PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider question mildly spoilery

changingshades
01-23-2009, 06:42 AM
I've just recently started reading GR again as I dropped it halfway through the Ennis run and have heard good things about Aaron's run. I used to be a huge Danny Ketch GR fan but now he's all evil and shit, so I don't know about that. But my question is about Mr. Blaze. The last time I really consistently read the book, he had a wife and kids and I was wondering what happened to them and what issues it happened to them in. Thanks for your help.

Evan the Shaggy
01-23-2009, 06:51 AM
I've just recently started reading GR again as I dropped it halfway through the Ennis run and have heard good things about Aaron's run. I used to be a huge Danny Ketch GR fan but now he's all evil and shit, so I don't know about that. But my question is about Mr. Blaze. The last time I really consistently read the book, he had a wife and kids and I was wondering what happened to them and what issues it happened to them in. Thanks for your help.

Roxanne was killed by some villain in the 90's book around the time of the midnight sons being in full swing.

Last I remember from the kids, they were hopping dimensions while riding a Wendigo.

changingshades
01-23-2009, 06:52 AM
Roxanne was killed by some villain in the 90's book around the time of the midnight sons being in full swing.

Last I remember from the kids, they were hopping dimensions while riding a Wendigo.

really?

Evan the Shaggy
01-23-2009, 06:54 AM
really?

Yep, it was a cookey time in comics. That was around when Blaze was half machine.

Kingsumo
01-23-2009, 08:14 AM
I can't speak for the kids part, but Evan was spot on with the wife being killed in the 90's part.

And Jon, you totally need to read Aaron's work on GR, it has been absolutely fantastic. Plus, it is not that Danny is pure evil, just kind of... Misguided.

changingshades
01-23-2009, 05:34 PM
I can't speak for the kids part, but Evan was spot on with the wife being killed in the 90's part.

And Jon, you totally need to read Aaron's work on GR, it has been absolutely fantastic. Plus, it is not that Danny is pure evil, just kind of... Misguided.
I picked it up because I really enjoyed Aaron's run on BP. I've liked what i've read so far, but haven't gotten any of the back issues. When did he start his run.

I'm probably going to pick up the first trade of scalped in my next batch of comics, just because I really am enjoying Aaron's work so far. What else did he do?

Armored Dildo
01-23-2009, 05:35 PM
Yep, it was a cookey time in comics. That was around when Blaze was half machine.

Cocky, Cokey or Kooky?

Kedd
01-23-2009, 05:53 PM
Cocky, Cokey or Kooky?

Cokey. Definately Cokey.

Howlett
01-23-2009, 06:03 PM
Cocky, Cokey or Kooky?

Das Hokey Kokey?

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=LKtxg1D7vZw

MAK15
01-23-2009, 06:14 PM

dude, that sounds like the best trip EVER