PDA

View Full Version : SUPERMAN RETURNS at San Diego Comic Con

comicbookink
06-14-2005, 12:39 PM
Superman Returns at Comic-Con

---from bluetights.net--

Well, many of us already expected it, but it looks like we're getting out first confirmation of a Superman Returns presentation at this year's San Diego Comic Convention. The Orlando Sentinel has an article up about the Con in which they point out some of the films that will be making an appearance:

...this year the studios will have presentations featuring Tim Burton's Corpse Bride, Superman Returns, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Ghost Rider and The Legend of Zorro.

I'm sure we all expected there to be a presence, but now the big question becomes "what can fans expect to see?"

Ryan_ZOOM_Turner
06-14-2005, 12:41 PM
"what can fans expect to see?"
I have a guess. Crap.

Jonny Z
06-14-2005, 12:46 PM
I have a guess. Crap.

geez. whats with the lack of faith?

this is a guy (singer) who took the first x-men movie after Fox wanted nothing to do with it and turned it into a pretty good movie and then made a great movies out of X2 (not to mention usual suspects and apt pupil). lets have some faith, lil pup.

BWC Boston
06-14-2005, 12:49 PM
I have a guess. Crap.
I can get not being actively excited for it (I'm not really, either), by why the bile?

Pat Loika
06-14-2005, 02:45 PM
I hope they bring out something good along the lines of the X2 teaser from a couple years ago.

P.

Gecko
06-14-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm shocked they didn't attach a teaser to the Batman Prints. Now that's shocking.

cheers,
gina

Smokinblues
06-14-2005, 03:50 PM
geez. whats with the lack of faith?

this is a guy (singer) who took the first x-men movie after Fox wanted nothing to do with it and turned it into a pretty good movie and then made a great movies out of X2 (not to mention usual suspects and apt pupil). lets have some faith, lil pup.

i had faith, even high hopes till i saw that costume. it's horrible. dealbreaker horrible.

and lois having kids? it's like organic webshooters, except something that fundamentally contradicts everything about the character to date. (to be clear, i thought the bitching about organic webshooters was just stupid. But Lois having kids? Meh.)

So I'll still see it. But no more hope or faith. Now I'm just praying it doesn't suck as bad as Schumacher's Bat flicks.