PDA

View Full Version : The End of Atomic Robo

Scott Wegener
05-13-2009, 04:31 AM
Not even Nikola Tesla's most brilliant creation can stand in the face of THIS MUCH AWESOME! (http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/326747.html)

Ange-face
05-13-2009, 05:40 AM
I'm not sure my mind can grasp the amount of AWESOME you are implying.

BJLG
05-13-2009, 08:19 AM
Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover!Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover!

Scott Wegener
05-14-2009, 04:39 AM
Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover!Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover! Crossover!

Perhaps Dr. Dinosaur could be their leader. :)

derrickfish
06-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Dinosaurs and Robots! Two great tastes that taste great together! Glee!!!

Mikie
06-08-2009, 07:39 PM
I still want a Hellboy/Atomic Robo crossover

Scott Wegener
06-09-2009, 03:10 AM
I still want a Hellboy/Atomic Robo crossover

Haha, well . . .

I don't think that would work. Our publisher was on a crossover kick when we first started and there are very few characters out there that function within the rules we've established for Robo's universe.

Hellboy for example -He lives in an occult and magical world. Robo lives in a world of stupid super-science. Despite the similarities between the characters their worlds are incompatible for the most part.

A Batman/Robo crossover would make more sense (since all the DC super power stuff seems to stay out of Batman's little world in Gotham).

A Robo/Madman crossover would probably make the most sense. or Robo/Tom Strong.

changingshades
06-10-2009, 02:08 AM
how about a Savage Dragon crossover? Everything fits with SD

Jack T. Chance
06-10-2009, 03:50 AM
Not even Nikola Tesla's most brilliant creation can stand in the face of THIS MUCH AWESOME! (http://asylums.insanejournal.com/scans_daily/326747.html)Scott, I absolutely LOVE Atomic Robo, and I basically WORSHIP at the Altar of Brian Clevinger and Scott Wegener! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/JackTChance/Smilies/notworthy.gif

So please understand that it is only with the utmost in respect and reverence for your creative genius that I say this...

DON'T DO THAT!!!! :furious:

I mean, seriously, you had me FREAKING OUT at the prospect of Vol. 3 being THE LAST for Atomic Robo! :Panic:

So, again, with all due respect... don't let this happen again! ;)

Now then, onto the topic at-hand...

Space pirates? Kinda cool! :cool:

But what we REALLY need are some SPACE NINJAS to come and kick some space pirate ass! :ninjas: :thumb:

Scott Wegener
06-11-2009, 02:55 AM
how about a Savage Dragon crossover? Everything fits with SD

Haha . . .um. . . no.

Just because everything else seems to have had a cross-over with SD doesn't mean that everything should have a cross-over with SD.

No superhero cross-overs. Ever.

Ziggy
06-11-2009, 11:12 AM
what about robo and a guy who where's magic pajama pants?

Scott Wegener
06-12-2009, 04:04 AM
what about robo and a guy who where's magic pajama pants?

Well, that's a different thing all together.

Marques
06-12-2009, 05:10 AM
Kind of off topic, but you should check out this awesome Atomic Robo some guy did. It looks like dream works style awesomeness.

http://thedoberman.deviantart.com/art/Atomic-Robo-2-117568152

Ziggy
06-12-2009, 05:44 AM
...dream works style awesomeness.

well there's an oxymoron.

here's a fun little comparison ivan brandon once posted on his facebook that totally cracked me up:

http://www.godofbiscuits.com/blog/images/3398960470_05527c04b1_b.jpg.jpeg