PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes it's easy to forget just how hot Serena Williams is...

half guard
01-24-2009, 06:03 AM
Not being a tennis fan by any stretch of the imagination, the only time I ever see her is the rare occasion that she's on SportsCenter. They showed some clips of her from the Australian Open this morning and she's just as "DAYUM!" fine as ever.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/pizznuss/jane-serena.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/serena-williams.jpg

http://www.sportznutz.com/columns/chesters_corner/images/SERENA%20WILLIAMS%20(1).jpg

Fake Pat
01-24-2009, 06:04 AM
:?

It's easy to forget how hot she is when you remember that she looks like Bo Jackson with fake boobs.

Strikeout
01-24-2009, 06:48 AM
There IS something hot about her. It's not conventional hotness, but I see it.

And I wouldn't blame others for not seeing it, either.

bartleby
01-24-2009, 06:50 AM
Is it even possible to forget something that you didn't know?

thatguyfromsyracuse
01-24-2009, 06:54 AM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z69/thatguyfromsyracuse/michaelbluth.jpg
Her?

Treacle
01-24-2009, 06:58 AM
Ugh...I hate guys who are so insecure that they insist athletic women must be lesbians or mannish or anything else just to soothe their bruised egos.

Athleticism is sexy. Being physically capable and able to control your body with the precision Serena Williams can is hot. She's more muscular than our current societal ideals for beauty, and I think that's a great thing.

Little girls need to stop thinking that you're only attractive if you're 5'11 and 110 lbs.

markgrayson
01-24-2009, 07:01 AM
Ugh...I hate guys who are so insecure that they insist athletic women must be lesbians or mannish or anything else just to soothe their bruised egos.

Athleticism is sexy. Being physically capable and able to control your body with the precision Serena Williams can is hot. She's more muscular than our current societal ideals for beauty, and I think that's a great thing.

Little girls need to stop thinking that you're only attractive if you're 5'11 and 110 lbs.

Or people could just not find her attractive.:mistrust:

I do think she looks pretty good. And she could probably beat me into submission.:lol:

Strikeout
01-24-2009, 07:02 AM

She is a tinge too muscular for a woman. Muscles are "manly", and I can totally see why hetero men don't find her attractive.

Being a hetero man myself though, I wouldn't mind her tackling me a few times.

Treacle
01-24-2009, 07:06 AM
Or people could just not find her attractive.:mistrust:

I do think she looks pretty good. And she could probably beat me into submission.:lol:

No, I get what you're saying.

It just seems like sometimes the feeling isn't, "Eh...she's not for me," and is more like "Oh my god...she attacks my fragile male ego!"

Artie Pink
01-24-2009, 07:11 AM
The best way to forget is by looking at her.

Jason California
01-24-2009, 07:12 AM

You real good at inserting motives onto people to fit your purpose.

Ultimate Lurker
01-24-2009, 07:12 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/jon_wertheim/01/18/minibag/p1_serena_0118.jpg

markgrayson
01-24-2009, 07:13 AM
No, I get what you're saying.

It just seems like sometimes the feeling isn't, "Eh...she's not for me," and is more like "Oh my god...she attacks my fragile male ego!"

Eh, we're comic nerds. We have very fragile egos.

I keed, I keed. I know what you mean. Different strokes for different folks is the way I see it. It's no different than men who have large breast fetishes or really enjoy feet.

Ultimate Lurker
01-24-2009, 07:14 AM
See above pic. My wife doesn't like muscles on MEN that big. So I definitely don't think it's hot.

Treacle
01-24-2009, 07:15 AM
You real good at inserting motives onto people to fit your purpose.

And you're real good at tracking down my responses while completely ignoring the original thread.

Are you stalking me or something?

leviathan
01-24-2009, 07:19 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/writers/jon_wertheim/01/18/minibag/p1_serena_0118.jpg

:hulk:

Yeah...not exactly my type.

Jason California
01-24-2009, 07:22 AM
And you're real good at tracking down my response while completely ignoring the original thread.

I came in here to look at pictures of Sarena. She is pretty hot. You just happened to be here. ;)

Because there were guys here that said that they thought she was not hot or mannish you assume it must be because she damages their male ego.

I have seen you do this in political and social threads to. You make people that don't agree with you out to be the bad guy.

Don't think you are special enough for me to follow around chica. I have been posting all over the place on this board since well before you got here.

Treacle
01-24-2009, 07:24 AM
Don't think you are special enough for me to follow around chica. I have been posting all over the place on this board since well before you got here.

