PDA

View Full Version : I just spent 3 hours going through my long boxes...

Humphrey_Lee
04-12-2009, 11:00 PM
So, the girlfriend is moving in (hopefully) sometime in the future. This sounds all well and good until she tells me that she'll be bringing stuff with her and I need to make stuff for it. Of all the shit. Anyways, this means it's time again to go through all my stuff again and see what I should keep (the vast majority of it), sell, and quite frankly, throw on the recycling pile.

And by god, the random shit I found in there.

Most of the gory details I took little breaks to post about via teh Facebooks and Twitters, but Jebus I can't believe some of this stuff I completely forgot about. Does anyone else remember JMS doing a year on FF? I sure didn't. And there's junk like a random Silver Surfer series I found from about six years back, I almost completely forgot Rucka did a pretty solid WOLVERINE run, and then all these random Vertigo books I have laying around since the early part of the decade. And god, so many X-MEN books. I'm going to have two long boxes of the stuff alone trying to be sold.

But, looks like I've pulled out about five boxes worth of books to see what I can get for them. At the most I think I've got about 4 decent runs of stuff I can Ebay for a little scratch, at the worst maybe I can get my shop guy to absorb it all into his stock for a month's free comics. It was actually kind of a fun little memory lane trip, even if it did raise hell on my back...

God my taste sucked when I was a teen...

MAK15
04-12-2009, 11:06 PM
that's 3 hours of your life you'll never get back.

heh.

anyway, good luck sellin' all that, I'm sure some sweaty nerds on the internet will fight each other for them

Humphrey_Lee
04-12-2009, 11:11 PM
that's 3 hours of your life you'll never get back.

heh.

anyway, good luck sellin' all that, I'm sure some sweaty nerds on the internet will fight each other for them

Eh, I might get a column out of it and just a compilation of all the random comments I posted throughout all that time.

But yes, as long as there's a nerd fight involved, I'll be a content. Long as they get some exercise y'know?

RocketRaccoon-DestroysYou
04-12-2009, 11:28 PM
sounds like a penis joke