PDA

View Full Version : Universal to put Gellar in Wonderland

BENDIS!
06-20-2005, 07:15 PM
Universal to put Gellar in Wonderland

Universal Pictures is making "Alice," an adaptation of video game "American McGee's Alice," with Sarah Michelle Gellar attached to star for director Marcus Nispel. "Alice" is based on the Electronic Arts game created by American McGee, a lead designer of the "Quake" and "Doom" series of games. EA's game is based on Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" novels, which are in the public domain. In the game, Alice has grown up to become a disturbed young woman. After her parents are killed in a fire, Alice returns to Wonderland, a dark and threatening place of looking glasses, mysterious potions, nonsensical tea parties and talking animals, confronting her fears and the wicked Queen of Hearts. (Borys Kit and John Gaudiosi)

icemanx62
06-20-2005, 07:17 PM
I'll watch anything with Gellar in it.

The Roman Candle
Wow. That'll be interesting.

WAKKAJAWAKKA
I'll watch anything with Gellar in it.

I'm The Opposite Of You.

Wayno.

Mark
06-20-2005, 07:18 PM
Wow, she really seems to have no desire to be a full-fledged star.

JABSEN
06-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Didn't care for the game.But if done right it could be a kick ass movie

Mister Mets
06-20-2005, 07:19 PM
Good casting.

Jonny Z
06-20-2005, 07:20 PM
wow. this could fulfill so many fantasies

stevapalooza
06-20-2005, 07:22 PM
I'm more excited about the Oz game America McGee is planning.

thatguylobo
06-20-2005, 07:59 PM
Didn't care for the game.But if done right it could be a kick ass movie

I enjoyed the game's mood, setting, story, etc. But I always thought that making it a Tomb Raider style game was vaguely rediculous. A movie will be good. A movie with Sarah Michelle Gellar in that weird-ass Alice dress will be fucking hot.

Humphrey_Lee
06-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Did anyone else's sick mind hope this was some sort of John Holmes bio and involved her getting naked in it?

........ ok, how about now?

Bill?
06-21-2005, 12:07 AM
eh. i'm not so sure about that.

Mr. E!
06-21-2005, 03:52 AM
Wow, she really seems to have no desire to be a full-fledged star.

She's a genre actress. She made her bones in teen horror, and that's where she's always going to be.

DigiEmissary
06-21-2005, 10:36 AM
Might be interesting to rent, anyway.

Taki Soma
06-21-2005, 10:39 AM
Universal to put Gellar in Wonderland

Universal Pictures is making "Alice," an adaptation of video game "American McGee's Alice," with Sarah Michelle Gellar attached to star for director Marcus Nispel. "Alice" is based on the Electronic Arts game created by American McGee, a lead designer of the "Quake" and "Doom" series of games. EA's game is based on Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland" novels, which are in the public domain. In the game, Alice has grown up to become a disturbed young woman. After her parents are killed in a fire, Alice returns to Wonderland, a dark and threatening place of looking glasses, mysterious potions, nonsensical tea parties and talking animals, confronting her fears and the wicked Queen of Hearts. (Borys Kit and John Gaudiosi)
awesome! they were trying to get this off the floor for years now, first time around, they had Milla Jovovich attached and then there was NOTHING!

I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game and was sad when I finished it.