Hey, I only pay attention to what people do.

And when you pick out my responses and ignore the original post, I pay attention.

Take care now.

woljed
01-24-2009, 07:26 AM
She would crush my weewee with her muscular thighs!

Ryudo
01-24-2009, 07:28 AM

It's easy to forget how hot she is when you remember that she looks like Bo Jackson with fake boobs.

Oh God, I agree with Fake Pat.

markgrayson
01-24-2009, 07:29 AM

In all fairness, Bo Jackson was a pretty man.

greg donovan
01-24-2009, 07:30 AM

And when you pick out my responses and ignore the original post, I pay attention.

Take care now.

your posts sort of stand out in their consistency.

Jason California
01-24-2009, 07:30 AM

Take care now.

You are silly. I don't need to respond to halfgaurds post. I came in heret o look at pictures of Serena Williams. I most likely would not have responded to any posts in here if you had not seen fit to say that the guys that don't find her hot probably have some problem that needs to be fixed.

I like thick curvy girls. Lots of guys here like women that I think are too thin. You don't see me saying that they must be closet homosexuals that want girls with lady boy figures. Everyone has their own taste.

Take care now.

greg donovan
01-24-2009, 07:31 AM
You are silly. I don't need to respond to halfgaurds post. I came in here o look at Pictures of Serena Williams. I most likely would not have responded to any posts in here if you had not seen fit to say that the guys that don't find her hot probably have some problem that needs to be fixed.

I like thick curvy girls. Lots of guys here like women that I think are t0o thin. You don't see me saying that they must be closet homosexuals that want girls with lady boy figures. Everyone has their own taste.

Take care now.

the very first picture in this thread is a very sexy picture.

the angry face one not so much.

Jason California
01-24-2009, 07:34 AM
the very first picture in this thread is a very sexy picture.

the angry face one not so much.

yes.

greg donovan
01-24-2009, 07:38 AM
She would crush my weewee with her muscular thighs!

what a way to go.

Ben
01-24-2009, 07:49 AM
It's a man, man!

Artie Pink
01-24-2009, 07:58 AM

:rofl:

If Serena Williams still had a neck, it would have bolts in it!

Jason California
01-24-2009, 08:01 AM

I have done it too. It will be OK.:)

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 08:01 AM
the best way to forget is by looking at her.

buuuuurrrrrnnnn!!!

And you're real good at tracking down my responses while completely ignoring the original thread.

Yes i am stalking you, im sorry. I just cant help it. You look so hot with that afro and those guns. Please dont add me to your ignore list. I just want your attention.

Serena isnt bad looking (to me) I find her more attractive than some of the girls people post pics off on this board. However, i can see how some do not find her attractive. Muscle tone and big asses are an acquired taste.

Ben
01-24-2009, 08:19 AM
Ugh...I hate guys who are so insecure that they insist athletic women must be lesbians or mannish or anything else just to soothe their bruised egos.You must be a woman. Am I right? Because women always think men don't like stuff because we're insecure or our egos can't take it or some other such nonsense. It's more that we look and see it would impossible to maintain an erection.

Athleticism is sexy. Being physically capable and able to control your body with the precision Serena Williams can is hot. Being able to control any body part other than the vagina and mouth has nothing to do with sexiness.

You're just making stuff up.

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 08:38 AM
You must be a woman. Am I right? Because women always think men don't like stuff because we're insecure or our egos can't take it or some other such nonsense. It's more that we look and see it would impossible to maintain an erection.

Yes she is a woman, now stop it, you are scaring her away from the board and she wont talk to me anymore!

Buk Was Right
01-24-2009, 09:00 AM

Well sure NOW I think she's hot.

Joe Kalicki
01-24-2009, 09:01 AM
Ha ha, she's ugly!

Also, my penis is large and has known many vaginas.

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
01-24-2009, 09:03 AM
I never thought she was hot.

Jerome Gibbons
01-24-2009, 09:07 AM
I would go there, for sure.

Ryan Elliott
01-24-2009, 09:07 AM
I would go there, for sure.

Would you regret it in the morning?

Tom Burgos
01-24-2009, 09:09 AM
There's nothing wrong with a hetero guy being "insecure" about a muscular woman and thus not finding her hot.
It's just the way it is sometimes, I don't begrudge any straight guy for being turned off by a woman that they perceive to be mannish or masculine.

Foolish Mortal
01-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Yes, she IS hot. But I can agree that she's an "acquired taste".

