PDA

View Full Version : Best. Father's Day. Ever.

ihategravity
06-19-2005, 12:54 PM
I just wanted to drop by to tell all of you that I am now a father of a healthy baby boy!! What a way to spend my first father's day. :smile:

Dylan Andrew Hilton was born this afternoon at 1:45 weighing at 7lbs 11 oz.

He looks just like me, so you know he'll be a stud. God, I'm so excited.

Talk to you guys in a few days, and I bet ya I'll be up all night now to join in the late night conversations.

Pat Loika
06-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Congratulations! Happy Father's Day!

P.

who cares?
06-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Congratulations To You And The Happy Mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :) :)

Blandy vs Terrorism
06-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Congratulations, now post some pics!!!!

amy
06-19-2005, 01:06 PM
That is awesome.

Congratulations!!!!!

Persevering Guy
06-19-2005, 01:14 PM
=)

bartleby
06-19-2005, 01:20 PM
Well, that sorta sucks... This late in the game, it's unlikely that your son or wife is going to be getting you a present. You'll have to wait a whole year for your "World's Greatest Dad" coffee mug.

but yea, congratulations...

Dread Pirate Wren
06-19-2005, 01:32 PM
Congrats to you and the mum! Best wishes!

Travis M. Bierwagen
06-19-2005, 01:36 PM
Well, that sorta sucks... This late in the game, it's unlikely that your son or wife is going to be getting you a present. You'll have to wait a whole year for your "World's Greatest Dad" coffee mug.

Babies can be so ungrateful. :rofl:

Jastermereel
06-19-2005, 02:13 PM

but yea, congratulations...
Not only that, but every year Father's day is going to be overshadowed by junior's birthday. Thats gonna suck. Still...

congrats!

Mr. E!
06-19-2005, 02:13 PM

Dude, that's the umbillical cord...

And congrats!

JABSEN
06-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Awesome

Congrats,man

Mister Mets
06-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Not only that, but every year Father's day is going to be overshadowed by junior's birthday. Thats gonna suck. Still...

congrats!

Father's Day is always on a Sunday, so it's only going to be every seventh Father's Day that gets overshadowed by Junior's Birthday.

X arseface X
06-19-2005, 03:51 PM
Congratulations, man. I have not yet called my dad. Shit, I am an ingrate.

jacoblb
06-19-2005, 11:13 PM
Congrats.
Tom Beland will speak to you soon about using this thread as the title of his next series.

lyra
06-19-2005, 11:29 PM
That is a wonderful present.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Enjoy every lost paci, late drive to get diapers, safety lock that you can't open but they sure as hell can. Soon, it'll be writing on the walls and painting your best shoes with your lady's finger nail polish. And you'll still be smiling(and crying) the whole damn time because they are so darn cute.

Take pictures of everything.
I was so pissed the man didn't take a pictures of the placentas...I really wanted to see those things. It was supposed to be like a huge blood clot.
Somebody else's is just not the same.

:spidey:

The Roman Candle
06-19-2005, 11:39 PM
CONGRATS! :spidey:

JLTorres
06-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Wow, congratulations.

Caley Tibbittz
06-20-2005, 02:57 AM
Cool... congratulations.:grin:

TRILL, THE CARBON BASED LIFEFORM
06-20-2005, 03:02 AM
Woo hoo! Best of luck to all three of you! :)

Ryan Walsh
06-20-2005, 03:33 AM
:applause:

Way to procreate!! You, Mum, and the babe take care of each other, kay? Kay.

TheTravis!
06-20-2005, 05:55 AM
That is a wonderful present.

Best of luck to you and your family.

Enjoy every lost paci, late drive to get diapers, safety lock that you can't open but they sure as hell can. Soon, it'll be writing on the walls and painting your best shoes with your lady's finger nail polish. And you'll still be smiling(and crying) the whole damn time because they are so darn cute.

Take pictures of everything.
I was so pissed the man didn't take a pictures of the placentas...I really wanted to see those things. It was supposed to be like a huge blood clot.
Somebody else's is just not the same.

:spidey:

BOY do I not want kids.

But hey! Way to go man! Congrats.

mattbrand
06-20-2005, 05:55 AM
Congratulations!

lovewillkill
06-20-2005, 09:23 AM
Congrats, man! Fatherhood is the greatest.

lwk

Victor
06-20-2005, 09:27 AM
Congrats to you and your wife!!!!

We just found out we're having 2 boys in Sept/Oct.

ihategravity
06-21-2005, 08:51 AM
Thank you, all of you, for your well wishes.
We are now home from the hospital, and are all really tired and just lying down and resting. Dylan is incredibly quiet for a baby. He will fuss and cry for about a minute and then after that he simply quiets down and sleeps. Everything is OK with him. All of his tests came out great!

Fatherhood rocks. And this week gets better because my birthday is on Thursday. I should be getting a camera for my b-day from my mom, and will try to share pics.

Taxman
06-21-2005, 08:52 AM
I just wanted to drop by to tell all of you that I am now a father of a healthy baby boy!! What a way to spend my first father's day. :smile:

No, you can't beat that at all.

Congratulations!

they call him...Burt
06-21-2005, 08:56 AM
This is the best Father's Day story I have ever heard of. Congratulations. And, needless to say, I'm sure you had a Happy Father's Day.

PoWerSurge
06-21-2005, 09:12 AM

Dylan Andrew Hilton was born this afternoon at 1:45 weighing at 7lbs 11 oz.

Talk to you guys in a few days, and I bet ya I'll be up all night now to join in the late night conversations.

Congrats!

For my father's day present, I got a fresh sonagram picture, including heartbeat :D

http://torgler.net/images/torgler.jpg

ihategravity
06-21-2005, 10:14 AM
Congrats!

For my father's day present, I got a fresh sonagram picture, including heartbeat :D

http://torgler.net/images/torgler.jpg

Congrats to you.

When is the due date? I doubt you know the sex right now,, right?