PDA

View Full Version : Hey, remember the obviously fake fight btween MG and RangerChic?

Shane W
04-01-2009, 05:32 AM
Yeah, now THAT was a well executed April fools joke.. Oh and Denny was banned, whooooo!!

Ziolko
04-01-2009, 05:33 AM
Maybe this year you and me should stage a fight, eh?

Shane W
04-01-2009, 05:35 AM
Maybe this year you and me should stage a fight, eh?

Tee-hee. No one would ever suspect us. It will BLOW THEIR MIND!

Ziolko
04-01-2009, 05:36 AM
Tee-hee. No one would ever suspect us. It will BLOW THEIR MIND!

We'll have to scale it back a bit so we don't have a mess made from THE MINDS BLOWN by our little prank.

So what do you want to fight about?

Shane W
04-01-2009, 05:37 AM
We'll have to scale it back a bit so we don't have a mess made from THE MINDS BLOWN by our little prank.

So what do you want to fight about?

Ummmm.... Ida Know.

Ziolko
04-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Ummmm.... Ida Know.

The merits of a Culver's Butterburger?

Shane W
04-01-2009, 05:53 AM
The merits of a Culver's Butterburger?

There are no merits to a Culver's Butterburger.

Jim T.
04-01-2009, 05:57 AM
And they're off!

BWC Boston
04-01-2009, 06:01 AM
My favorite thing about both those hilarious pranks were that both were called out within the first 3 posts, continued for several more hours anyway despite universal agreement that they were pranks, and then the curtain came back with "Guess, what, it's a prank!"

On paper, sure, those don't sound like the two best April Fool's Days ever, but, oh, they were.

mike black
04-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Noir?

Shannon Chenoweth
04-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Say what now? :)

Taxman
04-01-2009, 07:31 PM
Hey, remember the obviously fake fight btween MG and RangerChic?But then they had a real falling out. That was entertaining.

Wait, no it wasn't

Ziolko
04-02-2009, 05:02 AM
There are no merits to a Culver's Butterburger.

Almost 24 hours later - I suck at obviously fake fights.

But your a liar and your pants are on fire!

dEnny!
04-02-2009, 05:17 AM
Yeah, now THAT was a well executed April fools joke.. Oh and Denny was banned, whooooo!!

Remember when Shane was funny?

APRIL FOOL'S!

He never was. :nerd:

Donal DeLay
04-02-2009, 08:21 AM
I must've missed that one.

TheTravis!
04-02-2009, 09:11 AM
My favorite thing about both those hilarious pranks were that both were called out within the first 3 posts, continued for several more hours anyway despite universal agreement that they were pranks, and then the curtain came back with "Guess, what, it's a prank!"

On paper, sure, those don't sound like the two best April Fool's Days ever, but, oh, they were.

Some credit must be given to the parties involved for not breaking character. It was Kauffmanesque in it's dedication.

dEnny!
04-02-2009, 10:04 AM

The thing about attempting an April Fool's joke on this board is when you attempt to do one that's fun or silly or lame or whatever you always have that member who posts early on calling it out and/or belittling the attempt and nix it before it even starts.

There is this desire to be the first to be right, the first to call it out, etc.

Of course the "prankster" needs to work on disguising it better.