PDA

View Full Version : Playboy's April Covergirl is.... Seth Rogen?!?

Hock
02-21-2009, 07:41 AM
By Korin Miller
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Thursday, February 19th 2009, 10:43 AM

Seth Rogen's about to become a Playboy cover girl - err - guy.

The goofy "Knocked Up" star will front the famed men's mag's April issue, an insider tells the Daily News.

NBA star Jason Kidd's stunning girlfriend and baby mama Hope Dworaczyk also sizzles on the cover alongside Rogen.

Cover boy Rogen is in rare company: Playboy has featured less than 10 men on its coveted front flap, including Steve Martin and Jerry Seinfeld.

"Dr. Strangelove" star Peter Sellers was the first gent to land on the mag's cover in April 1964.

Dworaczyk, 24, appeared on the hit E! reality show "Girls Next Door" as one of the final three in the running to become Playboy's highly-touted 55th Anniversary Playmate.

She lost out to Ukrainian beauty Dasha Astafieva, who was once rumored to be a Hugh Hefner girlfriend-in-training.

Rogen appears on the magazine to plug his upcoming film "Observe and Report."

And to, you know, show off his bod

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/02/19/2009-02-19_playboys_next_playboy_knocked_up_star_se.html

Taking celebrity covergirls in a whole new direction.

Brother Power the Gong
02-21-2009, 07:43 AM
He's voluptuous!

Armored Dildo
02-21-2009, 07:46 AM
NEver knew Playboy ever had me on the cover.

Shwicaz
02-21-2009, 07:50 AM
he's sort of somewhat cute (depending on his look).

I'd love to see a nude spread of him, but I doubt that would happen in this particular issue.

RebootedCorpse
02-21-2009, 08:01 AM
I'll be in my bunk.

Masculine Todd
02-21-2009, 08:03 AM

I'd love to see a nude spread of him, but I doubt that would happen in this particular issue.

If he lost weight, I suspect I'd be attracted to him.

Captain Sensation
02-21-2009, 08:07 AM

I know you like men, but Seth Rogen? Gay or straight, that sounds i dont know, disturbing. Money changes things i guess.

bartleby
02-21-2009, 08:09 AM

I know you like men, but Seth Rogen? Gay or straight, that sounds i dont know, disturbing. Money changes things i guess.

Yeah, this is just one of the things that I don't get about gay men. I just can't see a lot of straight guys thinking that somebody like Janeane Garofalo should do a nude spread for Playboy.

Roman Noodles
02-21-2009, 08:16 AM

Oh thank god, I'm not the only one who thought this. *phew*

Shwicaz
02-21-2009, 08:21 AM

not sure what that means, in regards to my comment. I love chubby/fat/beary/bulky guys.

Yeah, this is just one of the things that I don't get about gay men. I just can't see a lot of straight guys thinking that somebody like Janeane Garofalo should do a nude spread for Playboy.

and that's why many straight men don't get laid...their tastes are too narrow. :twisted: Seth Rogen is actually very popular in the bear community.

if he lost more weight, I would still think he was cute. But, I like him just the way he is

Masculine Todd
02-21-2009, 08:38 AM

Uh, that's a blanket statement. I don't think he should be posing nude for Playboy. He's overweight and not an archetypal "beauty" in the contentional sense. It all depends on the gay man, just as there would be a few straight guys that would more than likely love to see Garofalo in a spread, but they aren't the majority, nor do they speak for the entirety of their sexual orientation.

if he lost more weight, I would still think he was cute. But, I like him just the way he is

We're on different ends of the "gay taste" spectrum I suppose, Ron. Ha. I like my men thin and effeminate.

Roman Noodles
02-21-2009, 08:40 AM

Heh, I knew you'd say that.

We're on different ends of the "gay taste" spectrum I suppose, Ron. Ha. I like my men thin and effeminate.

And likewise I knew you'd say that. :D

I guess I myself probably fall somewhere in that nebulous in-between bordering both sides of the spectrum.

