PDA

View Full Version : Best Birthday Ever!

Ultimate Lurker
12-16-2008, 05:08 AM
Co-worker just posted this story.

So I turned 26 on Dec. 11 and had the best birthday anyone could have. First I wake up nice and early to be at work at 8 am, so already starting great when around 10:30 I throw up and start feeling very sick. GREAT!! I go home early and take a nap.

About 2 hours later I wake up and there is blood every where, my dog just gave birth on top of me and the puppy is gasping for air. So I freak out I have no idea what to do since this has never happened. I look at the dog and she just wags her tell and runs under the bed to have a second puppy under the bed. Great more blood to clean. I rush the two puppies and the dog to the bathroom and she has a third. Unfortunatly the third one is a still born.

So to recap so far I got sick and a dog just had birth on me. Later that night I go to my girlfriends mom house to help set up her wireless network when I get a call from my girlfriend and she is crying and screaming. This is what she said: "Abby is chewing on the puppy's head I can see the skull and the brains she won't stop and the other puppy is bleeding" I am speechless at that moment and hand the phone to her mom. I take off back to my house to the murder scene and find half a puppy, blood all over Abby the dog that gave birth and blood all over my bathroom.

Happy birthday indeed...

Doug
12-16-2008, 05:13 AM
Damn. That is pretty fucked up right there.

Did he know his dog was pregnant?

Ultimate Lurker
12-16-2008, 05:47 AM
Yeah, but to have it give birth on you while you are sleeping. Nasty.

Evan the Shaggy
12-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Ugh. Thats really disgusting.

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-16-2008, 06:25 AM
Ugh. Thats really disgusting.

I know! I hate having to set up other peoples wireless networks! Learn to do it yourself, right?

schizorabbit
12-16-2008, 06:27 AM
I know! I hate having to set up other peoples wireless networks! Learn to do it yourself, right?

:rofl:

EdNEMO
12-16-2008, 06:31 AM
Well my day is now ruined.

Doug
12-16-2008, 06:33 AM
On the sweet side, he and his puppies would have shared a birthday (had they not been massacred).