PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 wireless adapter 100.00 but is this legit?

BronxRonin
12-13-2008, 04:47 PM
CONNECT XBOX LIVE W/OUT NEW XBOX 360 WIRELESS ADAPTER!

"AT LAST You Can Connect Your Xbox 360
to Xbox Live WITHOUT the Expensive
Microsoft Network Adapter!

If you are looking to get wireless access to Xbox Live but don't want to spend $80 - $120 for the official Microsoft Wireless Network Adapter then this is the solution for you!

If you have a laptop computer with a built-in wireless card and a basic networking cable (like the one that came with you system) then you have everything that you need to get started gaming online RIGHT NOW!

There is NO NEED to puchase the Microsoft Adapter!

In this simple-to-follow video you'll learn how to make a few quick software tweaks that will get you online and connected to Xbox Live fast...in under 30 Minutes Guaranteed!

If you have any questions about how to get started, feel free to email me at:

Questions@NoAdapterNeeded.com

Within 5 minutes I'll email you back instructions on how you can a get this step-by-step video guide GUARANTEED to get you online in 30 minutes or less!

Brian Kurtz

Len Ford
12-13-2008, 05:00 PM
If you have a laptop with wireless capability and you bridge your internet connection to your 360 with an ethernet cable you can get on Live that way without an adapter. A couple of years ago when I first got the regular XBox, I "borrowed" my neighbor's highspeed connection like this to go on Live. After a few weeks, I just ended up signing up for Comcast Cable internet. I'm not really a fan of dropping games so I'd rather have my system hardwired to the internet.

Anyway, if this is what they are telling you to do, it should work.

arthurloewenkamp
12-13-2008, 05:11 PM
How do you bridge it, I don't want to email some mystery address.

I travel a lot and hotel internet always requires a sign in, so if I could log in with my laptop and then hookup my xbox, I'd be a happy panda.

thatguyfromsyracuse
12-13-2008, 05:11 PM
I don't know about that, but if you can afford it, the wireless adapter is great. I've had no problems with mine.