PDA

View Full Version : Going to the Magic Kingdom tomorrow!

Ryudo
05-08-2009, 07:37 AM
I am taking the fiancee for her birthday (she gets in free), she has never been so she is excited.

I have not been there either since high school (ten years or more, can't really remember) so it will be a similarly fun experience for me.

I gave her the park's list of rides and shows off its website, and then a day later asked her what she wanted to do, and she said "everything." :lol:

So yeah, I figure with all the recent Disney discussion... here's another thread! I'll let you guys know if I get swine flu!

Criden
05-08-2009, 07:38 AM
Awesome. Have fun, Aaron!

dEnny!
05-08-2009, 07:41 AM
And then are you going to watch Star Trek? :p

We're thinking of going in September or December this year. We took Jackson last year and he loved it.

Ryudo
05-08-2009, 07:42 AM
And then are you going to watch Star Trek? :p

We're thinking of going in September or December this year. We took Jackson last year and he loved it.

Probably next Thursday or Friday. This weekend is steeped in birthday, mother's day, and other social activities.

The more I think about it, the more I am getting psyched.

RickLM
05-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Oh, this is only about a Disney trip? I thought you were actually taking a hero's journey to a real Magic Kingdom.

The real title of this thread should be "I'm going to spend way too much money tomorrow in humid Orlando, Florida."

TheTravis!
05-08-2009, 09:24 AM
My favorite place on earth. Seriously.

Evan the Shaggy
05-08-2009, 09:25 AM
I want to go to there.

Ron Salas
05-08-2009, 09:35 AM
You're crazy. It's frigging hot out.

Wigner's Friend
05-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Splash Mountain!

thatguyfromsyracuse
05-08-2009, 10:00 AM
I want to go again. With people that will actually ride the rides and not make me have to go on by myself.

Evan the Shaggy
05-08-2009, 10:00 AM
I want to go again. With people that will actually ride the rides and not make me have to go on by myself.

Why the fuck do people go to amusement parks if they're scared of roller coasters? I've seen it way too often.

thatguyfromsyracuse
05-08-2009, 10:09 AM
Why the fuck do people go to amusement parks if they're scared of roller coasters? I've seen it way too often.

I don't know. As hot as this chick was, she wasn't much fun to do that shit with.

Ryudo
05-08-2009, 10:10 AM
You're crazy. It's frigging hot out.
It will only be 93 tomorrow! C'mon, it's Florida! Plus that's what It's A Small World is for.

I'm not scared but I get bad motion sickness sometimes, so that's why I bail. However, I'm going to do as much as I can tomorrow! :)