PDA

View Full Version : Jim Carrey Reads Letterman Top 10

BENDIS!
12-18-2008, 10:23 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/18/jim-carrey-reads-letterma_n_151984.html

Ryudo
12-18-2008, 10:34 AM
That was hilarious. :D

Brian Defferding
12-18-2008, 10:59 AM
I love Jim Carrey.

Amedeo
12-18-2008, 11:11 AM
Bwahahaha. Oh, that man and his bubble baths.....

NickT
12-18-2008, 11:23 AM
That's great :D

(Yes Man is a fantastic book btw)

Buk Was Right
12-18-2008, 12:11 PM
That's great :D

(Yes Man is a fantastic book btw)

I looks good, but I haven't read it.

I really enjoyed Join Me. Did you read that one?

NickT
12-18-2008, 12:17 PM
I looks good, but I haven't read it.

I really enjoyed Join Me. Did you read that one?
Yeah, read all four (And the minibook). They're all great, really worth it.

Buk Was Right
12-18-2008, 12:20 PM
Yeah, read all four (And the minibook). They're all great, really worth it.

There are four?

Educate me.

EdNEMO
12-18-2008, 12:20 PM
I would have preferred Aniston in the bubble bath.

GelfXIII
12-18-2008, 12:21 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/18/jim-carrey-reads-letterma_n_151984.html

The web site you were attempting to access has been blocked by the NASA HQ Content Filter for one or more of the following reasons.
1) It is a known Phishing web site that attempts to acquire information from you in order to steal your identity;
2) It is a web site known to infect your workstation with a virus, worm, trojan, or other software known to be harmful to your computer; or
3) It is a web site known to surreptitiously download "spyware" on to your computer for the purpose of tracking your Internet activity.

The Huffington Post is BLOCKED?!?!?!?! Seriously, wtf?

NickT
12-18-2008, 01:05 PM
There are four?

Educate me.
The first book he did he co-wrote with Dave Gorman, called "Are You Dave Gorman?", where they travel the world hunting down Dave Gormans.

The second was Join Me, the third was Yes Man.

The fourth came out a few months ago, called "Friends like These" where, coming up to 30, he decides to hunt down his old school friends and update his address book.

He also did the short book "Danny Wallace and the Centre of the Universe", where he travelled to the centre of the Universe which is located in Idaho.

Also if you get into them, Dave Gorman (If you watch the Daily Show, he was the bearded English guy who did the Poll Smoking feature) has done some further books too. His second after "Are you..." was "Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure", where he travels the world meeting Googlewhacks and trying to get a chain going. Then he did "America Unchained", where he travelled from one side of the US to the other without using chain hotels, petrol stations or food places.

Benel Germosen
12-18-2008, 01:42 PM
The Huffington Post is BLOCKED?!?!?!?! Seriously, wtf?

You work at Nasa?

GelfXIII
12-19-2008, 12:54 PM
You work at Nasa?

Yes.

Mark4myself
12-19-2008, 02:38 PM
That was funny and a million times better than Tom Cruise attempting to read the Top Ten list the other night.

Ashwin Pande
12-19-2008, 02:51 PM
You can tell he hates that it's come to this.

Lanowar
12-19-2008, 02:58 PM
The first book he did he co-wrote with Dave Gorman, called "Are You Dave Gorman?", where they travel the world hunting down Dave Gormans.

The second was Join Me, the third was Yes Man.

The fourth came out a few months ago, called "Friends like These" where, coming up to 30, he decides to hunt down his old school friends and update his address book.

He also did the short book "Danny Wallace and the Centre of the Universe", where he travelled to the centre of the Universe which is located in Idaho.

Also if you get into them, Dave Gorman (If you watch the Daily Show, he was the bearded English guy who did the Poll Smoking feature) has done some further books too. His second after "Are you..." was "Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure", where he travels the world meeting Googlewhacks and trying to get a chain going. Then he did "America Unchained", where he travelled from one side of the US to the other without using chain hotels, petrol stations or food places.

Don't forget about "How to Start Your Own Country" when he tries to make a micronation it was a BBC 2 series.

NickT
12-19-2008, 06:26 PM
Don't forget about "How to Start Your Own Country" when he tries to make a micronation it was a BBC 2 series.
I was trying to stick to the books, but yeah. Good series :)

He also just did a documentary on the BBC called "Where's my Robot?". Not watched that yet, but it's still on the iPlayer.

NickKicksAssTomorrow
12-19-2008, 06:50 PM
the larry king bit was cool

Benel Germosen
12-19-2008, 06:53 PM
Yes.

Are you a rocket man?

GelfXIII
12-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Are you a rocket man?

No, I'm a TV guy. ;-)