Hock
02-21-2009, 08:42 AM
and that's why many straight men don't get laid...their tastes are too narrow. :twisted: Seth Rogen is actually very popular in the bear community.

:-?

Most gay men I know have pretty narrow tastes. you said it yourself, bear community. An attraction to bears is a narrow taste. Straight men don't get laid as often because we have to convince women to have sex with us, gay men just have to convince men to have sex with them.

WillieLee
02-21-2009, 08:57 AM
I wonder if his turn-ons are regular guys that can make him laugh?

Shwicaz
02-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Uh, that's a blanket statement. I don't think he should be posing nude for Playboy. He's overweight and not an archetypal "beauty" in the contentional sense. It all depends on the gay man, just as there would be a few straight guys that would more than likely love to see Garofalo in a spread, but they aren't the majority, nor do they speak for the entirety of their sexual orientation.

I guess my reply was just as much as a blanket statement. :Oops:

Heh, I knew you'd say that.

And likewise I knew you'd say that. :D

I guess I myself probably fall somewhere in that nebulous in-between bordering both sides of the spectrum.

sometimes its nice being in the middle.

:-?

Most gay men I know have pretty narrow tastes. you said it yourself, bear community. An attraction to bears is a narrow taste. Straight men don't get laid as often because we have to convince women to have sex with us, gay men just have to convince men to have sex with them.

point.

I wonder if his turn-ons are regular guys that can make him laugh?

whose? his, or mine?

WillieLee
02-21-2009, 09:05 AM
whose? his, or mine?

Either one I guess.

leviathan
02-21-2009, 09:07 AM

I thought he had already lost much weight for Green Hornet. I haven't seen any pictures but dammit he better not be at Knocked Up level for that movie...:nonono2:

Shwicaz
02-21-2009, 09:09 AM
I guess you could say that. My hubby (when I met him) was a blue collar guy working in the HVAC industry. He was shorter than me, older than me by 15 years, and something about him was so cute and amusing that he won me over after initial mistrust about any relationship.

Now, he's a bit grayer, but still amusing and quirky (and sometimes infuriating). he would most likely say the same about me.

XXXenophile
02-21-2009, 05:48 PM

He's lost a lot of weight recently. Check out the trailer for his new film with Sandler.

But doing a cover with Jason Kidd's new girlfriend? Must need him to cover up the bruises. Damn wife beater.

hotdogdownahallway
02-22-2009, 10:10 AM
Finally a non-blonde!

Boris the Blade
02-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Oh thank god, I'm not the only one who thought this. *phew*
Fuck, I wish I was gay, I'd get serious laid on this board.

silverboy
02-22-2009, 10:15 AM
Is it that time of the year again?

(akaRyanHoffman)
02-22-2009, 10:24 AM
He's lost a lot of weight recently. Check out the trailer for his new film with Sandler.

But doing a cover with Jason Kidd's new girlfriend? Must need him to cover up the bruises. Damn wife beater.

Yeah, I saw that trailer the other day and noticed how much weight he lost. I think for every pound he lost, Jonah Hill gained.

Kodos
02-22-2009, 10:33 AM
this threads not good without photos..

Fake Pat
02-22-2009, 10:34 AM

She used to be pretty damn cute.

Foolish Mortal
02-22-2009, 10:40 AM

Bullshit. Guys tastes vary as widely as women. That's why websites and magazines with content like Fat Girls, Hairy Girls, and Big Black Butts exist and prosper.

I can assure you if Janeane Garofalo appeared nude in a magazine, it would sell.

Frozen Sooner
02-22-2009, 10:45 AM
I haven't seen Garofalo in a while, but I can certainly say that in the past I've found her attractive as all hell.

Boris the Blade
02-22-2009, 11:06 AM
I haven't seen Garofalo in a while, but I can certainly say that in the past I've found her attractive as all hell.
Yeah, I don't know if I'd buy it, but I'd definitely look for it on the internet. :p

Ryan Elliott
02-22-2009, 12:09 PM
I'd look into a Garofalo spread.