PDA

View Full Version : Vote on Tom and Katie's 'Tabloid Couple Name' (link to poll on CNN)

Shwicaz
06-17-2005, 05:45 AM
Funny as hell, there is a poll on http://www.cnn.com (http://www.cnn.com) that is asking you to vote on the perfect 'tabloid name' for the couple (i.e. Bennifer, Brangelina)

The choices are:

Tomka
Katom
Crolmes :p
Holcru

get out there and vote

I voted for Crolmes, cuz it just sounded so funny, though I am sure Tomka will be the big winner.

SteveZegers
06-17-2005, 05:48 AM
Funny as hell, there is a poll on http://www.cnn.com (http://www.cnn.com) that is asking you to vote on the perfect 'tabloid name' for the couple (i.e. Bennifer, Brangelina)

The choices are:

Tomka
Katom
Crolmes :p
Holcru

get out there and vote

I voted for Crolmes, cuz it just sounded so funny, though I am sure Tomka will be the big winner.
I like Katom, pronounced "Kay-Tom".

Chinaski
06-17-2005, 05:53 AM
Dont you think he is carrying this whole "beard" / publicity stunt just a little too far now?

Oh yea, and I voted for "Cromles" too

The Roman Candle
06-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Crolmes, all the way.

Keith P.
06-17-2005, 05:55 AM
I don't fathom why people think he's so attractive. He does nothing for me.

Shwicaz
06-17-2005, 05:56 AM
ditto, keith. he never did, not even when he did his 'tightie-whitie dance' in Risky Business.

(he should have worn boxers)

The Roman Candle
06-17-2005, 05:56 AM

He's so little. Like an adorable little closet-case action figure.

Keith P.
06-17-2005, 05:57 AM
He's so little. Like an adorable little closet-case action figure.

Meh...I'd sooner fuck you.

Brian Defferding
06-17-2005, 05:57 AM
I like Katom, pronounced "Kay-Tom".

I think it should be pronounced with an Inspector Closeau accent, like when he says "Kato" :p

Flonk
06-17-2005, 05:58 AM
Somebody was trying to push "Tomkat" on me. :no:

LenNWallace
06-17-2005, 06:01 AM
All these names suck. They're just not even trying anymore. There will never be another Bennifer.

...Benitals...

Brian Defferding
06-17-2005, 06:04 AM
All these names suck. They're just not even trying anymore. There will never be another Bennifer.

...Benitals...

:lol:

jenifu
06-17-2005, 06:04 AM
he totally gives me the heebie-jeebies. always has. has anyone ever seen his turn in 'magnolia', as a crazed, greasy, cult leader, spreading his message via informercial??? it was like getting an accidental glimpse behind the curtain and seeing the true face of the wizard of oz (if the wizard was, you know, INSANE IN A CREEPY, MALEVOLENT WAY). *shivers*
heh. he's like the dd decalogue devil baby - !!!
(oh, great. now i've freaked myself out.)

The Roman Candle
06-17-2005, 06:05 AM
Meh...I'd sooner fuck you.

Who wouldn't? :?

LenNWallace
06-17-2005, 06:18 AM
:lol:
Somebody should pay Bartlby for the creation of Benitals. That's just fucking funny.

Jerome Gibbons
06-17-2005, 06:21 AM

I feel the same way.

About Katie Holmes

:shifty:

markhow
06-17-2005, 07:30 AM
CNN forgot the obvious choice: FAKE

Peace,
Mark

Cth
06-17-2005, 07:48 AM
Just think, she'll be Katie Cruise..

Or once she hits Scientology..

Kooky Katie Cruise..

Boris the Blade
06-17-2005, 07:49 AM
Bennifer was funny. That's why we called them Bennifer. It was a perfect word to capture the complete lunacy of their public relationship.

This just seems like an attempt to "focus group" their "relationship". Would you like Tom and Katie more if they dyed their hair? If they were more extreme and in your face? Which title for them do you think is better? It's so blatant, I can hardly believe it. And the sad thing is, there's got to be people that buy into it, because it's still being talked about. It was on the NEWS for god's sake! Between Hilton, Brad and Angelina, and this, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE ANYMORE BECAUSE I FEAR SOMETHING IN THE AIR IS MAKING US ALL TERRIBLY RETARDED!

*takes deep breath*

Brewtown Andy
06-17-2005, 07:53 AM
Bennifer was funny. That's why we called them Bennifer. It was a perfect word to capture the complete lunacy of their public relationship.

This just seems like an attempt to "focus group" their "relationship". Would you like Tom and Katie more if they dyed their hair? If they were more extreme and in your face? Which title for them do you think is better? It's so blatant, I can hardly believe it. And the sad thing is, there's got to be people that buy into it, because it's still being talked about. It was on the NEWS for god's sake! Between Hilton, Brad and Angelina, and this, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THE HOUSE ANYMORE BECAUSE I FEAR SOMETHING IN THE AIR IS MAKING US ALL TERRIBLY RETARDED!

*takes deep breath*I was wondering when someone with my POV was going to speak up.

stevapalooza
06-17-2005, 07:57 AM
Please Mr. Bin Laden, hit us again.

Boris the Blade
06-17-2005, 07:58 AM
"Brangelina" sounds like something you'd find in a health food store.

The Roman Candle
06-17-2005, 08:08 AM
"Brangelina" sounds like something you'd find in a health food store.

A teaspoon a day keeps the colon-clogs away!

Ben Rosen
06-17-2005, 09:15 AM
just saw TomKat on WGN as i was flipping by, so I'm going with that.

Blandy vs Terrorism
06-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Before I even read this thread I had "Katom" in mind, but now I'm going with "Crolmes".

RebootedCorpse
06-17-2005, 09:21 AM
I like "that gay guy and the shitty actress."