I'm more drawn to ethnic looking women than white women.

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 09:14 AM
Yes, she IS hot. But I can agree that she's an "acquired taste".

I'm more drawn to ethnic looking women than white women.

I knew we could get along. Today i like you. We should be best pals. Big asses should unite everyone!! Now if you could only stop shitting all over my dreams of Genis returning to comics. :)

RickLM
01-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Serena and Venus are very attractive, especially when they're off the court and don't have to wear their hair back.

Shwicaz
01-24-2009, 09:18 AM
I think she is very attractive. And what a beautiful smile!

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 09:21 AM

See, now your post carries when when you go back and reread some of the comments made earlier.

Tom Burgos
01-24-2009, 09:29 AM
See, now your post carries when when you go back and reread some of the comments made earlier.

But she isn't hairy or chubby...

RegularJoe
01-24-2009, 09:35 AM

i think that all those things you mentioned are incredibly sexy. i just don't think they happen to be sexy on her.

Caley Tibbittz
01-24-2009, 09:41 AM
Athletic is good, but I don't want to be able to tell a girl is athletic by looking at her.

Caley Tibbittz
01-24-2009, 09:43 AM

Your homosexual opinion means nothing here!:-x

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Athletic is good, but I don't want to be able to tell a girl is athletic by looking at her.

Can you draw her with a spider-man mask on please?

half guard
01-24-2009, 09:46 AM
She is a tinge too muscular for a woman. Muscles are "manly", and I can totally see why hetero men don't find her attractive.

Being a hetero man myself though, I wouldn't mind her tackling me a few times.

To be honest, I generally key in on two things when looking at Serena: her face (which is beautiful) and her ass (which is bountiful), so I'm not really bothered one way or another by the size of her biceps.

half guard
01-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Ha ha, she's ugly!

:twisted:

Jason California
01-24-2009, 10:05 AM
To be honest, I generally key in on two things when looking at Serena: her face (which is beautiful) and her ass (which is bountiful), so I'm not really bothered one way or another by the size of her biceps.

Her thighs are nice too.

Jef UK
01-24-2009, 10:09 AM
One person finds another person attractive that a third person does not? No way!

Jef UK
01-24-2009, 10:10 AM

What?

Shwicaz
01-24-2009, 10:12 AM
Ha ha, she's ugly!

would that be because the women attached to those 'many vaginas' didn't want to stick around to know the rest of you....?

Caley Tibbittz
01-24-2009, 10:22 AM
What?
I like a girl to look relatively lean, but with no discernable muscle definition. I want this same girl to be athletic enough to keep up with me when I'm, let's say, swing dancing or biking.

In summation: I like a girl to be somewhat athletic without looking athletic.

ShortStack
01-24-2009, 10:31 AM
What does she sound like when she's having sex, I wonder..

Fake Pat
01-24-2009, 10:32 AM

Bo Jackson.

Jason California
01-24-2009, 10:35 AM

She has a feminine voice.

Buk Was Right
01-24-2009, 10:35 AM
One person finds another person attractive that a third person does not? No way!

And on the internet no less!

SHOCKING!

ShortStack
01-24-2009, 10:36 AM
Yes but short aggravated bursts of intensity seem to generate certain noises in her!
this isn't a diss man, that would probably be fun.

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 10:37 AM
Yes but short aggravated bursts of intensity seem to generate certain noises in her!
this isn't a diss man, that would probably be fun.

Girl, you crack me up! lol

Alex(sadly)Maleev
01-24-2009, 10:39 AM
:reaches for the bucket:

half guard
01-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Bo Jackson.

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 10:44 AM
:reaches for the bucket:

Oh hush, half the women you draw have asses like hers. Secondly, youd put it in her ass if she let you, no questions asked.

Armored Dildo
01-24-2009, 10:54 AM
Oh hush, half the women you draw have asses like hers. Secondly, youd put it in her ass if she let you, no questions asked.

Yeah, but Maleev will ram his fist up anyone's ass and pull it out so fast and hard you end up with a rectal prolapse if you look at him the wrong way. And then Warren Ellis takes pictures like the giddy BME fanboy that he is.

Alex(sadly)Maleev
01-24-2009, 11:04 AM

These are ridiculous statements. Neither one half or the other half have asses like hers. An I would never ever stick it, but I would however make sweet love to Steffi Graff.

Captain Sensation
01-24-2009, 11:11 AM
These are ridiculous statements. Neither one half or the other half have asses like hers. An I would never ever stick it, but I would however make sweet love to Steffi Graff.

