atom Eve in recent issues of INVINCIBLE, Image is reprinting her acclaimed solo series for the first time ever. See Eve's beginnings as she gets her powers and trains herself to the hero we all knew and loved. Don't miss out a second time!

Collects INVINCIBLE: PRESENTS ATOM EVE #1-2

THWIP!
05-15-2009, 11:10 AM
Cool man. Didn't this come out like forever ago though? (the issues not the trade.)

Darthdaw37
05-15-2009, 11:13 AM
cool, but damn I wish I wouldn't have read that solicitation.

nihilance
05-15-2009, 11:24 AM
I'd say those are a little more than possible spoilers Benito.

majorjoe23
05-15-2009, 11:25 AM
I'm surprised it isn't being packaged with the Rex Plode series. I'll avoid reading the spoiler.

nihilance
05-15-2009, 11:29 AM
I'm surprised it isn't being packaged with the Rex Plode series. I'll avoid reading the spoiler.

Rex Plode series? I don't remember that.

majorjoe23
05-15-2009, 11:31 AM
Because it hasn't been solicited yet, but Benito and Nate are doing it.

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Cool man. Didn't this come out like forever ago though? (the issues not the trade.)

About a year and a half ago.

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 11:34 AM

That was originally the plan, but the plan got changed because of circumstances.

Dusto
05-15-2009, 11:44 AM
What about Totentanz? Not that I amn't excited about Atom Eve, by the way. Any new Benito is good Benito.

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 11:51 AM
What about Totentanz? Not that I amn't excited about Atom Eve, by the way. Any new Benito is good Benito.

Yeahhh....

It is basically done, and has been basically done for quite a while now. It's just little production design things that have to be finished. It's frustrating, but it will be done when it's done.

:(

St.-
05-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Sweet maybe my LCS will carry it this time.

Boris the Blade
05-15-2009, 06:37 PM
I already have the issues, but I'll put my two cents in:

It was a great book and if I ran into myself in the store, I would tell me "Hey, if you don't have this, you should get it." And then I would freak out because there's two of me, and that's not how I understood the world.

shoelaceless
05-15-2009, 07:43 PM

The odds are likely to increase if you ask them to order it for you.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
05-15-2009, 07:46 PM
My Comic Guys Put The Atom Eve Books In My Folder When It Came Out. I Prob Wouldve Passed On It On My Own, But I Ended Up Enjoying It Alot.

Wayno.

Kurt Russell Crowe
05-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Sexytime cover!

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 08:36 PM

Yyyyup. Also, if you ask for it, tell them your name (if they don't know), and wait to see if they write down your name and the name of the book you asked for.

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 08:37 PM
I already have the issues, but I'll put my two cents in:

It was a great book and if I ran into myself in the store, I would tell me "Hey, if you don't have this, you should get it." And then I would freak out because there's two of me, and that's not how I understood the world.

Hey, nice. I was worried when you mentioned the number of cents you had.

BenitoCereno
05-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Hey, also this:

http://fetorpse.blogspot.com/2009/05/wrecks-pload.html

The Governor
05-16-2009, 03:45 AM
I'll avoid the solicit, thanks for the heads up that it spoilers _ I'll stick an order in when it comes up.

Anyone know what the hell happened to the last invincible trade (volume 10 I think) It seems like it should have come out months ago....

JeremyDale
05-16-2009, 03:55 AM
That's awesome news-- thanks for the heads up, Benito. You guys did fun work on this book. :)

- jeremy

BenitoCereno
05-16-2009, 10:50 AM
Anyone know what the hell happened to the last invincible trade (volume 10 I think) It seems like it should have come out months ago....

It comes out Wednesday.

(akaRyanHoffman)
05-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Will this eventually be included in one of Invincible hardcovers?

rogerio
05-16-2009, 11:27 AM
Cool!
Give Frank Cho some pages...;)

The Governor
05-16-2009, 11:34 AM
It comes out Wednesday.

Woah - cool. As I'm on a lucky streak, when does an Absolute Miracleman collection come out :D

BenitoCereno
05-16-2009, 11:49 AM
Will this eventually be included in one of Invincible hardcovers?

I honestly don't know the answer to that, but I'm inclined to say no.

zakuraba
05-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Did the Hector Plasm trade ever come out? That was one of the best one-shots Image has put out in...well...ever.

BenitoCereno
05-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Did the Hector Plasm trade ever come out? That was one of the best one-shots Image has put out in...well...ever.

There's no trade yet. The fate of the second one-shot, Totentanz, is discussed above.

St.-
05-21-2009, 06:19 PM

I don't have a box but I'll see if a friend can order it. probably two as benito is like a lime twin pop.

St.-
05-21-2009, 06:22 PM
order number?

kubiak
05-21-2009, 06:46 PM
This was a great series. Loved every bit of it.

I hope those potential spoilers are misleading.

Adrian B AWESOME
05-21-2009, 08:22 PM
I love it so much. Good to see you and Nate are working on the next project as well.

As far as new Hector Plasm, I was disappointed it failed to come out in October, but happy that the issue will still be released at some point. Whenever I find random copies of the first Hector one-shot, I almost always buy them and give them away as gifts so that people will realize its genius.

BenitoCereno
05-22-2009, 09:04 AM
order number?

jun09 0330

St.-
05-22-2009, 09:10 AM
jun09 0330

:thumb:

saint agatha hide your shame

Ron Salas
05-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Nice. Nate gave Eve some Frank Cho booty action on that cover.
I bought the issues when it came out. Great, emotional stuff.

BenitoCereno
05-22-2009, 09:44 AM
Great, emotional stuff.

Kirkman made me put in the emotion. Usually when I feel a story calls for some emotional depth, I just put in jetpacks instead.

SteveFlack
09-03-2009, 02:12 PM
This book has no spine! Boo!

Seriously, I already bought the issues, since when they came out, I asked you if they'd ever be collected (I read Invincible in trade). When you said no, I picked them up, and thoroughly enjoyed them! I always planned on picking up the trade to toss on my shelf with all of my Invincible trades, but put it right back down once I saw that the book has no writing on the spine!

Boo!

Sadly, it'll never take it's place on the same shelf as my beloved copy of "Tales From the Bully Pulpit", which does have a wonderful spine.

:wink:

BenitoCereno
09-03-2009, 08:57 PM
This book has no spine! Boo!

Seriously, I already bought the issues, since when they came out, I asked you if they'd ever be collected (I read Invincible in trade). When you said no, I picked them up, and thoroughly enjoyed them! I always planned on picking up the trade to toss on my shelf with all of my Invincible trades, but put it right back down once I saw that the book has no writing on the spine!

Boo!

Sadly, it'll never take it's place on the same shelf as my beloved copy of "Tales From the Bully Pulpit", which does have a wonderful spine.

:wink:

Yeah, sorry about that, man. Neither Kirkman nor I was consulted about that. We would have opted for perfect binding.

However! While I don't know this for sure, I would say there's a decent chance that this mini will be collected again in the future with the forthcoming Eve/Rex mini. In a book with a spine.

SteveFlack
09-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Yeah, sorry about that, man. Neither Kirkman nor I was consulted about that. We would have opted for perfect binding.

However! While I don't know this for sure, I would say there's a decent chance that this mini will be collected again in the future with the forthcoming Eve/Rex mini. In a book with a spine.

Well, then, yay.

Supreme Convoy
09-03-2009, 09:27 PM

What about being collected in the Complete Library hardcovers?

BenitoCereno
09-03-2009, 09:51 PM
What about being collected in the Complete Library hardcovers?

No idea. We'll see.