Im sorry, i apologize, when i see spider-woman i think Maleev, i had you mixed up for Frank Cho for a second. However, as King of Ass, you really wouldnt..you know... with Serena? How about Venus?

Raisor
01-24-2009, 11:14 AM

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/2320252905_e3f4afb0c4.jpg?v=0

NathanDetroit
01-24-2009, 12:22 PM

http://www.alanandsandycareyphotos.com/Wildlife/Bears/Grizzly%20Bears/images/Grizzly%20Bear%20Roaring.jpg

Akira
01-24-2009, 01:05 PM
You're all in need of therapy. Serena is fine as May wine.

Jason California
01-24-2009, 01:07 PM
You're all in need of therapy. Serena is fine as May wine.

Not everyone is into Amazons. I don't get it, but that is the way it is.

greg donovan
01-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Her thighs are nice too.

nice calves too.

Akira
01-24-2009, 01:13 PM
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/jmoore257/al_pacino_great_ass.jpg

Alex(sadly)Maleev
01-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Im sorry, i apologize, when i see spider-woman i think Maleev, i had you mixed up for Frank Cho for a second. However, as King of Ass, you really wouldnt..you know... with Serena? How about Venus?

I gave up the throne.

Treacle
01-24-2009, 01:32 PM
You must be a woman. Am I right? Because women always think men don't like stuff because we're insecure or our egos can't take it or some other such nonsense. It's more that we look and see it would impossible to maintain an erection.

Being able to control any body part other than the vagina and mouth has nothing to do with sexiness.

You're just making stuff up.

You caught me. I have two X chromosomes.

Artie Pink
01-24-2009, 01:46 PM
She should put her face in some dough and make monster cookies.

St.-
01-24-2009, 08:22 PM
She should put her face in some dough and make monster cookies.

OUT OF TIP THREAD CONFESSION!

I will click on a thread if YPJ has the last word even if I have no interest in said thread cause I always know it will be something awesome.

Drkemerld73
02-09-2009, 11:52 AM
I like thick curvy girls. Lots of guys here like women that I think are too thin. You don't see me saying that they must be closet homosexuals that want girls with lady boy figures. Everyone has their own taste.

Take care now.

This reminds me... Didn't The Todd say something along the lines that Kiera Knightley looked pretty similar to a guy he was attracted to.

Forgive me Todd if I'm mistaken.

Jason's statement just reminded me of that (not that you're closeted).

:)

Drkemerld73
02-09-2009, 12:01 PM

For the record this woman's althleticism is extremely sexy and I am perfectly secure in admitting that:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Jennie/vmagazine1.gif http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/jesters91/girls/sasha_cohen.jpg

:mrgreen:

maverick-99
02-09-2009, 12:02 PM
more pix or stfu

Brian Defferding
02-09-2009, 12:12 PM
For the record this woman's althleticism is extremely sexy and I am perfectly secure in admitting that:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c356/high_on_shugar/Jennie/vmagazine1.gif http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l138/jesters91/girls/sasha_cohen.jpg

See my new avatar? That sums up my reaction for those pics.

Drkemerld73
02-09-2009, 12:14 PM
See my new avatar? That sums up my reaction for those pics.

Her position in the first photo would be ideal for that, good sir. :thumb:

Briomega
02-09-2009, 12:38 PM

Of course. The difference between her and the Williams' is she doesn't have a penis.

Ryan Elliott
02-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Of course. The difference between her and the Williams' is she doesn't have a penis.

Son of a bitch. I just choked on my green tea! :rofl:

Treacle
02-09-2009, 12:45 PM

Because muscular women must be dudes. Everyone knows real women have to be thin, petite, and completely non-threatening to men. Hmhmh.

Briomega
02-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Because muscular women must be dudes. Everyone knows real women have to be thin, petite, and completely non-threatening to men. Hmhmh.

Nope. I dislike thin, petite women. I just prefer they don't look like men. Roger Federer looks more like a woman than her and her sister.

Caley Tibbittz
02-09-2009, 12:52 PM

There's a difference between the muscular female type and the mannish muscular female type. And men are allowed to be attracted or not attracted to either without it having a deeper meaning.

But if you're a man who thinks Serena Williams is hot, you might be gay.

Treacle
02-09-2009, 12:55 PM
There's a difference between the muscular female type and the mannish muscular female type. And men are allowed to be attracted or not attracted to either without it having a deeper meaning.

But if you're a man who thinks Serena Williams is hot, you might be gay.

Nope, that's not a deeper meaning at all.

Ryan Elliott
02-09-2009, 12:55 PM

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr .jpg

Looks like a dude to me.

Treacle
02-09-2009, 12:56 PM
http://i.b5z.net/i/u/230085/i/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr .jpg

Looks like a dude to me.

"Wow! I'll choose the most extreme example to illustrate my point because everyone knows hyperbole is the most effective tactic ever."

Brian Defferding
02-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Bah! Serena is a fine looking lady. See pics of her wearing an elegant dress and has her hair done, she looks very attractive. Yeah she's got muscle and I can see how that might turn some men off. She's not body builder muscular. It doesn't get in the way for me. I'd hit that shit.

Foolish Mortal
02-09-2009, 01:09 PM
Nope. I dislike thin, petite women. I just prefer they don't look like men. Roger Federer looks more like a woman than her and her sister.
I don't think Serena looks like a man at all. But that's my opinion. Feel free to disagree.

Ryan Elliott
02-09-2009, 01:14 PM
"Wow! I'll choose the most extreme example to illustrate my point because everyone knows hyperbole is the most effective tactic ever."

Jamie Eason. Look her up.

Muscular, athletic. But still...*gasp*...mantains the semblance of a woman.

aj110
02-09-2009, 01:39 PM
i think she's hot.

on opposite day.

zakuraba
02-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Not being a tennis fan by any stretch of the imagination, the only time I ever see her is the rare occasion that she's on SportsCenter. They showed some clips of her from the Australian Open this morning and she's just as "DAYUM!" fine as ever.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r215/pizznuss/jane-serena.jpg

http://www.topnews.in/sports/files/serena-williams.jpg

http://www.sportznutz.com/columns/chesters_corner/images/SERENA%20WILLIAMS%20(1).jpg

Are you serious?

She looks like Kevin Randleman.

But buffer.

19bernardo87
02-09-2009, 04:02 PM

Take care now.

Hmm... where did I hear that before? :blah:

http://www.606studios.com/bendisboard/showpost.php?p=5651187&postcount=34

I think Serena is certainly on the pretty end of muscular women. She can look fairly attractive, but I don't know if those are flattering pictures or genuine beauty (for instance, in my case, they would be flattering pictures :surrend: )

Jason California
02-09-2009, 04:12 PM
You know who is a hot female body builder? Cory Everson. I used to think about her a lot as a kid.

http://i1.tinypic.com/8fb5v1l.jpg

https://www.figureathlete.com/img/photos/2008/08-FIG112-feature/image005.jpg

TUrns out there is a porn star with the same name. She looks good too but in a totally different way.

juampi
02-09-2009, 04:22 PM
I don't like muscular women, definitely...

Make of that and my fragile male ego what you will...

Joe Kalicki
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
She looks good in that last picture when she's smiling. She has an all right face.

But the rest really sucks.

arberig
02-12-2009, 10:27 AM
Geez!
She might have some muche, but, she's not near as muscular as a bodybuilder, she does not look like a man with a 20 pounder round bubble butt, miniwaist and more than decent rack!

I'll admit on the face department there's much less appeal , but she has a gorgeous smile.

She's very feminine to me, you wimps with micro d*cks and straw thin arms, I can see that you dont find her feminine since you are much more feminine than her.

Go Serena!

PS. I like curvy small delicate women a lot, but that doen't make strong women less appealing or les womanish. I'd never refuse Serena having the chance!

Caley Tibbittz
02-12-2009, 10:35 AM
Geez!
She might have some muche, but, she's not near as muscular as a bodybuilder, she does not look like a man with a 20 pounder round bubble butt, miniwaist and more than decent rack!

I'll admit on the face department there's much less appeal , but she has a gorgeous smile.

She's very feminine to me, you wimps with micro d*cks and straw thin arms, I can see that you dont find her feminine since you are much more feminine than her.
Hey, I'm swingin' 5½ inches of pure magic over here... and my arms are much less straw-thin than they used to be, after only two weeks of breakdancing. So, in your face, buddy and/or madam... right in your FACE.

Ryan Elliott
02-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Geez!

Go Serena!

PS. I like curvy small delicate women a lot, but that doen't make strong women less appealing or les womanish. I'd never refuse Serena having the chance!

Hahaha, wow.

half guard
02-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Geez!

Go Serena!

That is one hell of a first post! :lol: